My big hole ;)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My big hole ;)
woah woah woah, just because we spend our time learning the English language
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 09:44 PM)lolsteve Wrote: woah woah woah, just because we spend our time learning the English language

I'm sorry but lmao

That cracked me right up!!! Big Grin

Oh and Megan, we do know how to use them, funnily enough my son is a living proof of that :p
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 10:01 PM)Rich306 Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 09:44 PM)lolsteve Wrote: woah woah woah, just because we spend our time learning the English language

I'm sorry but lmao

Oh and Megan, we do know how to use them, funnily enough my son is a living proof of that :p

you have a son? Your look like youve only just hit puberty!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:

He says with a non-sensical opening, half-baked capitalisation and no full stop... Shocked and appalled, Steve, shocked and appalled.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 10:09 PM)Niall Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 10:01 PM)Rich306 Wrote:

I'm sorry but lmao

PAHAHAHAHA!!! YES niall!!!!

btw a girl never tells her serets but i know lol
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 10:10 PM)Poodle Wrote:

He says with a non-sensical opening, half-baked capitalisation and no full stop... Shocked and appalled, Steve, shocked and appalled.

I bet that was the only sentence you have ever read over on this forum to check for punctuality before you posted wasn't it? lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Dear Alex,
I am writing this response to you in regards to a recent sentence I released upon a online forum titled 306oc. It pains me to concur with your statement regarding my poor use of punctuation and offer my sincerest apologies in the hopes you may forgive me.

Regards,
Steve

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 11:02 PM)lolsteve Wrote:

Dear Alex,
I am writing this response to you in regards to a recent sentence I released upon a online forum titled 306oc. It pains me to concur with your statement regarding my poor use of punctuation and offer my sincerest apologies in the hopes you may forgive me.

Regards,
Steve

Dear Niall

May i suggest the use of the warning facility for young Steve here?
Also your comment about i quote; 'you have a son? Your look like youve only just hit puberty!', was highly inappropriate and inconsiderate of my actual age. Which is 25 for your information.

Much love

Rich

xxx
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2013, 10:21 PM)megwan Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 10:09 PM)Niall Wrote:
(16-04-2013, 10:01 PM)Rich306 Wrote: I'm sorry but lmao

PAHAHAHAHA!!! YES niall!!!!

btw a girl never tells her serets but i know lol

what about guys in the middle then?! middle England is always forgotten!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Dear Rich, Steve and poodle
Can I please remind your good selfs that whilst using this forum, no 2 shits are given at all times by any member of staff with regards to people filing a complaint about the use of language and/or punctuality. Might I also draw your attention to this quote from the staff hand book

306 Staff Handbook Wrote:4.8 - no warning shall ever be used in a serious manner and shall be given out at the member of staffs discretion and not by recommendation of another forum member with the exception of Benjay and Ginge191

I hope this clarifies that I will not be warning young Steven for his comment as made in post #37, except potentially for having a girls haircut if I ever see fit.

Thank you for taking the time to absorb this information and I wish you a happy and abusive browsing experience in the future. I can still assure you we are doing all we can within our powers to remove Benjay and Ginge191 from the forum. We do understand that they both pose a threat to your happy browsing experience of 306 OC and we hope normal service will be resumed soon.

Sincerely
Niall
Forum and wheel manager
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Bahaha Big Grin Trust this forum to always put a smile on your face

Thanks given by:
Dear Steve,

I'm appreciate you taking the time to apologise, I know how hard it can be to swallow my pride. Unfortunately, i'm not sure I can ever forget such a dire application of grammar, the mere thought even still causes me to wake in a cold sweat. Perhaps forgiveness may come time...

Kind regards,
Alex

Dear Niall,

I'm writing to inform you you're a massive lady garden.

FYC.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 11:53 AM)Poodle Wrote: Dear Steve,

I'm appreciate you taking the time to apologise, I know how hard it can be to swallow my pride. Unfortunately, i'm not sure I can ever forget such a dire application of grammar, the mere thought even still causes me to wake in a cold sweat. Perhaps forgiveness may come time...

Kind regards,
Alex

Dear Niall,

I'm writing to inform you you're a massive lady garden.

FYC.

