Project hopeful, no will power

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project hopeful, no will power
I was just trolling, i'm sure he'll live, i just can't help it when he blows his own trumpet with quite so much gusto. Big Grin Don't get me wrong, not having a pop, love Piggy's car and appreciate he's put a lot of work in, with good results.

Can't wait to see this go either, great to see more and more projects like this cropping up that aren't just the usual fmic and stage 2/11mm and a td04.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
UPDATE. I have an oil leak Sad its not a bad one though. From between the oil return and turbo. Have ordered new gasket. £1.50 so not end of world.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
If that's your only leak you've done well. Big Grin
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
LEAK is fixed. Took me hour and a half turbo off. New gasket on. Turbo back on and car running.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Good stuff buddy. Glad your loving it.
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2015, 07:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Good stuff buddy. Glad your loving it.

So much the 2.1 is such a lazy epic engine. Loads of torque coupled with this little turbo is instant kick in any gear. I would recommend more people having it.
Thanks given by:
So I've got all the bits for 10mm lines now. Also picked up this little beaut. Its an ldv fuel filter.
Thanks given by:
So another little update. Fabricated some rad mounts to tilt the rad back a touch. Makes my boost pipes not rub which is a bonus. Also started to pull apart my spare Bosch that I got told was shit. Gotta learn to rebuild them so thought I would do it with a scrap pump first. Doesn't look to bad just full of varnish stuff that cleans off. Only got this far though.
Thanks given by:
What LDV is that filter off and what thread are the ports on it?
Thanks given by:
Its off a pilot and the thread ports are 14 by 1.5 so fairly large. Also has the added benefit of two inlets and two outlets so you can get the fuel pipes wherever you want.

Also it has a primer on the top. Although I wont be using it. Its possible to use that one. But from experience takes ages to prime up so cba with that. Got a 10mm primer bulb as well.
Thanks given by:
Is that the pump that come with the 2.1 engine?
Thanks given by:
Yeah it is. Although its not the standard one.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i know, thats the 1 that gary had that we put on it to try and get it to go as he was going to put in his 306. I think it had been dry stored for a while so i wasn't surprised when we couldn't get it to run on it
Thanks given by:
Ah. You also had firing order wrong from what I can see. And incorrect injectors and no glow plugs they were all burnt on the end. Im not surprised she didn't run lol
Thanks given by:
Well it did run just not very well. I would of thought them injectors would be fine though, its just 1 has a wire come off it to do something with the semi ecu pump from what i understand.
Thanks given by:
Yeah they were Lucas ones though. Its cool imma strip the pump. It may live again In an 11mm form.
Thanks given by:
Ah so the standard pump on a 2.1 would be a Lucas?
Thanks given by:
Yeah. Wrong pressure injectors as well. Should run with them but never tried. They have different break pressures.
Thanks given by:
they did do a bosch on the 2.1s. Very rare mind
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
So new bracket for fuel filter. Still got to be painted again. Is just in weld through primer atm
Thanks given by:
early 405's had filters like that, pain in the lady garden because they leaked and the priming bit never worked.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
Thanks given by:
The primer bit works at the mo but I don't trust it. I also have a 10mm primer bulb to go in as well.
Thanks given by:
Love that mount mate, great idea.
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate. Love how much work has gone into this already Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Are you going to be heat shielding the filter? that eggsauce looks a bit close for the primer..
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
No. The rubber pipe that that runs just as close is fine. Lol. Heatwrap on exhaust is suffice. Plus on the Brightside might heat the veg a touch. Lol
Glad people like it. Im aiming for the 200bhp mark after the wedding in September. Plans already in place. But the aim is 200bhp on 100% veg. See if it can be done. Smile
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, it'll certainly be a good fuel heater! Have you put a thermometer in the bay out of interest?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
No. Would be interesting to monitor could easily check with a laser one I have. Cant imagine it being hot hot. I'll try at some point and report back.
Thanks given by:
Nice job on the bracket mate Smile
Thanks given by:
So 10mm lines finally fitted. Pulls a lot better through the rev range. Just got to tidy everything up for fcs now.
Thanks given by: