Garlicbreads Uni Project D Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garlicbreads Uni Project D Turbo
I will see how long i get off for easter, probs just a week or something but that will be fine still
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ye give me a text. I can bring your wheels back too!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah i do want to charge cool mine, but if you did it, i wouldn't have to lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Always wanted to charge cool... But charge coolers are so frikking expensive for ones that are any amount better than Air-Air Intercoolers...

Careful with the Ebay ones, I've heard of people splitting the cores at higher boost levels...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Yeah i do want to charge cool mine, but if you did it, i wouldn't have to lol
At the end of the day im just a bum about student so for you it should be easy Wink

Ruan Wrote:Always wanted to charge cool... But charge coolers are so frikking expensive for ones that are any amount better than Air-Air Intercoolers...

Careful with the Ebay ones, I've heard of people splitting the cores at higher boost levels...

What kind of boost are we talking? if the setup is good enough i may upgrade the turbo, i was hoping to see if i could get better or similar results by charge cooling so we will see....
also i may see how water temps affect the hp.
Thanks given by:
I never said i couldn't do it, just easier when other people do things for you Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
Very true.

When is the PH3 sigma on the road then? lol
Thanks given by:
Sigma? You better be trying to wind me up...
Thanks given by:
Were in miami bitch
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
course i am!! you got a miami D turbo not a sigma.

knob lol
Thanks given by:
Update!

I finally got round to making a video about the starting issue it has, however the video failed as it was all glitchy with no sound lol. So basically for starters the battery is knackered so i have to jump it but it does seems to start easier when jumped, it takes a few seconds to actually fire up, i also noticed the primer grenade is quite soft so i keep thinking a air leak somewhere but would that mean that idle and general running would be affected?? will get the actual vid up ASAP.

Any other suggestions/advice/practical help would be good Smile
Thanks given by:
Here is the video in question, apologies for being such a long vid as my missus was recording it.
http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335...CF0280.mp4
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,425 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,825 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,771 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01