Oops... lol
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 05:47 AM)Rich306 Wrote: Dear Niall

Also your comment about i quote; 'you have a son? Your look like youve only just hit puberty!', was highly inappropriate and inconsiderate of my actual age. Which is 25 for your information.

Much love

Rich

xxx

Dearest Rich,

How dare you suggest a warning for poor little Steve who is also in the 'hasn't hit puberty yet' club especially when in your suggestion letter you have also missed several points of punctuation, the crime that you wish to see Steve warned for. For this you will receive a warning.

f*ck you very much and good day.

Chris.

(17-04-2013, 07:56 AM)Niall Wrote: Dear Rich, Steve and poodle
Can I please remind your good selfs that whilst using this forum, no 2 shits are given at all times by any member of staff with regards to people filing a complaint about the use of language and/or punctuality. Might I also draw your attention to this quote from the staff hand book

306 Staff Handbook Wrote:4.8 - no warning shall ever be used in a serious manner and shall be given out at the member of staffs discretion and not by recommendation of another forum member with the exception of Benjay and Ginge191

I hope this clarifies that I will not be warning young Steven for his comment as made in post #37, except potentially for having a girls haircut if I ever see fit.

Thank you for taking the time to absorb this information and I wish you a happy and abusive browsing experience in the future. I can still assure you we are doing all we can within our powers to remove Benjay and Ginge191 from the forum. We do understand that they both pose a threat to your happy browsing experience of 306 OC and we hope normal service will be resumed soon.

Sincerely
Niall
Forum and wheel manager

Punctuality? I didn't know people could be late to this forum. Is that the word you meant to use Smile
Thanks given by:
Dum dum with the steal!
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dear Alex
I'm so sorry to learn of your grievance with my self. As a apology, I will issue your account with a 50% warning for 24 hours. You do not have to do anything. This will come into affect in a short while. I hope this shows are gratitude to your long served time on this forum and we hope you continue abusing other members and trying to be helpful.

Sincerely
Your mum.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 12:23 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(17-04-2013, 05:47 AM)Rich306 Wrote: Dear Niall

Much love

Rich

xxx

Dearest Rich,

How dare you suggest a warning for poor little Steve who is also in the 'hasn't hit puberty yet' club especially when in your suggestion letter you have also missed several points of punctuation, the crime that you wish to see Steve warned for. For this you will receive a warning.

f*ck you very much and good day.

Chris.

(17-04-2013, 07:56 AM)Niall Wrote: Dear Rich, Steve and poodle

Sincerely
Niall
Forum and wheel manager

Punctuality? I didn't know people could be late to this forum. Is that the word you meant to use Smile
I don't know man, Foobys usually late to most threads lol
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 12:28 PM)Scott Wrote: I don't know man, Foobys usually late to most threads lol
Fooby will be late to his own funeral, his hearse will fall over or something.

Anyway all this off topic is getting silly.

Can we please get back to discussing Megwan's hole.
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 12:27 PM)Niall Wrote: Dear Alex
I'm so sorry to learn of your grievance with my self. As a apology, I will issue your account with a 50% warning for 24 hours. You do not have to do anything. This will come into affect in a short while. I hope this shows are gratitude to your long served time on this forum and we hope you continue abusing other members and trying to be helpful.

Sincerely
Your mum.

Dear Niall,

If we're playing that game, I have a few provisos I wish to bring to your attention.

Please peruse the following amendments that would assist the more educated population in achieving a greater understanding of the hilarious point you are trying to make.

Dear Alex

Please use a comma following the target recipient's name.

As a apology

Grammatically it should be termed "an" apology. A better way of phrasing it would be "By way of an apology".

I will issue your account with a 50% warning for 24 hours. You do not have to do anything. This will come into affect in a short while.

Whilst not specifically spelling or grammar related, the terms set out in this agreement state the obvious in so far as "you do not have to do anything". A better way to structure the terms would be "A decision between your peers has been reached and the outcome is that your account will be issued with a 50% warning, lasting for twenty four hours, which will come into effect (not affect) shortly. As this is a final decision you have no right to appeal; as such you do not need to take any further action yourself."

I hope this shows are gratitude to your long served time on this forum and we hope you continue abusing other members and trying to be helpful.

