Post Camping Meet banter and lolz thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Camping Meet banter and lolz thread
Meh, if people are interested in meeting other forum members and having a laugh, they'll turn up, wherever it's held. Ok, so there'll be the same old excuses and drop outs, but that's nothing new, meets still happen. Smile

Stephen, are you offering a venue there matey??

Personally, i reckon a lot of the bad rep on welsh police is down to the valley boys who don't see a problem with redlining their 6"exhausttip-12kHID-50%windscreentint-ed corsa through villages at 3am. I know a group of guys up there who are well into their modifying and they usually only get interested questions from the local fuzz. One reckons he's never been pulled full stop, not bad considering how heavily "adjusted" his car is lol.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 05:41 PM)Poodle Wrote: Meh, if people are interested in meeting other forum members and having a laugh, they'll turn up, wherever it's held. Ok, so there'll be the same old excuses and drop outs, but that's nothing new, meets still happen. Smile

Stephen, are you offering a venue there matey??

Personally, i reckon a lot of the bad rep on welsh police is down to the valley boys who don't see a problem with redlining their 6"exhausttip-12kHID-50%windscreentint-ed corsa through villages at 3am. I know a group of guys up there who are well into their modifying and they usually only get interested questions from the local fuzz. One reckons he's never been pulled full stop, not bad considering how heavily "adjusted" his car is lol.

Totally agree, I'll happily drive anywhere in the country for a meet, Sure there's some I won't make due to the financial aspect, but that'd depend on the timing, rather than the location Big Grin

And having driven a fair amount in Wales, normally fairly, erm, quickly due to the EPIC roads there, I've never been pulled nor seen a police car that I can remember. As far as I can see, Wales is similar to the Lake District, the police tend to stick to the main trunk roads and the towns, it's not worth their time trying to catch a few people out who are enjoying the local back roads. And TBH the way we were driving in the lakes was generally well within the speed limit, the roads are too tight to speed often.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
For reference, us southerners make the trip so some northerners can too lol
Me poodle dumdum Samass matt and Jake all drove similar trips and this is what my mileage read after I got home lol

[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wont be going to wales, not if im driving at least. f*cking hate the welsh police and their safety camera partnership.
Thanks given by:
I did 533 from Tesco on Friday, to home on Sunday
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I only did about 400, rac relay FTW
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Approaching 700 myself, less than a tank-full haha!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I finally went to the fuel station at 603miles lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"f*cking WALES"

/exit ed doe left.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
I did about 700 miles lol and dumped a fair amount of engine oil on the way home
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 03:55 PM)Scott Wrote: Why all the hate Rich, he's probably just using that to make sure when he's out waiting for his mates they know exactly what he looks like.

No hate there lol. Smile it's the style of the photo thats freaking me out, Nothing to do with his looks.
Reminds me of those American Prom night photos haha
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
I would have to talk to my parents but would probably be alright in summer time!
We have about 20 acres and there's some nice roads around here to be fair!

Wales is nice also, I only live 9 miles from the border and have driven some decent roads through snowdonia national park which are only about an hour away Smile
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Rich306 Wrote:
(23-04-2013, 03:55 PM)Scott Wrote: Why all the hate Rich, he's probably just using that to make sure when he's out waiting for his mates they know exactly what he looks like.

No hate there lol. Smile it's the style of the photo thats freaking me out, Nothing to do with his looks.

Go youtube "just waiting for a mate" Wink
Thanks given by:
Lol.. I really miss doing that many miles to a tank .. 750-800 ish miles... 2 an a half tanks Sad
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
£40 ultimate derv 180 miles with leaky manifold lol
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm actually quite impressed with me being able to only get around 400 miles out of one tank of veg, on mostly motorway driving... Shows how hard I had to drive to keep up with you lot!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 10:57 PM)Scott Wrote:
(23-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Rich306 Wrote:

Go youtube "just waiting for a mate" Wink

Hahahahaha ok... Certainly fooled me!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(23-04-2013, 08:34 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I wont be going to wales, not if im driving at least. f*cking hate the welsh police and their safety camera partnership.

You can jump in with me! Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The photography thread - Post your own work! Dan! 345 111,126 02-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: PocketFighter
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,214 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt
  The "Look what turned up in the post" thread! Just Sean 45 14,827 02-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Toms306