The Meatwagon: Missing, presumed..?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meatwagon: Missing, presumed..?
(20-02-2013, 12:47 PM)Ruan Wrote: Oh god a 306 estate with a roof chop....

Needs to be done!!!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
That would be siiiiiiiiick! Cool
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
you need somthing like this across the top of the windscreen http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Light-Roof-bar...33792516e9

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(20-02-2013, 08:50 PM)puglove Wrote: you need somthing like this across the top of the windscreen http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Light-Roof-bar...33792516e9

I second that, that would look insane and so nice
Thanks given by:
looking good!
Thanks given by:
at 1st i thought no but now its looking good apart from the black stripes
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
bull bars??
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 12:55 AM)Piggy1987 Wrote: bull bars??

Didnt they get made illegal to fit unless fitted as factory standard? something to do with if you hit someone your much more likely to kill them (if it was a zombie then it would be acceptable)
Thanks given by:
exactly...its for a purpose!
spotted an imported US troopers car today...with the bumper bars on it...looked ace
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
plate up the side windows, just have a slot in them Smile
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
That light bar is AMAZING! Hmm payday soon..

Won't be plating up the windows as MR MOT and Mr Plod may not be too happy, imagine if it rolled and the windows needed smashed to get out? Need to keep it kind of sensible lol

It's finally back outside my house in the town centre. The looks its getting are PRICELESS lmao
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
you gota setup a camera to take pics of ppls faces!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Dude i'm not made of money lmao

Good news though. First proper drive around town, took wee man swimming. Most people saw the funny side, a few took pictures too, and one woman called me a "f*cking idiot"

Good result all round then hey?
Thanks given by:
yeah apart from the ugly cow who swore at you
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Should get one of them bloodied arms hanging out the back lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hahaha there's appealing to the inner child in everyone, and there's just asking for trouble.

Already had the deli downstairs from me, who are notorious wankers, moaning because apparently it's ruining their business. I phoned the Police as he was at my door screaming at me and the Police told him to shut up basically. Public road, car's T&T'd and insured, stfu
Thanks given by:
hehe!
Just a few drops of 'blood' on rear bumper from under the tailgate!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Arm and a leg hanging out it is then lol!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao

"Hi just phoning to update my policy, there's now a bloodied arm and leg hanging out of the boot, and i've stretched a human face across the intercooler"
Thanks given by:
Brentacres reply:

"awesome....I'll make that change for you sir at no extra cost, good day"
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 09:01 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: That light bar is AMAZING! Hmm payday soon..

Won't be plating up the windows as MR MOT and Mr Plod may not be too happy, imagine if it rolled and the windows needed smashed to get out? Need to keep it kind of sensible lol

It's finally back outside my house in the town centre. The looks its getting are PRICELESS lmao

Do it! the LR ones are expensive but must be some cheap ones on the bay from other 4x4s/vans etc

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
The reactions never get boring. Used to love rolling upto jobs in my old estate, to many confused questions and head scratching lol
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
It's been a great day, like I said a lot of people see it and you can see them lol'ing, but the odd old fart looks REALLY pissed off at it!

There was even a priest walking across the road earlier nearly got hit by a car as he literally stopped in his tracks lmao

More spotlight goodness

Apparently they're legal if they come on with main beams too.. EPIC!
Thanks given by:
nah you need a rusty old but of scaffold tube mounted on the roof with 4 spots on with grills over the spots. Would look epic!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
It's different I'll give you that!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Thats actually awesome!! So much better than it was before - the wheels are still too big, but I much prefer the themed approach this time!! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
lol I don't get why someone would get so irate about a car like that (the woman who called you a f*cking idiot). What does it matter to them if some random on the street has a green car?
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2013, 06:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Thats actually awesome!! So much better than it was before - the wheels are still too big, but I much prefer the themed approach this time!! Big Grin

Who are you and what have you done with Tom?
Thanks given by:
Some banded steels would set that off a treat Big Grin
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
it looks to clean, the interior needs to match the exterior, would putting a few bullet holes in it be too much? haha
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: