hello all! whats wrong with my account?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello all! whats wrong with my account?
I can't access my messages, 2 kind people have felt the need to send me them but I cannot read them!.

1 Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2 You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3 Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4 You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

which one applies I don't know, but I'm fairly sure I haven't done anything to cause 1, 2 - of course I should be able to, its my inbox lol 3, nope its already done, 4, nope, following the linky.
Thanks given by:
You need 10 posts to access PMs
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the Peugeot 306 car forum.
Thanks given by:
(20-07-2013, 09:00 PM)welshpug Wrote: I can't access my messages, 2 kind people have felt the need to send me them but I cannot read them!.

1 Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2 You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3 Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
4 You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

which one applies I don't know, but I'm fairly sure I haven't done anything to cause 1, 2 - of course I should be able to, its my inbox lol 3, nope its already done, 4, nope, following the linky.
I really need to change that permissions page Doh

5. You need 10 posts to be able to use the PM system or to post in the for sale sections.

Both PMs were from me about FCS, and were sent out to all members Smile
Thanks given by:
So I have to spam away before I can even PM admin?
Thanks given by:
Whats up mate?
The whole idea of the (now 35 post) limit is to stop people coming on here to scam people
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hello WP

You might aswell give him 35 posts now. The man is a peugeot encyclopedia!
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2013, 07:32 PM)welshpug Wrote: So I have to spam away before I can even PM admin?

If you need to get hold of admin you can email us on technical@306oc.co.uk Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2013, 08:13 AM)Paul_13 Wrote: Hello WP

You might aswell give him 35 posts now. The man is a peugeot encyclopedia!

Blush

naah, I just know how to find information quickly, mind you I do remember rather a lot of that useless info sometimes Big Grin
Thanks given by:
keep Posting Welshpug you will soon to be at 35 posts

Nice to see you here Wink
Thanks given by:
might be a silly question, are you the same welshpug that was on 306 GTI6 forum?
Heart 306
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
I am the welshpug you see everywhere else yes.
Thanks given by:
welcome
Thanks given by:
i have 35 posts now and still cant post on for sale?
Thanks given by:
Hi Welshpug, missed you! Big Grin
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Hi Mei! I've absconded from the '6 forum too Wink
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I guess I should put some pics of my cars up...

This is one project, actually the second shell as I had an accident in the first, these are originally the RFY S16 engine and box, brakes, but stiffer springs all round, slightly narrower front track, more front camber, and zero rear toe angle.

Though its currently got an RFS gti6 engine, newman ph2 cams, standard inlet currently, but do have a satchell inlet and jenveys, and a dta ecu.

AST sportline 1 coilovers, koni rears and 23mm torsion bars, berlingo wishbone bushes.

gti6 front and rear brake calipers, xsara driveshafts and gearbox, pugracing gear linkages.

[Image: 8976369706_6d95c343bb_b.jpg]

[Image: 8039904366_aba3f6a21f_z.jpg]

this is the old one.

[Image: 4824127952_a7a6a63569_z.jpg]

this is currently the daily drive

[Image: 10439081373_3632d26fc2_c.jpg]

1.9 8valver on 165k miles, original very healthy engine, mild piper cam, Motronic MP3.1 engine management, mi16 flywheel and clutch, magnex 4 branch manifold and a longlife 2 box mid sport exhaust.

standard rebuilt gearbox with an AP suretrac ATB diff.

Bilstein "challenge" spec front dampers (inverted dampers) gravel rear dampers 21mm torsion bars 22mm arb, currently rolling on Michelin Alpin A3's on C5 wheels, standard 1.9 brake setup with 1144s up front.

and here's the other one.

100k ish standard phase2 2.0 405 MI16, not actually seen the car in over two years as its in storage.

[Image: PICT0030.jpg]

I'm currently a bicycle mechanic by trade, though I do have motor trade experience in HGV' and Vans, have been messing with cars for a very long time.

I service on events for a Saxo vts, which has developed over the last ten years into something fairly quick, a BE4 boxed 170 bhp TU5J4.

[Image: _wsb_765x526_IMG_6621.JPG]

The owner Garry Elswood had come to the point of thinking more power or a sequential gearbox, both would have cost into 5 figures to do properly in reality, so he went and bought this last week instead, which has all that.

[Image: 10824782505_a3d92f244a_z.jpg]

We mainly do Belgian stage rallies, as they offer so much more than the UK ever will, and its really not that far or much more expensive, if at all.

I have also serviced for a few mates in the uk that run fairly basic spec 205's, one a 1600 9 valve and the other a 1.9.

And as well as that I have helped a few mates build some pretty cool road cars, namely Goliath and his V6 engined 205's, AdamB's 306 rallye V6, and several of DCC's 8 and 16v engined 205's.

I can do rear beam rebuilds, its the very first job I tackled when I jumped headfirst into 205 ownership some 8 years ago, it didn't phase me one bit even with all these tales of them being horrendous jobs, they really aren't difficult at all!!
Thanks given by:
Welshpug are the belgians still paying for the entrys for people that travel from the uk?
i know the guy i used to crew for were seriously looking at going over as it worked out cheeper than doing UK events
Thanks given by:
405 is so win
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2013, 09:13 PM)cully Wrote: Welshpug are the belgians still paying for the entrys for people that travel from the uk?
i know the guy i used to crew for were seriously looking at going over as it worked out cheeper than doing UK events

it varies, but not that I know of in the events we've done in the past few years, though we haven't done any down in the south of Belgium for a while as its an hour or two further than we do at the moment (1.5-2 hours at the most from calais)

though the entries are often the same or less than an UK event, typically UK is just a mickey mouse around an airfield jobbie with seriously rough tyre killing tarmac.

out in belgium the roads are very smooth surface, so often quite slippery and potentially lethal when wet, tyre wear isnt really a concern for us, and there's usually about 100km and over an hour of stage time fitted into a single day, around a dozen stages.

for garry who lives in east sussex about 2-2.5 hours from Dover, its a no brainer really, the midlands for example would take longer to get up to, as would norfolk and yorkshire even further.
Thanks given by:
hi mate have I seen the 205 in cwmcarn ?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey used to be a memeber but apparently my account isnt here nickroo 2 785 02-11-2013, 06:42 PM
Last Post: nickroo