Callums project(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callums project(s)
Surely you wont get much for scrapping it? Put it up for sale on here for a few quid more than scrap or even same as scrap, rather see it live on!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
I don't have time or space, if I wasn't moving I'd have kept it. I would have much rather seen it live on!
Thanks given by:
You have time to post on here? Tell people what the scrap yard are giving you and someone might say waitwait i'll take it. Then it gets to live on Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
if i had room on the drive id take it!
Thanks given by:
just had a look back over the thread, that car is looking some tidy. you cant give her to mr scrap man. as tom said just stick a quick advert up.
Thanks given by:
Let me know what you want for it mate and I might be interested to fix her up

Be a shame to see it go scrap!
Thanks given by:
Hell this is gutting for me, can't imagine how you're feeling!

I can probably come give you a hand move it around, got a trailor so can transport it to your new place, for some petrol if you want? save it from dying so young
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2013, 01:17 PM)kernow_joe Wrote: Hell this is gutting for me, can't imagine how you're feeling!

I can probably come give you a hand move it around, got a trailor so can transport it to your new place, for some petrol if you want? save it from dying so young

Joe that's a really kind offer, but she's been scrapped this morning. It killed me to have to do it, I hate seeing cars like that go. But I couldn't have kept her, I needed her gone ASAP and I can't keep spending money on her. In the last 6 months I've spent an insane amount. There's only so much enthusiasm I can have for one car.

I'm so so gutted, and I'm regretting scrapping it already.

Sorry guys Sad
Thanks given by:
I still can't believe you've had such trouble with it, bloody french cars!!
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
I have had loads of trouble with it, but you know what. I've had an epic time owning that car, and I've gained so much experience fixing it. I'm not pissed off at the whole experience, I just wish it lasted longer.
Thanks given by:
Why you scrap it so soon? I would of gave you scrap value for it!!
Thanks given by:
Sad times man Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
My old S2 HDi has come up for sale.

Do I sell my E46 318 ti and buy the HDi back, or do I keep the beemer?

Oooooh tempting...
Thanks given by:
Defo the hdi
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm starting to like this a little more now it's slammed...

[attachment=12304][attachment=12305]
Thanks given by:
Wink 
Bit of an update...

Well, the BMW blew up in Geneva. I was driving out to Morzine in February for three weeks snowboarding, when I got the crossing into France the engine was running in limp mode, no power at all! About 60 miles away from Morzine the engine started to sound like a bag of spanners, and finally the engine shat itself at a border crossing. I was stuck for a while with all my tools, stuff and my dog. Managed to get one of my mates to come and get me and take me to Morzine. I had an epic three weeks, and picked up a Polo 1.4 16v with no tax or mot for 300 euros. I managed to get that back to the UK, taxed and tested and made it back to Devon.

Two weeks later the gearbox shat itself... So, that got scrapped. I had to buy a new car the same day, so I managed to find a Mk3 Golf TDI for £350, with 220,000 miles on the clock. I bought this in the middle of the night and didn't realise it was green until the next morning.

[attachment=16622]

The plan now is possibly .216 injector nozzles, lowered, new wheels, wheel arch trims, rear gti spoiler and possibly new interior.

I'm joining the Navy in July, and as soon as I pass out of phase 1 in October, I plan on buying another 306. Will more than likely be another GTi-6.

I genuinely cannot wait to own another 306, I've missed them so much!
Thanks given by:
All these cars are dead.

/end thread.
Thanks given by:
Rofl

You kill more cars than dumdum!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by: