Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt
Thumbs Up 
well two weeks ago i got this from the for sale section needs a little work mainly just tidying it up.

but we all know how this goes theres no chance of keeping anything stock i just cant resist haha

[attachment=14409]

i need to keep it reliable tho as im going to be doing rust to rome in it next year so no huge turbos (well not with out forged stuff anyway) Wink

plans atm are tidy it up ive all ready fitted half leathers and swaped the dash out of the car im breaking. repaird both front door looms so i now have working front windows sprakers and c/l Big Grin

basicaly i need to sort the brakes out i forgot how shocking dt brakes are even my 1.6 hdi has 283mm as standard :O p bushes are shot and the front end is stone chipped to feck so ill sort that out in due corse and no doubt there will be a few mods along the way

few piks as we all love piks nothing exciteing tho Sad

day i picked it up
[attachment=14412]

the next day i tackled the door looms
[attachment=14413]

swaped these
[attachment=14410]
for these
[attachment=14411]

and fitted a tow bar very exciteing stuff Wink
[attachment=14414]

ohh and one of the 207 Big Grin

[attachment=14415]

happy looking

Ash
Thanks given by:
Good to see this estate has now been bought at last!!

Reason the 207 has big brakes is it weighs as much as the moon Tongue
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've had it afew weeks but wasn't really gonna do a project thread as well not alot will happen but I was board haha. its a good solid car for the money perfect for what I was looking for.

I don't think there quite as heavy as the moon but not far off tho Smile
Thanks given by:
Great car tbh! Wish I went and got it Wink pulls and handles very well defo made my 106 feel broken on way home other day after trip to scrappy lol

P.s if you go for forged rods let me no Wink

Thanks given by:
it is a great car love how well it handles even on stock suspension and 4 up lol. sell 106 for a dtub? Wink
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2014, 01:27 PM)ash23 Wrote: it is a great car love how well it handles even on stock suspension and 4 up lol. sell 106 for a dtub? Wink

If 106 was worth owt I would have by now lol

Thanks given by:
I like the 207!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
tom they are actually a nice car lol so refined and nice.

but gota love a old xud to blast about Big Grin

well a mate poped over last night so decided to get the spare bumper painted will give it a few days to harden then stick it on along with the side skirts and other things.

[attachment=14447]
Thanks given by:
rather than starting a new thread are ph1 headlight bulbs tje same as ph2 ? something ive never Really looked at Smile
Thanks given by:
gave it a wash this morning thought id see what it looks with the skirts on and the colour match looks way better I think even just to be clean haha

before
[attachment=14491]

after
[attachment=14492]

c+c welcome Wink
Thanks given by:
Remember this being for sale on here for a good while. Looks loads better now Smile
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 07:31 AM)ash23 Wrote: rather than starting a new thread are ph1 headlight bulbs tje same as ph2 ? something ive never Really looked at Smile

quick answer . . .no . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
ahh crap what bulbs do they take?
Thanks given by:
(22-03-2014, 04:13 PM)ash23 Wrote: ahh crap what bulbs do they take?
ermmm H4 for phase 1 and H1? for phase 2/3 i think . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
awsome thanks matt Smile

(22-03-2014, 12:42 PM)Jamieh2013 Wrote: Remember this being for sale on here for a good while. Looks loads better now Smile

I think it was up for ages but luckily never sold till I saw sence and needed another 306 in my life haha and thanks it will look alot more different very soon Wink
Thanks given by:
Nice to see the work your putting in and definitely looks better with the side skirts ThumbsUp
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
theres a fair bit of work going in to it bit its all easy and cheap stuff it needs so all is good.

and front end is ready to put on so that will be the job for my days off at the end of the week Smile

[attachment=14583]
Thanks given by:
good to see someone giving the ph1 'state another go
Thanks given by:
Cant wait to see this...I love ph1 in silver and all colour coded...this will be a lot of win Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
going to looks epic when the front ends on,any plans for more lows?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
what you doing with the ph 2 bumper... i guess its EYC paint code?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 01:14 PM)mr_fish Wrote: good to see someone giving the ph1 'state another go

allways wonderd what it would look like then saw zakks and loved it lol so since I now own a state it would be rude not to ph1 it Big Grin

(24-03-2014, 01:48 PM)Piggy Wrote: Cant wait to see this...I love ph1 in silver and all colour coded...this will be a lot of win Smile

hopefully it will look as good as I think it will just unsure on it being all coded atm being ph1s have the black strips but will soon see can always spray them back to black Smile

(24-03-2014, 01:54 PM)7057sam Wrote: going to looks epic when the front ends on,any plans for more lows?

it does need some lows but very low on the list atm unless some parts come up cheap.

(24-03-2014, 03:51 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: what you doing with the ph 2 bumper... i guess its EYC paint code?

all for sale mate theres a thread in for sale section Wink And yeah its EYC .
Thanks given by:
You'll probably get around to finishing a proper ph1 estate before I do, I hope it looks better than mine did with the proper ph1 strips, I think they're a key factor.

Who knows, we could still be team ph1 estate ;-)
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Really think this needs a gt20 or even 22 Wink a long with those other goodies Big Grin

Thanks given by:
Wanna swap the wheels for 3 swallows and a steel Tongue they're growing on me!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 04:26 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: You'll probably get around to finishing a proper ph1 estate before I do, I hope it looks better than mine did with the proper ph1 strips, I think they're a key factor.

Who knows, we could still be team ph1 estate ;-)

i may get it finnished haha i did like yours with the ph1 front but as you say the rubstrips just made it look to "new" ill soon see what this looks like hopefully itll be good Big Grin

team ph1 estate FTW Wink

(24-03-2014, 06:15 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Really think this needs a gt20 or even 22 Wink a long with those other goodies Big Grin

haha as said on facebook donations are welcome Tongue

(24-03-2014, 06:31 PM)Matt Wrote: Wanna swap the wheels for 3 swallows and a steel Tongue they're growing on me!

haha there growing on me now there clean would like some lazers for it tho Smile
Thanks given by:
Ohhhhhh reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy? May have some soon Tongue
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I like the wheels but they're not strong enough for an estate, a hatch and sedan yeah Smile

Thanks given by:
(24-03-2014, 08:41 PM)Matt Wrote: Ohhhhhh reeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyyy? May have some soon Tongue

maybe intrested in a swap ? : D

(24-03-2014, 09:14 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: I like the wheels but they're not strong enough for an estate, a hatch and sedan yeah Smile

yeah I know what you mean mate think some lazers would look better but maybe 15 inch is to small Smile
Thanks given by:
It's the design ash, the spokes aren't thick enough for the amount of metal you see side-on in an estate.

If your were closer to Bristol I would swap my lasers for them but Sad

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gearbox mounted turbo - manifold darrencurry0808 0 1,313 22-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
Thumbs Up FCS prep phase win sigma gearbox mounted mikey b 199 53,851 03-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: puglove
  ph1 cherry red sedan. TD04 box mounted. padge 219 35,450 22-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: sleeper93