Mitch's Blaze D-Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch's Blaze D-Turbo
I can borrow a decent one
Thanks given by:
I like it! Much difference with the fmic?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(27-06-2013, 10:14 PM)Stephen Wrote: I can borrow a decent one

I shall have nothing to do with it if it gets broken in anyway or form Tongue

(27-06-2013, 10:15 PM)Tom Wrote: I like it! Much difference with the fmic?

Thanks mate Smile it definitely has more torque, well it feels that way, dyno suggests that too, went from 170 ft lbs when on tmic to 204 ft lbs on the fmic, although i think that is because when i put the fmic on the smoke cleared up a lot due to the air being colder so the fuel was getting burnt easier? so obviously i could add a bit more fuel in until i was back to a slight haze on boost again, seems to just have more 'grunt' all round with the fmic, can also hear it 'chatter' on gear changes now, not good but hey ho Smile
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
Gave it a good clean and put the black plastic rub strips on as personally i think they suit the car more? Smile

not far of ready for fcs now, need to sort out mirror caps and get a fan of some sort rigged up! Smile
Thanks given by:
The tmic is now back on, the fmic was causing the pedals to vibrate alot, due to me using the standard tmic pipe, also not really seeing the need for it, made the car slighty more laggy, goes just a well on tmic in my opinion, fmic kit is for sale, 80 pounds, including 406 inlet manifold, can bring to fcs Smile

Got some black mirror caps to replace the paint peeling blaze ones, seem to suit the car better as the bump strips are black and the bottom half of the side skirts

Also wired up a 12" fan when i took the fmic off, as the standard ones had a mind of there own, i used a 4 pin relay, the one out of the standard fans, i presume this is okay? connected it to a switch which i have placed in the small ashtray thing behind the the handbrake, also tried to hide all the wires in the existing looms as best as i could

temporary position for the relay, all wires are now taped up

rough paint diagram of how i wired it up, there is a 15 amp fuse in the wire from the battery to the relay, can anyone tell me if this is correct? Smile

Going to have a straight through 2 1/4 inch pipe to a 3 inch tip made tomorrow, at aa silencers in stafford, 86 pound plus the vat, they do a really good job, cannot wait! Smile
Thanks given by:
When are we guna start tuning mine then m8 need some power now haha
Thanks given by:
yeah dude nice car..... nice colour! ; ) what did u spray ur badges with? i was considering spraying my front and back pug badges black.. u look quite handy with cars... im jelous! haha

oh and forgot whats a "fmic" front mount intercooler? f*cking nooby question like! haha whats shes sitting at now? bhp wise?
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:
Really want fmic! Sad
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2013, 05:43 PM)Tom Wrote: Really want fmic! Sad

I believe he has took it off so may be for sale Wink

Thanks given by:
He has, says is up there dude ^^^ Wink pay attention man!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(18-07-2013, 04:54 PM)D Turbo Lyle Wrote: yeah dude nice car..... nice colour! ; ) what did u spray ur badges with? i was considering spraying my front and back pug badges black.. u look quite handy with cars... im jelous! haha

oh and forgot whats a "fmic" front mount intercooler? f*cking nooby question like! haha whats shes sitting at now? bhp wise?

Just some random black paint from halfords, and yes fmic= front mounted intercooler, i wouldnt know to be honest, last time on the RR it was 125bhp at 19psi, only fiddled with the pump a bit since then, so around that mark, and the fmic kit is for sale, im able to bring it to fcs Smile
Thanks given by:
had the exhaust made, quite happy with it, can still drive it pretty quietly too

Also swapped the center dash pieces and the gear knob over from the other blaze which im breaking, gear knob is from a citroen zx

Thanks given by:
nice tailpipe.

shame about not keeping the fmic...would suit the td04 more
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(23-07-2013, 06:18 AM)Piggy Wrote: nice tailpipe.

shame about not keeping the fmic...would suit the td04 more

cheers! tdo4?? i have a t2 Smile
Thanks given by:
TD04 on TMIC ftw get a TD04 bolted on this!!
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have sold tdo4 setup, mattcheese is having it off me at fcs! Smile
Thanks given by:
ah thats where I got confuser
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 07:28 PM)Piggy Wrote: ah thats where I got confuser

It was going to go on, need it to be reliable though as I do a fair few miles Smile
Thanks given by:
td04 probably more reliable than hugely boosted t2!!!

is your exhaust completely straight through??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Only at 19-20 psi, still made 124bhp, which does me fine Smile and yes it's completely straight through
Thanks given by:
what diameter?? and where was the tip from? looks sweet and sleeper all at same time!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cheers! 2.25 and the tip is 3 inch, all got made at AA silencers in stafford
Thanks given by:
stafford eh! thats where I growed up!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looking very tidy!

Nice work Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 08:24 PM)Piggy Wrote: stafford eh! thats where I growed up!!!

Looks like you'll be coming back for an exhaust! Wink

(25-07-2013, 08:27 PM)Grant Wrote: Looking very tidy!

Nice work Smile

Cheers dude Smile
Thanks given by:
been quite busy lately so not done a lot really, brought some black 205 gti wheels with 4 new budgets for 70 quid, clones need tyres and balancing and i cant afford any more dunlops at the moment so these will do!

Thanks given by:
Looking sweet man Smile got any vids of the sound? I have a 2.25 exhaust to go on, but so much to sort before lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Nope, I shall try and get one tomorrow if I get around to it Smile it's loudish but nothing over the top Smile
Thanks given by:
Sort of went off the 205 wheels so the rallye's clones are now on..

Was advised at FCS to get rid of the standard inlet pipe that goes around by the master cylinder by Ruan due to how restrictive/small diameter it is, cant believe its made such a difference, got hold of some 2.25 industrial hoover pipe and a custom made pipe from ash23 to replace the bit that goes round by the master cylinder

Recommend this to all xud owners Smile

Also got JP's lda pin in now, but currently no pictures Smile
Thanks given by:
Speedlines for sale?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitch's nile XUD, Hybrid turbo on! Mitch 16 4,513 08-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Mitch
  My 1.9 d turbo meridian blaze yellow Gaz85 6 2,419 29-10-2014, 07:44 PM