Firstly, the warning would show our gratitude, not are. Secondly, your sentence structuring again needs some work so as not to come across poorly educated, or in extreme cases as a poor person in general. Next time, try "We hope that the aforementioned warning acts to demonstrate our gratitude as Forum Staff for your long standing membership and thoroughly useful contributions to the community. We do not however condone sarcasm, hilarious memes or the act of being ginger."

Sincerely
Your mum.

You missed the "xxxwhilstsuckingforumcockxxx".

I would finally like to suggest that I should become a member of the Forum Staff as I believe I would prove to be a valuable cog in the banter machine.

Please do consider this a formal application, I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely and forever more,

Marty
xx
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 03:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote:
(17-04-2013, 12:27 PM)Niall Wrote: Dear Alex

Sincerely
Your mum.

Dear Niall,

If we're playing that game, I have a few provisos I wish to bring to your attention.

Please peruse the following amendments that would assist the more educated population in achieving a greater understanding of the hilarious point you are trying to make.

Dear Alex

Please use a comma following the target recipient's name.

As a apology

Grammatically it should be termed "an" apology. A better way of phrasing it would be "By way of an apology".

I will issue your account with a 50% warning for 24 hours. You do not have to do anything. This will come into affect in a short while.

Whilst not specifically spelling or grammar related, the terms set out in this agreement state the obvious in so far as "you do not have to do anything". A better way to structure the terms would be "A decision between your peers has been reached and the outcome is that your account will be issued with a 50% warning, lasting for twenty four hours, which will come into effect (not affect) shortly. As this is a final decision you have no right to appeal; as such you do not need to take any further action yourself."

I hope this shows are gratitude to your long served time on this forum and we hope you continue abusing other members and trying to be helpful.

Firstly, the warning would show our gratitude, not are. Secondly, your sentence structuring again needs some work so as not to come across poorly educated, or in extreme cases as a poor person in general. Next time, try "We hope that the aforementioned warning acts to demonstrate our gratitude as Forum Staff for your long standing membership and thoroughly useful contributions to the community. We do not however condone sarcasm, hilarious memes or the act of being ginger."

Sincerely
Your mum.

You missed the "xxxwhilstsuckingforumcockxxx".

I would finally like to suggest that I should become a member of the Forum Staff as I believe I would prove to be a valuable cog in the banter machine.

Please do consider this a formal application, I eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely and forever more,

Marty
xx

WTF....

And he's Scottish!! Wink
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dear Mr Pellowe, (<Comma used)

Get f*cked. Dont like it, go and start your own forum.

Lots of love
Niall x

P.S. I eagerly await your invitation to your new 306 forum or alternatively, your confirmation of our plans to take over this forum.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 03:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Please do consider this a formal application, I eagerly await your response.

Consider this your informal rejection ThumbsDownHello

Anyway back to megwans hole, more pictures please, maybe a video
Thanks given by:
A life-size impression of this hole in butter will also be accepted

Thanks given by:
lmao this thread is amazing! hole or no hole, the banter is priceless!!

If carlsberg made forums.. lol
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
lmao i'm crying with laughter here, that really has just brightened up my evening! Even my warning message gave me the giggles Big Grin
Black mask Service
Thanks given by:
epics forum...epic threadz
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 05:09 PM)Rich306 Wrote: lmao i'm crying with laughter here, that really has just brightened up my evening! Even my warning message gave me the giggles Big Grin

Hahaha i also love the fact that dum dum has forgotten to use punctuation in the warning description!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 05:34 PM)Niall Wrote: Hahaha i also love the fact that dum dum has forgotten to use punctuation in the warning description!
Who says I forgot?

(17-04-2013, 04:51 PM)ginge191 Wrote: lmao this thread is amazing! hole or no hole, the banter is priceless!!

If carlsberg made forums.. lol
We need this as the strap line when we get awesome enough to have our own TV commercial.
Thanks given by:
(17-04-2013, 06:33 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: We need this as the strap line when we get awesome enough to have our own TV commercial.

Or on the front of our HQ that we will have to rival .nets

/samass
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Or written up the spokes of our X5 wheels Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin A hole worth fingering Uberderv 3 1,407 28-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  I found a hole... samass 36 4,710 30-05-2012, 07:44 PM