Best way to clean my wheels lenso bsx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to clean my wheels lenso bsx
(12-07-2013, 09:34 PM)C.A.R. Wrote: Don't use Wonder Wheels if you have polished lips! That stuff made a mess of my BBS's Sad

I use AutoGlym or Megs wheel cleaners. Whatever happens to be cheaper really!

The exposed lips will buff up nicely with a bit of autosol, but if you thought using a spray cleaner was time consuming then you're gonna hate using polish!

As for wheel brushes, don't bother with the expensive brushes ie the Meguiars one, simply go to your local supermarket and try to find a dish / washing up brush. The bristles are usually soft enough that they won't damage glasses and crockery so your wheels will be safe Smile I've had the same one for a couple of years now, probably cost 50p!

I did use wonder wheels on it didn't do them any harm, but I did my mate's wheels with it and he put the bottle on a pebble and it went e very were so no more wonder wheels lol

I used meguires metal polish on the lip with meguires wax the come up like a mirror Did same on exhaust to that was just as good Big Grin

Think I will look for a brush at shop tho paid £2.50 for this one I got at min just need to find a smaller one.

Thanks given by:
You'll most likely find that the lips are actually lacquered, not bare metal. So metal polish won't be ideal. If they were bate metal they'd look better, but take a lot more effort to keep that way...
Thanks given by: