Chris_90 NEW HDi Project :) Possible xud swap Hmmm??

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris_90 NEW HDi Project :) Possible xud swap Hmmm??
do it!a
but i would say that lol but yeah you would get a nice shell with the best engine could possibly be engine change meet
Smile also you could pull the hdi motor tidy the engine bay up /do any mot work then weekend after swap the engine to d turbo.
Thanks given by:
(29-04-2013, 08:26 AM)ash23 Wrote: do it!a
but i would say that lol but yeah you would get a nice shell with the best engine could possibly be engine change meet
Smile also you could pull the hdi motor tidy the engine bay up /do any mot work then weekend after swap the engine to d turbo.

Car will go for its mot before i did the swap i think, but once its mot'ed i can just spent my days stripng it down so its ready cleaned up nice for the swap then book a weekend off work and then do the swap. By takeing the engine out the hdi first it should save alot of time on the day of the swap Smile

Thanks given by:
Do it. Im up for a engine swap meet. Im pretty useless with tools. But I can provide entertainment.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not much of an update just gave it a quick wash Smile

[Image: 306red18_zpse9c37efe.jpg]
[Image: 306red19_zps2a521c20.jpg]
[Image: 306red17_zps8406c915.jpg]

Still thinking about the xud swap, but money is tight at the min so just waiting for a month or two till ive got the hdi mot'ed once its mot'ed gona start striping engine out and cleaning engine bay up ready for the swap.

Comments welcome Smile

Thanks given by:
You dont need money to do the swap if you have both cars there Wink Break out the tools and crack on!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2013, 01:50 PM)Tom Wrote: You dont need money to do the swap if you have both cars there Wink Break out the tools and crack on!

I do cos there's a few bits i need some pipes and few other bits plus need fluids..... Plus tax on hdi runs out in june so will need to find money for that.....

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris_90 D turbo SLOW sleeper Project. Looks like im keeping her :) Chris_90 227 80,007 05-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90