thinking felt spec?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thinking felt spec?
(25-02-2013, 10:51 PM)Scott Wrote: Don't listen to him, your bumper will fall off around corners lol

Sshhh that's an unrelated issue, mainly one of laziness.

Think most people will vouch that you wouldn't really know mine are rolled. If you're already scraping, there's no 2 ways about it... it needs to be done.
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 10:55 PM)Curt Wrote:
(25-02-2013, 10:51 PM)Scott Wrote: Don't listen to him, your bumper will fall off around corners lol

Sshhh that's an unrelated issue, mainly one of laziness.

Think most people will vouch that you wouldn't really know mine are rolled. If you're already scraping, there's no 2 ways about it... it needs to be done.

mmmmm, maybe just mega lows and not felt???????
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Personally, no don't go "Felt". All it means to me is the arse is significantly lower than the front and the wheels sit in the arches. Unless the front is as low it doesn't work for me.
Thanks given by:
Lows are good, but only when level. When the rear is lower and the wheel is lost in the arch it looks like a dog with worms dragging its arse on the floor.
Thanks given by:
feltspec ftw

my things drivin daily and drove hard at that, who ever says you cant drive them daily or hard needs to mtfu Big Grin

do miss the old school feltspec stuff, dare v2's and the likes, massive sunstrips, cant get away with it the same now
Thanks given by:
It's probably for the best that you can't, they look terrible lol
Thanks given by:
This ^
Thanks given by:
personal opinion, i love the look, and possibly getting it for my own shortly Big Grin

think its not so much that you cant get away with it, people just dont have the balls to do it anymore

and its all boras n that over here now, with full tints, either big sunstrip or windscreen tinted, rotiforms, vmr's, bostons
Thanks given by:
I really dont see the fascination tbh just looks broken
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
That's up to you, but personally dare V2s are overdone and tacky, and sunstrips which cover half the windscreen just look daft. If you had a sunstrip because you were turning the car into a track slag and had removed the visors for weight saving, then fair play, I can see the function in that.

This = facepalm
[Image: 467849861a1921617086b883575487l.jpg]
Thanks given by:
see thats the thing, alot depends on the sticker, and the rest of the car, its not just a case of decking a car, through a set of comon wheels at it and ur set, bita time and effort and they can be made look really well, but will still be classed as feltspec

and tbh, that look 100%

im a fan of feltspec, but some people do go to far, this for example looks like fa if the bottom strip wasnt there it would improve it alot, and maybe a set of challengers or something, any wonder we get a bad name at times Big Grin
[Image: dturb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-02-2013, 11:41 PM)rickye Wrote: see thats the thing, alot depends on the sticker, and the rest of the car, its not just a case of decking a car, through a set of comon wheels at it and ur set, bita time and effort and they can be made look really well, but will still be classed as feltspec

and tbh, that look 100%

im a fan of feltspec, but some people do go to far, this for example looks like fa if the bottom strip, top strip, wheels, mirrors, eyebrows, rear wheels in the boot wasnt there it would improve it alot, and maybe a set of challengers or something, any wonder we get a bad name at times Big Grin
[Image: dturb.jpg]

whistle

The thing that gets me is that I've seen a number of people over there who look like they've spent a lot of time tidying up the bodywork and tuning the car, only to drop it to the (cut) bumpstops and turn it into a timewarped car from Max Power '99. If the suspension was at a height where the wheels were flush with the arches, it would look SO much better. This is all my opinion of course.
Thanks given by:
think we can bother agree on that car above, looks like fa

we just like low cars, and its not like we dont drive them, mines been everywhere, feilds included
Thanks given by:
The felt spec looks like the owners are making it looks like it's always accelerating really fast and the spoiler is giving sick downforce to the rear wheel dri...oh
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thinking about defecting!!! bashbarnard 23 4,124 10-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: cully
  "Felt Spec" A dedicated article on the matter.. Tmcilvar 51 20,186 20-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Toms306
  Thinking of getting this...... MarkTD 5 1,830 27-10-2014, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Eeyore