Focarse TDCi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focarse TDCi
stevobeavo Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:You mean you can't remap it to 190bhp? Oh so its not as good as the golf then. Wink And it doesn't have the electronic climate control of the golf either...pfft.... lmao

I know it was probably much cheaper though! Big Grin

We cant get 190bhp out of ours either Tom lmao

Car does look like its in excellent condition chris. Im not a fan of the swoopy dash though.

**YOURS you mean, the fabia has a different ECU mate, you can get 165bhp on that iirc..... Wink
Thanks given by:
Atterz Wrote:As above^

I mean i dont mind, and i dare say many others dont mind seeing project threads from other marques. But then to come onto a 306 forum and slag Peugeots/306s off? Then moan that they get a negative reaction?

I also dont slag 306s off!? Bit of banter maybe.....but nothing bad?? I'd love a '6 for bwarp, revs and handling, which is what I'm saving up for atm. ninja

We're on here because we owned 306s....and know a lot of people on here now, are we just supposed to leave when the 306 is sold? :? I agree there should be an 'other marques' section on here though, however you don't have to open the threads if you don't want to read about a focus or a golf?

I'm sure you don't read an entire newspaper front to back and then moan about the articles you didnt want to read...you just see the heading and avoid anything uninteresting.... Smile
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:I also dont slag 306s off!? Bit of banter maybe.....but nothing bad?? I'd love a '6 for bwarp, revs and handling, which is what I'm saving up for atm. ninja

We're on here because we owned 306s....and know a lot of people on here now, are we just supposed to leave when the 306 is sold? :? I agree there should be an 'other marques' section on here though, however you don't have to open the threads if you don't want to read about a focus or a golf?

I'm sure you don't read an entire newspaper front to back and then moan about the articles you didnt want to read...you just see the heading and avoid anything uninteresting.... Smile

Problem with that though tom is that your golf chat isn't contained to just your thread it's in pretty much in every thread you post in ffs lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:I also dont slag 306s off!? Bit of banter maybe.....but nothing bad?? I'd love a '6 for bwarp, revs and handling, which is what I'm saving up for atm. ninja

Problem with that though tom is that your golf chat isn't contained to just your thread it's in pretty much in every thread you post in ffs lmao

I don't think it is though, I do try not to get it in many threads, but sometimes it is relevant. I think its just cos I post a lot, even if the golf ends up in say 25% of posts, it seems like more.....
Thanks given by:
Have I mentioned to anyone how amazing my Octavia is, and how superior it is to all you peasants Peugeots? Wink lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
On a massively off-topic note from Chris' Focus;

Im still on here because I like helping people and think I have a decent amount of knowledge to give to others, if im not wanted or appreciated be sure to tell me and il f*ck off!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:**YOURS you mean, the fabia has a different ECU mate, you can get 165bhp on that iirc..... Wink

Nope everythings the same. 180 is the limit for the PD130 turbo, even then thats pushing it. Could get 190 just before the turbo blows up.

Any updates on this chris? has it got a SMIC or FMIC.
Thanks given by:
stevobeavo Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:**YOURS you mean, the fabia has a different ECU mate, you can get 165bhp on that iirc..... Wink

Nope everythings the same. 180 is the limit for the PD130 turbo, even then thats pushing it. Could get 190 just before the turbo blows up.

Any updates on this chris? has it got a SMIC or FMIC.

Who said anything about the original turbo ninja

Anyway.....map for fabia -

Skoda Fabia ASZ remap file 038906019LA

Remappedfile for 038906019LA 130-163BHP

Map for for golf -

Golf/Bora ASZ Remap file 038906019HJ/FG 130-180BHP

Remappedfile for 038 019 019 HJ & 038906019 FG 130-180BHP

The ecus are different as I done my mates vrs last week. Wink

And several people have been running the 180 map (whish is more than 180 on a dyno) on standard components for ages with no issues.....well except the boost leaks from the crappy ASZ boost pipe circlips lol.

Anyway, this is offtopic so if you want to argue/ask anymore then pm me lol.
Thanks given by:
i hear thomas the tank coming very soon..............
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Not updated this in a while...

So since last time I haven't washed it. I found a wall when turning around in a tight spot though -

[Image: ecbfc6dd.jpg]

Not good. New bumper on the way.

Also bought myself a rear spoiler. Much like 306s, I think all Focus's should have one of these, especially if they decide to badge mine up as a 'Sport' FFS!

[Image: 040-3.jpg]

The special glue compound turned up today too. Although I still think I should've just bought tigerseal and had done with it...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Had a bit of a play with the Focus today...

Spent this morning drilling holes in the boot -

[Image: bc792c37.jpg]

To fit this Smile

[Image: d15613d6.jpg]

Fitted an EGR Valve Blank (it's really complicated to remove the damn thing on a Focus, or else I would have done...)

[Image: e62adb1e.jpg]

[Image: c5e02b2e-1.jpg]

And also fitted an ISOfix bracket to the rear bench -

[Image: 8ac48634.jpg]

[Image: 8258d7d5.jpg]

Well, OK, I almost fitted it. The high-tensile bolts for the bracket have a T50 head pattern, all of my torx sets only go up to T40! I wasn't going to buy a whole new torx driver just for two bloody bolts, my father in law is a mechanic so he's going to lend me one. In the mean time the seat will remain removed, which should make the car faster, no?!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
Been having a little think.

My new bumper arrived today, needs some work (tiny scuff) but I'll be ready to fit it very soon.

Seat Leon Cupra splitter? Chavvy or not?

[Image: IMG_00331.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You need some US spec rear lights, makes a huge difference but are VERY hard to find and costly unfortunately.. I don't agree with the people who hate these, I think they are good cars, handle well etc.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
Right, not sure what response I'll get to this, undecided on them myself at the moment...

Finally got around to replacing the front bumper, it's not perfect but it's not f*cked like my old one was. Whilst the front end was off I fitted the outside temperature sensor (yup that's where it goes...) and put LEDs into the fog housings. They currently come on with the sidelights (cos I couldn't find a way of getting a switch into the cabin via the firewall) but I may put them on a seperate switch / remove them completely...

[Image: Fogs.jpg]

Next steps will be-
New tyres
Tax
Colour-code some exterior trim

Think that's about as exciting as it'll get..
Thanks given by: