Mark's smoothed 306 with added extras.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark's smoothed 306 with added extras.
nice pics mark but you really do need to sell me them borbets.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Maybe one day.
Thanks given by:
as said, some really nice pics there markus! how the hell di you break the centre console bit?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cracked it as I pulled it over my old handbrake leaver. Done it loads of times before no issue. This time it just cracked.
Thanks given by:
Was your boot shutproperly when you took that shot of your nsr light?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
No, was open. Had all the rubber seals off to replace them with newer ones.
Thanks given by:
Looks very good Mark.

Never thought I would say that, ever.

You gotta consider some sort of polishing to that lip though, would really suit the wheels. Great way to spend your afternoon too, polishing the lip of your rims with sodding AutoSol lol
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
So garage was closed today I think I missed read the website, so cleaned the car. Might get some pics tomorrow.

But at 7 tonight I decide to do something inside the car. Here are the results.

[Image: 34bf30a5.jpg]
[Image: 87abcc50.jpg]
[Image: f4b68350.jpg]
[Image: 85d7c834.jpg]
[Image: cd704cd9.jpg]

Still got the main centre console part to do but needs some work first.
Then need to decide what to do with the drivers vent as its a gauge modified one and it cracked while removing it, plus I don't know where the wiring goes so connect disconnect the gauge.

Also need some standard vents passenger side and nude as mine are blue and don't look right, so just want the standard black ones.
Thanks given by:
So the centre console and lower console are all back together.

Just need to fit the new arm rest if it fits.
Finish off the drivers vent.
Then sort out the wing mirrors.
Get the exterior door strips too.

[Image: 785df308.jpg]
[Image: d24387f1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
looks alright mark but me personaly i would have left it the standered colour.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It was Hasn't been any original for years lol.
Thanks given by:
Tickets for FCS are here.

And these.

[Image: 7550cc80.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good. Think i may do my interior dash diablo soon. With the dial surrounds have you just done the line in blue or have you sprayed the entire plastic?
Thanks given by:
How do you get the vents out the top bit? I've got to spray mine tomorrow and have no idea.

Looks good. Is that china blue you painted it? Looks somilar too the way I used to have mine Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Pull the bottom panel off. Unscrew the clock and the two screws. Pull the radio out, either side of the radio is a nut behind the panel. Undo these.

Pull the middle panel out. Then below the top vents are two or three screws. Undo these, then you just need to pull, the vents clip to the pipes behind so you just need to make sure you unclip them as you pull.

Lol I have just written all that and realised that is not what you asked. To get the middle vents out, there are two circular clips, ping these off with a knife. I the pulled the house away from the centre vents and popped them out the front. They go in easier from the back of the housing though.

Mine are wrapped in the same vinyl as the car.
Thanks given by:
Pompey306mark Wrote:Pull the bottom panel off. Unscrew the clock and the two screws. Pull the radio out, either side of the radio is a nut behind the panel. Undo these.

Pull the middle panel out. Then below the top vents are two or three screws. Undo these, then you just need to pull, the vents clip to the pipes behind so you just need to make sure you unclip them as you pull.

Lol I have just written all that and realised that is not what you asked. To get the middle vents out, there are two circular clips, ping these off with a knife. I the pulled the house away from the centre vents and popped them out the front. They go in easier from the back of the housing though.

Haha yeah was more for the vents bit Tongue. haha. Sweet, so wrapped in same as car, looks good mate!!
Thanks given by:
They are a nightmare to do. Just be brutal and gentle at the same time.
Thanks given by:
All else fails I'll just tape them up haha
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:Looking good. Think i may do my interior dash diablo soon. With the dial surrounds have you just done the line in blue or have you sprayed the entire plastic?

??
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:
Pompey306mark Wrote:Pull the bottom panel off. Unscrew the clock and the two screws. Pull the radio out, either side of the radio is a nut behind the panel. Undo these.

Haha yeah was more for the vents bit Tongue. haha. Sweet, so wrapped in same as car, looks good mate!!

You could read the guide section as I showed how to remove it with added pics! Lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The trim around the clocks comes out. And mine is all wrapped, painted before though.
Thanks given by:
A few things achieved over the last few days.

Tracking was sorted, car feels much better to drive now.

Then left it at my parents while we went to goodwood for my dads first time flying a plane, where it had a full valet. But somehow the boot popper has now died. Checked the fuse which seems fine, will be fun fitting all the car parts and stuff for FCS in the car now.

Today lots of rain, so only managed stickers, rubber window strips, number plates and bonnet rubber.

[Image: 2345acda.jpg]
[Image: d48f4e1f.jpg]
[Image: af297957.jpg]
[Image: df221adc.jpg]
[Image: 8c6933d3.jpg]
[Image: bc5b015f.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate.

Liking the 4pots... Bet they have some serious wheel locking up power!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Yea they really. Need painting. Should have done it last weekend but I doubt I will have time now before FCS.
Thanks given by:
Mark is the roof and bonnet still carbon? Looks plain black in the photos
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Still carbon. Though tempted to do the bonnet blue this week.
Thanks given by:
Think it would look much better mate. I like the idea of the dark roof (want to do mine gloss black) but IMO, bonnet is a bit much.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
It did the bonnet first as I like carbon bonnets and was going to buy a real one, but now I can't be bothered.

I have been looking back through old pics and liked it with my blue bonnet and white cyclones.
Thanks given by:
You going to go back to clones then or staying with your current wheels?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Keeping the current ones. Cyclones are to small for my brakes, and unless I get cyclones with big tyres, the car would be too low to the ground.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marky Mark's Astor 6 mackat 106 30,335 05-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: mackat
Wink Mark's White Phase 1 XUD Project MarkHam 13 4,829 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: anto