the new truck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the new truck
so not been on here much recently kind of lost the love for my 306, just a pain not ever being able to use the power its got and when ever I do its just damn dangerous, so its going.

new fun toy to replace it

[Image: sj.JPG]

[Image: 1.JPG]

pickinf it up tonight, both pics are a few years old so needs some cleaning up and few bits patching up but well excited Big Grin

comes with a isuzu 1.7td engine, not too powerful but its diesel and run on veg/engine oil/anything I have lying around in my shed Big Grin

so yeah thats the new beast Smile
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
Looks like a beast!

My mate put a XUD lump in 1 of them a few years ago but then sold it on though i said not to!
Thanks given by:
I like it, was surprised you ended up with the '6, this seems more appropriate. Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Duuuuuuude i like it Big Grin
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey
Thanks given by:
Just got it home but to late to have a play, it's going to be awesome fun though!
[Image: 7e4enezy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome! Good fun. Can imagine it being a bit of a chore for normal driving though... but guess you have the 205 for that?
Thanks given by:
You sure you can run veg on the izuzu 1.7 td?
My dad has one in an astra G but didnt think it was wise
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2013, 12:53 PM)silverzx Wrote: I like it, was surprised you ended up with the '6, this seems more appropriate. Wink

tbh I've enjoyed doing the 6 up a lot more than I have enjoyed owning it, just hope it goes to someone that cares for it

(08-04-2013, 09:44 PM)Curt Wrote: Looks awesome! Good fun. Can imagine it being a bit of a chore for normal driving though... but guess you have the 205 for that?

yeah I reckon, will play it by ear but can't get the bloody thing started think it might have got bit much water down the snorkel Sad

(08-04-2013, 10:35 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: You sure you can run veg on the izuzu 1.7 td?
My dad has one in an astra G but didnt think it was wise

got a bosch ve should be no issues, the previous owner (2 before me)was running it on veg but it has sat for a year and half with no use, just need to get the thing started.
Thanks given by:
Dads deffo doesnt have a ve!
God knows!

Didnt you see it running before you bought it?
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks like so much win!!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2013, 10:21 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Dads deffo doesnt have a ve!
God knows!

Didnt you see it running before you bought it?

It was running I drove it onto the trailer and off, but it then died whilst it was idling and I was sorting the rest of the trailer out. The snorkel didn't have a cap on it, rather an old tight or something so think its acted more as a water butt than as a snorkel should Sad
hoping if it has had a drink it hasn't done much damage as it was only idling, will see
Thanks given by: