Formula 1 Chat

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula 1 Chat
Yeah wouldnt be suprised
Wonder if there is any truth in ferrari's claim that they will be in the running for a good shout
They apparently gave up on last years season a bit to really go for this year what with all the new regs
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Yeah wouldnt be suprised
Wonder if there is any truth in ferrari's claim that they will be in the running for a good shout
They apparently gave up on last years season a bit to really go for this year what with all the new regs
i hope not, i would love to see one of the smaller teams do well, maybe not win the championship but just do well.
brawns first year for instance. although they did win but you know what i mean.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Everyone loves an underdog doing well!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Im only watching half the session this year but I hope mclaren can take the fight to redbull. Also im not a fan of hamilton off track but on the track he's a proper racer. I think he's also one of the only drivers that can take a slow car and drive it to a win.
Thanks given by:
stevobeavo Wrote:Im only watching half the session this year but I hope mclaren can take the fight to redbull. Also im not a fan of hamilton off track but on the track he's a proper racer. I think he's also one of the only drivers that can take a slow car and drive it to a win.
agree with mclaren taking redbull and i think they have a good chance. 3 horse race between redbull, mclaren and ferrari again. seems to be the trend.
Thanks given by:
Cant wait for the new season i love F1 always have even more than football. Im not to keen on the new noses on the cars hopefully Mclaren have done something amazing with there car as its the only 1 that looks normal.

Now personnaly i think Hamilton is the fastest out there when he wants to be, Button is so smooth and can get the best out of a car in damp condiitions (he has only won 1 dry race for mclaren and that was Japan last year), Ive never liked alaonso since his yearat Mclaren he couldnt take been beaten by a rookie but im with Martin Brundle when he says he is the most complete driver out there he just needs ferrari to get there fingures out and hopfully Renaults reliabilty problems will return and cost Vettel a few victories as i fear it will be a repeat of last year
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thats a good sum up that hitchos. better than the bollox i wrote.
Thanks given by:
lol, i love F1 mate shame i dont have sky but at least i dont have to get up at 4am to watch australia lol

Thanks given by:
im going to miss the opener this year, me and a few mate normaly watch it live with a bit of a drink. then go and have something to eat at the carboot and back to the pub at 12.
dont think thats going to happen this year. Confusednooty:
Thanks given by:
yeah i try to watch them all live i missed valencia last yearas there was a power cut but the race was crap anyway lol

Thanks given by:
yeah live is always best, if you watch the highlights later its kinda never the same. moments already gone sort of thing. when its live then anything could happen. not that it does most of the time.
Thanks given by:
yeah if i dont watch it live i cant resist at looking at who has already won gunna have to try and not do that this year lol

Thanks given by:
So schumy is fastest in 2nd practice...who would of thought that would happen?!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
quite a eery picture of the weekend

[Image: 650x500.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000]

Thanks given by:
and video in here

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/new ... liams-fire
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Apparently it was a mixture of a fuel leak and a spark from the KERS system which led to the fire. Such a shame after such a good race!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokemon Go Chat Thread ginge191 50 9,516 24-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  Headflow formula? lolsteve 5 1,272 11-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Biker chat Strikeforce 20 5,148 28-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Last Post: pug306driver