Ended before it started :(

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ended before it started :(
FYi I never swear or make rude comments like the one you have quoted
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 08:17 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: FYi I never swear or make rude comments like the one you have quoted

That wasn't a direct quote of what you said however most including you were saying something to that effect.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Popcorn
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 08:09 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: Im sorry...I always get picked on for sarcastic comments or having a joke...but no one else does!
AND...if its none of our business then why put this thread up?!

We all make our car moments/projects/disasters/happiness everyones business when we post stuff on here?!

on another note, I do hope you keep it on the road...ph1 win...
Last time I was at scrappys they had a ph1 black bumper and wing that looked ok...shall I pop down and look?

Yes please mate where they in good nick? Black? Going to have to see if it's not twisted love the car it was spanking before I smacked it

Thanks for all you guys who stuck up for me so what if I was driving like a dick.... Lots of us on here do at times but I wasn't on this occasion
Thanks given by:
Im sell8ng my black phase 1 shell if you want to reshell it dude?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lets just face it, would you tell him he's a dick to his face in response to this incident?
I highly doubt you would, so in response to that keep the insulting comments to yourself.

I hope his situation improves!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
yeah but I would jokingly say it was the renaults fault!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 10:01 PM)Rich306 Wrote: Lets just face it, would you tell him he's a dick to his face in response to this incident?
I highly doubt you would, so in response to that keep the insulting comments to yourself.

I hope his situation improves!!

Yeah, i probably would... but theres the difference of the way its said in person and the way its interpreted when its in black and white. What might be meant as a lighthearted joke, and taken that way when said to someones face, could be taken completely differently when read off a screen.

I hope his situation improves, as has been said many times none of us were there so its not for us to judge his driving.

Get that re-shelled, make 1 good from 2 halves Smile could be an improvement on what you had before.

(22-02-2013, 10:03 PM)Piggy1987 Wrote: yeah but I would jokingly say it was the renaults fault!!

Its always the Renaults fault, bloody french... oh wait....
Thanks given by:
Must.. Resist.. Being.. lady garden...

100% warn?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Fucks sake matt you're getting as late to fooby to the party these days!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Oi, I was busy wanking
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Ha ha ha looks well frozen!!

f*cked that up didn't ya?

Do genuinely hope you sort it bud! We've all f*cked up at some time or other lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 10:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Fucks sake matt you're getting as late to fooby to the party these days!

wut?
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Fooby I swear you must just search for your name periodically lol
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 11:36 PM)Fooby Wrote:
(22-02-2013, 10:40 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Fucks sake matt you're getting as late to fooby to the party these days!

wut?

Yeah.....that late!
Thanks given by:
That looks very fixable, good luck!
Thanks given by:
Bit of a late one Tongue what ever happened to her? What happened on the insurance side of things?
I had a slight mishap in my new one 5 days into ownership! :/ was mint but now she's not. Nowhere near as bad ad this though, she's still on round, took her to cornwall the other week from Birmingham it's just niggly little things. I hope everything was ok in the end mate
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Damn that looks nasty, could have been worse if that car wasn't there, that wall/house would have hurt a hell of a lot more.
Thanks given by:
Was wondering about the frozen comment, then realised when the thread was started lol
Thanks given by:
I guess your quite lucky the Renault took the impact instead of the wall! Are you planning on getting it back on the road or is she off to the scrappers?
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
HOLY THREAD RESSURECTION BATMAN!!

Tongue Nice one Atterz lol

Hows it going anyway buddy, not seen you in a while! You missed out on FCS, it was epiccc!! Are you going to be able to make it to the Action day on 14th September at Combe?
Thanks given by:
Alrite mate Smile Shit didnt realise how old the thread was lol! Woops! I know mate im gutted i missed it it looked pretty damn awesome!! Unfortunatly not im on a course over that date as well and then the following week im abroad again for 6 more weeks.

Work > Life.

We will arrange somthing at some point though and i fully intend to make a christmas meet!
Thanks given by:
(12-08-2013, 10:55 AM)Atterz Wrote: Alrite mate Smile Shit didnt realise how old the thread was lol! Woops! I know mate im gutted i missed it it looked pretty damn awesome!! Unfortunatly not im on a course over that date as well and then the following week im abroad again for 6 more weeks.

Work > Life.

We will arrange somthing at some point though and i fully intend to make a christmas meet!

We sould totally just gatecrash Ruan's place one weekend Tongue
Thanks given by:
Haha definatly, i need his new postcode because i cant remember where his new place is lol.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So project thread started camoturd 23 4,264 13-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Last Post: camoturd