What's the one car you really miss?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the one car you really miss?
Has to be my 5 door diablo with a full gti6 conversoin, I miss that car soooooo much I regret swapping it with the dt Sad id do anything to have it back Smile

Sooo whats yours?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mine would be my white mi16 205 complete with 1.6 badges

Or maybe my mint silver ph1 309 gti
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My Diablo '6!! Sad
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
My white DT with a gti6 engine or my Corsa redtop
Thanks given by:
*the

C'mon....someone had to say it. lol

I do miss the bwarp of my China 1.4 sometimes, but i far prefer the boost of the DT. Will miss this one the most if/when it goes.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mr2 turbo or focus st
Thanks given by:
Mapped, LM'd A3 1.8T, still regret it to this day
Thanks given by:
dont like that my 1.8 is in bits in a garage Sad So much more win than the estate but the estate is more powerful and more efficient but its so dull Sad
Thanks given by:
My black nissan pulsar gti-r till i got banned Sad oops
[Image: image_zps738f3eaa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 07:23 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Mine would be my white mi16 205 complete with 1.6 badges

Why'd you get rid of them!?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My Mazda 323f turbo was a right animal Chinese kid that did all the work made it go extremely well fully stripped out just dash and a bucket seat,and the out side was different colours so no one expected it to go like it did Sad

Thanks given by:
XSi cabby... that thing was a shed and shockingly expensive to thrash, but was so much fun.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(30-04-2013, 08:37 PM)Ben Wrote:
(30-04-2013, 07:23 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Mine would be my white mi16 205 complete with 1.6 badges

Why'd you get rid of them!?

Some tit in a builders lorry decided he wanted to be in my lane on a duel carriage way!! Bye bye 205 was never right after so got scrapped! Needed money for 309 which went up in flames on driveway lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My Sigma DT... Should never have let it go Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
405 mi16 for the retro bwarp, lotus elise for ultimate grin factor
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
My ph2 blaze, just getting it how I wanted then bam! Some nobber rights it off
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
My car whenever I go to sleep Sad

And then when I wake it's there to cheer me up Smile
Thanks given by:
1300 beetle...... So much fun and slides nice on wet roundabouts.

perfect right up until i blew the engine n gearbox into a million pieces and leaft them spread for about 1/4 mile down the road. Blew out the back windows and destroyed the rear of the floor pan and body.

miss that car so much.

you had to say nice things to her every day before she would start in the morning and hoped and prayed that it would stop every time you pressed the brakes.
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
Even though I have exactly the same car. I miss my old moonstone hdi. I had so much love for that car.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Either the Ronker, or the Sigma 6. Miss all my old cars in one way or another though!
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
None... Well, there's none I'd want back now anyway!!

Although I guess I 'miss' the China 1.4 most....was awesome at the time, even gave me the confidence to travel hours away after the shitty diablo lost my trust in cars.

But then I also miss the indigo mk4.....if I hadn't f*cked with it is probably still be driving it now.......but if I hadn't f*cked with it, it'd just have been another boring std car to add to the list.....even with hindsight I wouldn't know what to do lol.
Thanks given by:
My 220 bhp mk2 mondeo that was 5 years of trouble free motoring pleasure till some twat off his tits on weed decided the passenger side of my car was a good way of slowing down from 50 mph

Police came asked if I needed it recovered I said no I only live there was 10 houses up the road ill drive it there I said the cop said that wont start let alone drive

I jumped in and Megan fired right up and drove albeit she went sideways like a crab cos the rear axle was twisted and the floor pan was ripped from its welds

The copper complimented me on my driving skills to lol
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
my 1.0 106 key largo. unbelieveable fun, didnt give a shit about it, ragged the tits off it, always got 45mpg+ and never ever gave up. Right trooper!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
There isnt a car i miss. I love my current one Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
My first car which was a moonstone hdi dturbo.

So i got one a few days ago HeartInlove

Forgot how fun these are to throw around corners
Thanks given by:
I am going to miss my DT like mad, last day on the road today Sad
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
i miss my ph2 DT . that was a good little car Sad

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
[Image: IMGP0392.jpg]

Sad
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
My old DT - I know I'll never have a car that I had that much confidence in - I know that's just because I was a pre pubescent little scrote and I drove it like I'd stolen it, but no car since I will ever have the confidence in like I did that...

Also the ORIGINAL 1.3 Micra - I remember losing Fooby in his GTi6 on some roads I know in it, absolutely cracking car, one of the happiest engines ever, the gearbox was WANK, but for the week or so I did the rev limiter mod and it worked it was amazing, just seeing how hard you could rev it before you gave in because you could hear dodgy noises from the engine... Sad
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Its a toss up between my black HDi DTurbo and my 325tds touring.

The HDi was amazing when it worked, the noise was incredible, the fact that it could get close to the rev limiter in 5th inside a standing mile, always divisive, always a talking point, always broken and always lovable. The Evo beating, M3 chasing, attention whore of a car. I was never more proud then when people confused it for a supercharged GTi6 and every person that snapped their neck to look at it or had to do a double take at it made me grin like a cheshire cat.

The BMW was a different kettle of fish, a brutal thug of a car in a sharp suit, every corner was an opportunity to let the huge torque smoke the rear tyres, everyone gawps when you go past looking where your going out the side window. Pegging a 2 bar boost gauge was interesting, the only car Ive not been able to get my low entry jack under but it had to go, I let far far too much of my inner hooligan out in that car and my driving licence wouldn't of stayed in my pocket long if I'd of kept it.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car you miss most? bashbarnard 51 7,123 29-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane
  I miss running veg oil bashbarnard 24 3,395 30-06-2016, 07:01 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Miss my 306 Moh 0 737 09-10-2014, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Moh