Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt
so i wanted to get the 10mm lines on this weekend but as always weather stoped play but i did get the filter mounted and underbonnet lines in place.
struggled to find some were to fit it as its so long and any place it would easily fit would have a turbo sitting in the way in the next few weeks. so i stuck it to the slam panel Smile

since i start a new job in a couple weeks with my own van this wont be used much at all so the plan is to pull the engine out and scrap the rest........

just joking gona tidy the engine bay up etc fit hdi rod the the engine and just generally give it some paint and love.

[attachment=20251]
Thanks given by:
Looks neat there.

Are the in/outs not too restrictive on that filter housing??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2014, 02:18 PM)Piggy Wrote: Looks neat there.

Are the in/outs not too restrictive on that filter housing??

cheers.

nah prob one of the better ones tbh. on the actual filter head there m14? thread and dosnt reduce down at all so there's a decent hole there and the banjos are 11mm so should be pretty good if you understand any of that anyway Big Grin
Thanks given by:
its internally I found they reduced right down, I had ones with m14 banjos but 5/6mm internal
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
just got some piks lol as you can see there straight in to the filter no dropping down etc the filter head is off a old discovery

[attachment=20257]

[attachment=20258]
Thanks given by:
Hmmmm were did u get idea of land rover fuel filter head? And that clear pipe look's familiar Tongue

Looking, good idea on place to mount filter! Await the thread oh dear my clutch shit it's self Tongue

Thanks given by:
looks good man

I had one of a landrover but ruined it trying something special. need to find another one!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2014, 04:37 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Hmmmm were did u get idea of land rover fuel filter head? And that clear pipe look's familiar Tongue

Looking, good idea on place to mount filter! Await the thread oh dear my clutch shit it's self Tongue

i wouldn't have a clue mate Wink yeah i think some one lent me the pipe maybe Wink haha cheers for that mate ill drop it around next time im in Chesterfield Smile

it was the only place lol the long filter wouldbt fit were the old one is. no threads of such yet was to wet to get under the car with the other half. the clutch is fecked any way slips like a........ well slipping clutch would. needs the 5 paddle dropping in but ill wait till i pull the motor and do it all in one.
Thanks given by:
Ha ha no worries no rush for it back, be nice to see what difference you have with the 10mm pipes on there.

Anyway get that gt22 on Big Grin

Thanks given by:
no problem mate ill get it back to you soon. Smile

ohhhh and apparently the boys in blue dont appreciate epic turbo whistle lol although they was epic about the straight through zorst just said id better get a box swat in Smile had a good chat with them aswell as he was interested what turbo i was running to make that noise lol police aint all bad especially when there car guys them selfs Smile

although seriously it is getting scraped in January ill pull the arps etc out weight the rest in and stick my stuff on a low boosted partner van
Thanks given by:
board of seeing this yet ? lol

made a new exhaust up for this last weekend ended up steeling the devil 2.5 system off Chris it made life a little easier but not much not the best fitting system so had to mod that also made my own back box to keep everyone but me happy Sad

[attachment=20441]

[attachment=20442]

fully stealth now Smile

[attachment=20443]

some one say Montana gold?
but what colour is the car going Wink
[attachment=20444]

pretty much finished this now just need to check and see if the flanges warped while welding or if there fine and heat wrap it.

[attachment=20445]

[attachment=20446]
Thanks given by:
so i got board and smoothed a grill..... im not sure on it tbh ?

[attachment=20470]
Thanks given by:
Like it, looks pretty good. You don't really wanna scrap this....you wanna swap it for my hdi estate don't you. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Down 
I like it, different, not seen smoothed PH1 before. ThumbsUp
                                             [Image: 2ljm03k.jpg]

I Don't Have A 306.
Thanks given by:
(16-11-2014, 07:54 PM)ash23 Wrote: haha everyone says that cant sneek up on anyone thats for sure lol
what was you in id have noticed the rallye Smile

I was in an Audi A2 - did stare at you across the car park though haha

If you're getting rid of it drop me a PM I might be interested!
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2014, 06:46 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Like it, looks pretty good. You don't really wanna scrap this....you wanna swap it for my hdi estate don't you. Wink

thanks mate wasn't to sure at first but has grown on me now Smile

no cant say i want a broken hdi Wink

(05-12-2014, 08:44 PM)Danny Wideboy Wrote: I like it, different, not seen smoothed PH1 before. ThumbsUp

cheers ive not seen many tbh i thinls jakes black one was the last one i saw.

(05-12-2014, 11:06 PM)INXS Wrote:
(16-11-2014, 07:54 PM)ash23 Wrote: haha everyone says that cant sneek up on anyone thats for sure lol
what was you in id have noticed the rallye Smile

I was in an Audi A2 - did stare at you across the car park though haha

If you're getting rid of it drop me a PM I might be interested!

haha i was to busy to notice of you spot me about again come over an say hi always good to put a face to a name Smile
Thanks given by:
well picked some full leather electric and heated rx8 seats up today and really surprised on how easy they went in Smile

wired the electronic part up so all the adjustments work just got to work out how to do the heated part i have all the switches so shouldn't be to tricky Big Grin

there  tonnes more comfier than the meridian half leathers and just hold you alot better really happy considering on how cheap thay was Big Grin

[attachment=20495]

[attachment=20496]
Thanks given by:
Think these are the same as Niall has in his '6, though not in leather. Very nice mate, still thinking of scrapping it? Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Those RX-8 seats look the nuts man! I might have to use that idea as they're pretty stealth in there and look amazing...plus you can't beat a bit of heated leather seating!
Thanks given by:
I wana get these too at some point but want to make the rears match somehow!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
See I was just looking at that and the rears might be a little complicated i would have thought, only as the chassis diameters will be all different as the seats might not be wide enough fior the rear Sad
Thanks given by:
as said no chance of the rears fitting as the rx8 has a centre console that runs the length of the car . although in going to see how hard it would be to make the centre of the meridians leather used from the rx8 rear seats as i got a full interior if not ill give them a mate who has a rx8 nice little upgrade for him Smile
Thanks given by:
Good idea, i mean they would look amazing in the back of the estate but i guess no cigar on this one, any updates on the build? this is one of the best i've seen by far Smile
Thanks given by:
no more updates really mate.

all thats gona happen now is chuck the manifold on and new turbo new clutch etc and just run it.
Thanks given by:
Finally got the leathers wired up inc the heated part really easy to do.

mazda rx8 seats in to a Peugeot 306 estate: http://youtu.be/VgcZpdqDFA8
Thanks given by:
That is Awsome! I need some Wink

Thanks given by:
Like the grill and love the seats. Easily my favourite estate on here
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Heated seats are so win, great job mate Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Love the smooth grille and arches,the seats look ace aswell Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
This is a tidy wagon! Awesome on getting the seats all working, very nice touch!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gearbox mounted turbo - manifold darrencurry0808 0 1,332 22-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
Thumbs Up FCS prep phase win sigma gearbox mounted mikey b 199 54,017 03-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: puglove
  ph1 cherry red sedan. TD04 box mounted. padge 219 35,572 22-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: sleeper93