bonnet liner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bonnet liner
Does the scoop in the bonnet liner actually channel air to the IC? IS THERE any way to modefy it to make it better?

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
I did test it at one point, and it was actually pretty efficient.

I'm sure somebody will be along shortly with another opinion. Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah thought that. Mine was hangin down so I pulled it off. Only afted realised that it channelled air up to I.c. If you could get a bigger opening in it or extend it down closer to the front id say it would be lots efficient?

Thanks given by:
I doubt quite highly that you will improve on it, when the car is moving there's a decent amount of air pressure un the fan cowling area that any air not going through the rad will go up through the intercooler.
Thanks given by:
So should i definatly try and pin bak up the liner or just leave it off is what im wonderin?

Thanks given by:
I would fit it, get new clips.
Thanks given by:
Sound thanks.

Thanks given by:
I'd leave it on for the sake of it. FMIC really is the best way to get cool air imo.
Thanks given by:
Get a wire coat hanger make it rectangle and put it in to hold the front of the opening open. A Genuine Original Kwik bodge that helps loads lol.
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by:
Yeah mite do that because its pretty squashed lookin.

Just drilled holes and cable tied it up. Not arsed gettin clips Smile

Thanks given by: