Phase 1 Sigma GTi6 Project

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 1 Sigma GTi6 Project
(15-02-2014, 07:12 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I reckon you should do a phase 3 front end conversion and paint it yellow lol

If I find out he did that I'd be straight up there, dont want no cwspellowe on this one.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Mine looks identical to this, only D Turbo! Never seen a 6 one before apart from pictures on google! Looks awesome at the moment mate! Make this a beast! #TeamSigma
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 12:46 AM)7057sam Wrote: Looks good

welcome to 6 ownership Smile

Lots of free info on the 'other' forum.Just about everything tried and tested, could save you some money and time?

As in the '6 and rallye forum?

(15-02-2014, 09:57 AM)Niall Wrote:
(14-02-2014, 10:09 PM)Curt Wrote: Yeah, decats on petrols are illegal. You may be able to get it through an MOT with a friendly tester, but won't stop you getting in trouble if it ever got questioned. Worth it though Wink

Looks lovely man!

Curts right and the simple way of getting around it is normally fit a decat then just change to a cat for mot but a lot of police now are catching onto this and looking under cars for decats. Simple solution - Take shitty aftermarket cat (not the genuine one, if it still works, they are worth a fair bit and becoming rocking horse poo), gut it and weld a straight pipe in. Job jobbed.

Ok, what's the punishment? A fine?

(15-02-2014, 10:34 AM)Jtrigga Wrote:
(15-02-2014, 07:12 AM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I reckon you should do a phase 3 front end conversion and paint it yellow lol

If I find out he did that I'd be straight up there, dont want no cwspellowe on this one.

lol You'd regret that decision after 2 hours on a bus!

(15-02-2014, 12:07 PM)ADV_93 Wrote: Mine looks identical to this, only D Turbo! Never seen a 6 one before apart from pictures on google! Looks awesome at the moment mate! Make this a beast! #TeamSigma

So it won't be as clean at the back?

Come to a meet and see it up close and personal Smile

#TeamSigma that I am the leader of.
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 02:58 PM)c.gerrard Wrote:
(15-02-2014, 09:57 AM)Niall Wrote:
(14-02-2014, 10:09 PM)Curt Wrote: Yeah, decats on petrols are illegal. You may be able to get it through an MOT with a friendly tester, but won't stop you getting in trouble if it ever got questioned. Worth it though Wink

Looks lovely man!

Curts right and the simple way of getting around it is normally fit a decat then just change to a cat for mot but a lot of police now are catching onto this and looking under cars for decats. Simple solution - Take shitty aftermarket cat (not the genuine one, if it still works, they are worth a fair bit and becoming rocking horse poo), gut it and weld a straight pipe in. Job jobbed.

I would assume if the copper was really being an arse, it could be 3 points and £60 but i would imagine it would just be a case of getting it reinspected in 7 days.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2014, 03:05 PM)Niall Wrote:
(15-02-2014, 02:58 PM)c.gerrard Wrote:
(15-02-2014, 09:57 AM)Niall Wrote: Looks lovely man!

I would assume if the copper was really being an arse, it could be 3 points and £60 but i would imagine it would just be a case of getting it reinspected in 7 days.

Yeah called it a 7 day wonder round my way just have to go the copshop and prove you have sorted it Smile

Yeah 6/rallye forum is a wealth of knowledge and seems to get quite a few bargains on there aswell as hi speced 6/rallye breaking.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Put on my orange clones earlier, purely because the tyres are better and spaced out the rears.

[attachment=13633]

Made a list of pretty much everything I'd like to get done to the car. Bye bye next paycheck lol

In terms of exhaust, I'm thinking of a maniflow system atm, so if anyone has any experience with them, some feedback would be great.
Thanks given by:
Yes! Awesome! Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Lovely ph1 Gti 6 the orange clones make it look horrible lol
Thanks given by:
Good luck finding a maniflow...

Needs lows now Smile
Thanks given by:
Sad Hopefully they will only be a short term fix.

Ah, whys that? I'll give them a call and see where that gets me.

I'm beginning to dislike your knowledge lol

This will be staying stock height.
Thanks given by:
Nice one Carl!

As frosty said...Phase WIN.!!
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2014, 08:46 AM)c.gerrard Wrote: Hopefully they will only be a short term fix.

Ah, whys that? I'll give them a call and see where that gets me.

I'm beginning to dislike your knowledge lol

This will be staying stock height.

Ok I take it back actaully found one on they website for £295 which is cheaper than magnex, scroipon system s.The manifolds they do look very good.

I had a funny feeling they had gone out of buisness but obviously not
Thanks given by:
Yeah they do look awesome!

What's are the benefits of running those manifolds?

Efficiency?

Have they been proven to give good gains?
Thanks given by:
Leaving it standard height I say they are a lot nicer to drive. Yes they look better lowered but after going back to driving my S16 they are so much nicer to drive especially the roads I go on
Thanks given by:
We think alike!

To be honest as well it handles like an absolute dream, so I don't want to mess with it.

And seriously cba with torsion bars lol
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2014, 01:19 PM)Frosty Wrote: Leaving it standard height I say they are a lot nicer to drive. Yes they look better lowered but after going back to driving my S16 they are so much nicer to drive especially the roads I go on

Agreed why would you buy a car which is legendary due to the handling and then cock it up?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I was so tempted to lower my s16 but after driving it again and the fact there pretty rare I think best leave it standard
Thanks given by:
Using VTS springs and shocks gives you a 20mm drop which shouldn't ruin the handling.
Wouldn't really want to go a lot lower than that though...
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Went for a swim earlier.

I didn't actually, all I did was drive home.

[attachment=13660]

WHAT IS THIS AND WHY IS PISSING WATER ALL OVER ME?!?!?!?!

lmao

Got to love it.
Thanks given by:
Aerial needs taking out and sealing up. Or your sunroof is leaking...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Haha nice bit or rain on your head I didnt know this did that, my old dturbo used to do it all the time it was the aerial seal.
Bye Bye D-Turbo

Thanks given by:
It's not over my head haha, drips right onto my leg, arm and most annoyingly the steering wheel. Just driving along and it was slipper as!

I'll just put an umbrella over myself whilst I drive till the next sunny day.
Thanks given by:
Nice car can't beat a sigma looks good
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Awesome purchase, The one big regret I have is selling my Sigma Sad If its staying stock height I'd say paint the wheels silver as lairy colours only work with lows IMO. Can understand you not wanting to play with the suspension though a 40mm drop on good quality springs would be a nice compromise.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(17-02-2014, 06:46 PM)Tom Wrote: Aerial needs taking out and sealing up. Or your sunroof is leaking...

This.
Check the aerial first as it is a very easy fix, if not, probably blocked sunroof drains which can be unblocked with compressed air.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Updatey time, been friggin useless on thy forum lately.

Biggest update is the car sailing through its MOT today. Only issue was having different tyre profiles across the axle, which was too dangerous apparently. So quick trip home to my personal tyre yard and that was that sorted.

I was a bit reluctant to spend money on the car till it passed it's MOT, so now it has, will get a few bits and bobs done.
Thanks given by:
Ace Smile

Sounds like its loving you back Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
More so than the dirty shitty diesel lmao

Dare I say it, I think I actually much prefer it on the balance of things...
Thanks given by:
Glad to see it passed mate Smile

whats the long term plan?
Thanks given by:
Glad to see it got through mate kept meaning to text you see how you was getting on. What's the next plan?
Bye Bye D-Turbo

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project T Phase 2.5 Diablo DTurbo... Kwik 90 40,706 24-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Last Post: stevieg
  Cherry Red Phase 3 HDI Project daniel909 24 9,386 12-02-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: daniel909
  Moonstone GTi6 Track-Lite Project reese 28 14,636 29-01-2017, 09:34 AM