The New Ipad

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Ipad
I really don't get the obsession with having one straight away, Can't they just wait.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Queue-Positio ... 940wt_1260
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Surely that defeats the whole point of a queue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Quote:I took my place by mistake in the queue two days ago not realising it was the queue for the new Apple iPad 3 to be released in UK on 16th March. I don't require the position now as I am not an Apple fan and am therefore putting it up for sale to the highest bidder.

WTF?!!?!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
ahaha oh dear! thats bad
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hmmmmmmmmm.................... I think I will give that one a miss lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Quote:The queue outside the store is already 300 long. I took my place by mistake in the queue two days ago not realising it was the queue for the new Apple iPad 3 to be released in UK on 16th March. I don't require the position now as I am not an Apple fan and am therefore putting it up for sale to the highest bidder.

What did he think he was queing for ?!?

I doubt that people in the que would be happy about all this tho.
1st - Diablo 306 1.9 N/A Diesel - Failed Gearbox
2nd - Diablo 306 1.9 N/A Diesel - At 225,000 miles the engine fell out
3rd - Diablo 306 Sedan 1.9 Turbo Diesel - Rust bucket
4th - Cherry Red 306 Sedan 1.9 Turbo Diesel - Crashed 6 days after buying, Bah!
Thanks given by:
Isn't an iPad just a fancy laptop that doesn't fold or have a disc drive for twice the price? Or am I just missing some awesome feature of it?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:Isn't an iPad just a fancy laptop that doesn't fold or have a disc drive for twice the price? Or am I just missing some awesome feature of it?

No no, its better than that, its pretty much an iPod touch with a big screen! or as I prefer to call it, pointless, lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:
THE_Liam Wrote:Isn't an iPad just a fancy laptop that doesn't fold or have a disc drive for twice the price? Or am I just missing some awesome feature of it?

No no, its better than that, its pretty much an iPod touch with a big screen! or as I prefer to call it, pointless, lol

Hmm....

I'll give it a miss as well I reckon Wink
Thanks given by:
should of bought one from tesco direct couple of days ago.. they cocked up and was selling them for £49 by accident... they sorted the problem out now.. god damn it! lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
Didn't miss out on much Sam, I got one for that and the order was cancelled today... Meh, worth a go eh Smile
Thanks given by:
ah you nearly got lucky! lol x
pink
Thanks given by:
I don't get it... Why does the auction end the day after the iPad is launched?

Regardless, I got my first hands on experience with one today, our stores demo unit finally arrived. A nice bit of kit, I don't really see the point though, I can't think what I would use it for..
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
LOL! Auction date fail!

Apple wankers strike again it seems. They make good products that, quite simply, work. But the iPad is just a money spinner. My sister has one and barely uses it for anything other than a digital photo frame. You can get them for £20 these days. Pointless.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've got an iPhone and I love it, but only because it's a smartphone. I'd have had any other smartphone if it did the same stuff and was free like my iPhone. Yes, Apple stuff is nice quality and pretty easy to use but I'd never spend my own money on it lol
Thanks given by:
I've got a iPad 2 and I use it for internet, basics age editing and reading...oh and Facebook! I love it because it's easy to get Internet anywhere and most of the time, it much easier than IE, Chrome, Safari ect
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I pad 2 ftmfw
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ipad air 2 or windows surface 2 Chris_90 13 2,393 20-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Last Post: ally406
  iPad app/work docket. 306carter 0 987 25-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: 306carter