Londondan's Smoothed Stage 2 HDi Estate 152bhp RR Vid inside!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Londondan's Smoothed Stage 2 HDi Estate 152bhp RR Vid inside!
Where did you go?
Thanks given by:
glad to see all my smoothed parts are still alive and kicking with a 3rd owner

[Image: image.png]
i owned this one that birk had a load of panels off of
Thanks given by:
Love this estate. Needs a white grill desperately. And a proper front plate
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3905745769_9890e4b604_m.jpg]
the wheels must be popular choice too
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 04:03 PM)TY-HDI Wrote: Where did you go?

Here: http://www.getdynod.co.uk/#!

Was booked in and they didn't even bother to let me know.

(09-02-2013, 04:29 PM)samsdad2011 Wrote: glad to see all my smoothed parts are still alive and kicking with a 3rd owner

Nice looking car that mate but I suppose at least its gone so I have the parts now lol

(09-02-2013, 04:32 PM)Matt Wrote: Love this estate. Needs a white grill desperately. And a proper front plate

Cheers Matt, I'm really happy with it. I've got the paint to do the grille and mirror covers, just need a standard grille to sit there while its getting painted. Front number plate changed today, pics to follow shortly.

(09-02-2013, 04:32 PM)samsdad2011 Wrote: [Image: 3905745769_9890e4b604_m.jpg]
the wheels must be popular choice too

Lol, another one!!! Nice car though bud!

New number plate fitted plus Etech strut brace which I bought then won this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111009410790?s...1497.l2649

The omp one will be getting painted white

Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 04:29 PM)samsdad2011 Wrote: glad to see all my smoothed parts are still alive and kicking with a 3rd owner

did you build it or just own it? I love that car to bits and im always on the look out for borbets and that headlining fabric but never seen it!
Thanks given by:
If its the previously named estateofmind then I'm sure there's a project thread on the other side?
Thanks given by:
Well finally got the car dyno'd after the fail last week. Pretty impressed with the results!

Video:

Graph:

[Image: dsc0631w.jpg]

Stage 3 next........

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Sweet, i should have kept her lol
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2013, 07:16 PM)Birk Wrote: Sweet, i should have kept her lol

lolol! Mine now. New turbo on its way plus R70 pump. You really will want it back then!

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Nice 1, tempted to get a HDI myself now...
Thanks given by:
How come torques so low mate. R70 and a 1800 bar fpr sensor should be a good upgrade.

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
Was just going to ask this, is it on a limited torque map?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Yea, I think it is on a limited torque map at the moment. Not really too sure as I did't own it when it was mapped. I think my next step really is to speak to one of the forum mappers to try and get more from stage 2 while I collect bits for the next level up

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
It did have a full phat high torque map, but it kept cutting out, so I had the fueling knocked down a bit, maybe it was to much!
Thanks given by:
(14-02-2013, 09:39 PM)Birk Wrote: It did have a full phat high torque map, but it kept cutting out, so I had the fueling knocked down a bit, maybe it was to much!

I remember you saying something like that, any idea why it was doing that ?

It's a prosteve map isn't it, might have to drop him a pm.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Usual checks mate. New fuel filter, clean in tank fuel filter gauze, clean regulator.

Good power to say he's held off the torque

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:
It is a prosteve map yes, but i had a mapper mate take it down a notch at full and partial load because of the cutting out, i just thought it had to much fuel going in for what the car could cope with, i can only put it down to the fuel pump not been able to hack it, but if your putting the new r70 pump on, i cant see it been an issue afterwards.

Im really eager to see the results when you do fit the pump and new turbo, what kind of power are you expecting ?

Dan
Thanks given by:
(15-02-2013, 09:17 AM)Arron Wrote: Usual checks mate. New fuel filter, clean in tank fuel filter gauze, clean regulator.

Good power to say he's held off the torque

Cheers bud, yep full service on the cards for tomorrow.

(15-02-2013, 11:24 AM)Birk Wrote: It is a prosteve map yes, but i had a mapper mate take it down a notch at full and partial load because of the cutting out, i just thought it had to much fuel going in for what the car could cope with, i can only put it down to the fuel pump not been able to hack it, but if your putting the new r70 pump on, i cant see it been an issue afterwards.

Im really eager to see the results when you do fit the pump and new turbo, what kind of power are you expecting ?

Dan

When you say cutting out do you mean like flat spots or physically stalling, any fault codes etc?

With the turbo on I hope around 170 but I'll speak to a mapper and get advice really.

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Engine cutting out under load as soon as the big chunk of torque came in at about 3k, it used to stick engine light on, but go out soon after.
Thanks given by:
This looks well nice mate, saw it in town earlier, think I was behind you in Rollings. shame, if I'd known it was you I'd have said hello
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silvery Stage 2+ Estate RA306 21 5,936 15-08-2017, 06:00 PM
Last Post: RA306
  Londondan's HDi Cabby Project londondan86 11 7,207 07-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Last Post: insomaniac45
  WiNgNuTz's Smoothed HDi Estate WiNgNuTz 150 56,632 25-06-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard