Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye!
I almost bought the blue before it went to CG and had its make over. So tempted with my redundancy money but it's all the way up in Scotland now.
Thanks given by:
I like it.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Now I'm going to add fuel to the fire here but yrs ago I used to regularly go to a Peugeot dealer when i was delivering cars and I could have sworn I saw a yellow Rallye in the showroom. I'm probably wrong and gonna get shot down but no-one thought there was a blue one - so who knows, I may well be right for once.
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:All the best ones are in China ninja

Edited For Accuracy! Big Grin

Agreed!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ash240970 Wrote:Now I'm going to add fuel to the fire here but yrs ago I used to regularly go to a Peugeot dealer when i was delivering cars and I could have sworn I saw a yellow Rallye in the showroom. I'm probably wrong and gonna get shot down but no-one thought there was a blue one - so who knows, I may well be right for once.
Are you sure it wasn't a 106?
Thanks given by:
INXS Wrote:Bellend! Reasons why:

- He's successfully lost half his target audience with his comment about 'anal owners club people'

It was a joke...... :?

It might be a rallye, pretty sure its either a '6 OR a rallye though, not usually both. lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah but making a comment like that can put people off. Enthusiasts/owners club members generally care about their cars, some might see that to mean he's not that interested in maintaining and looking after it properly.
Thanks given by:
^^ ha ha :dance:
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That blue rallye isn't right. They did the 106 rallye in indigo blue and that looked good! That colour jus doesn't look right with the decals!

Would still love a yellow 106!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:Yeah but making a comment like that can put people off. Enthusiasts/owners club members generally care about their cars, some might see that to mean he's not that interested in maintaining and looking after it properly.

Yeah I guess so.....thats not the way I read it though.

I used to wash and wax my 306s every week (sometimes twice a week)......and they were always spotless if I was going anywhere that people would see them (college car park lol).......piss was taken about being anal with cleaning.......just a bit of banter.....which is how I read the ad. People take things in different ways though. :think:
Thanks given by:
I think he blue looks decent! Yellow would be sexual!
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:
ash240970 Wrote:Now I'm going to add fuel to the fire here but yrs ago I used to regularly go to a Peugeot dealer when i was delivering cars and I could have sworn I saw a yellow Rallye in the showroom. I'm probably wrong and gonna get shot down but no-one thought there was a blue one - so who knows, I may well be right for once.
Are you sure it wasn't a 106?

Nah, it was deffo a 306 - remember it well cos it was such a good looking car
Thanks given by:
seen as were talking about colours, i bet you didnt know that you CARNT get a meridian in black.
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:seen as were talking about colours, i bet you didnt know that you CARNT get a meridian in black.

Yup, because meridian is top spec so they only had the best colours (diab and china mostly as theyre pearlescent)....you'll also struggle to find a black 5 door in any spec.
Thanks given by:
i only know this cause my china was brought by my late farther in law (thats why i will never sell it) and i can remember him asking me to help him pick the colour and black wasnt on the list. god bless alan. he had nothind but 306S. top bloke.
Thanks given by:
It's not pearlescent paint!
Thanks given by:
Toms306 Wrote:
kingy Wrote:seen as were talking about colours, i bet you didnt know that you CARNT get a meridian in black.

Yup, because meridian is top spec so they only had the best colours (diab and china mostly as theyre pearlescent)....you'll also struggle to find a black 5 door in any spec.
You say that but there is a black 5 door hdi for dalebif you look inbthe cars for sale bit lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I had a black 5dr hdi, and know of 3 others local Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:I had a black 5dr hdi, and know of 3 others local Wink

Then why did you downgrade to that XSi Tongue
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Can't*
Thanks given by:
Midnightclub Wrote:
Matt Wrote:I had a black 5dr hdi, and know of 3 others local Wink

Then why did you downgrade to that XSi Tongue

Because I took one for the greater good and stacked the hdi into the back of a corsa Wink
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:You say that but there is a black 5 door hdi for dalebif you look inbthe cars for sale bit lol

Just smacking the keyboard with your head again I see?

Matt Wrote:Can't*

Thank you.

Matt Wrote:Because I took one for the greater good and stacked the hdi into the back of a corsa Wink

lol Awesome
Thanks given by:
Id take the xsi over a hdi lol esp a 5 door hdi
Thanks given by:
I blame my fat fingers curt lol
Thanks given by:
Poorly designed keyboard... also i done a kingy! Tripplepost!
Thanks given by:
Haha, I agree with the previous post. Oh god, next you'll be adding random 'r's to can't.

I did wonder how you'd got your post count so high all of a sudden... now I know. Watch out Matt, you'll lose your spam-a-lot crown soon!
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:

Can't*
ooooo. get you.
Thanks given by:
Curt Wrote:Haha, I agree with the previous post. Oh god, next you'll be adding random 'r's to can't.

I did wonder how you'd got your post count so high all of a sudden... now I know. Watch out Matt, you'll lose your spam-a-lot crown soon!
Dum is still infront of me and cant be far off connor
Also foxy jim is averaging like 100 a day recently so hes the real spammer!
Thanks given by:
You're all f*cking spammers Tongue
Thanks given by:
arrrh right, so tripple posting is known as doing a kingy is it.? :obscene-birdiedoublegreen:
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do fake alloys buckle easier? doski 8 1,801 10-04-2016, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Poodle
  306 HDi real caliper change itone24 4 995 02-08-2014, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Cant wait till im back in a 306. underground375 12 1,980 06-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Last Post: kentiiboii