FCS 2012 - In Pictures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2012 - In Pictures
Epic weekend, good to see you guys again & meet some new faces too, Scott, Matt, kris etc!

Fair play to dan for making it down for the day at camping!

I didnt get a single photo this year?! God knows why as I usually get loads! So if anyone by any chance got one of my car (fat chance haha) let me know!

Cheers Scott for letting me on the parade lap, felt a bit awkward as to how others would feel so I kept to the back but it was great cheers!
Thanks given by:
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Really enjoyed this year, nice to finally meet everyone Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Mass fail on photos I think. Will upload mine later Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Afraid I didn't get any photos at all, but I did get a video of you all driving past on your parade lap while I was sat up in the grandstand - I'll upload that later on.

Great to meet new faces and have a good chinwag with some of you.. I was astounded how many 306's there were - it was great!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 08:31 AM)jammapic Wrote: Afraid I didn't get any photos at all, but I did get a video of you all driving past on your parade lap while I was sat up in the grandstand - I'll upload that later on.

Great to meet new faces and have a good chinwag with some of you.. I was astounded how many 306's there were - it was great!

JP

Did you see me go past in the 205 doing "50mph"? I left a massive gap in front so I could give unleash it on the straight lmao
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 08:34 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: Did you see me go past in the 205 doing "50mph"? I left a massive gap in front so I could give unleash it on the straight lmao

Hero!!!

I swear I was also doing 50mph....... whistle
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
did anyones arse nip up on the 50mph parade lap Wink may have pushed my ditchfinder tyres alittle hard on the chicane just before the pit straight and the track was damp, was alittle scary as it understeered a fair bit, but great laugh

SOLD

Thanks given by:
Yeah got epic wheel spin through the chicane through second and third, I did not reach nearly 100mph though Angel
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 08:34 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: Did you see me go past in the 205 doing "50mph"? I left a massive gap in front so I could give unleash it on the straight lmao

Yeah - it sounds amazing... It was just spinning up the wheels (or slipping the clutch!) for fun. Heard a few people commenting on it behind us in the grandstand... I think I may have got some video of it actually.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
That chicane before the straight was horrible as i have never been round that track i had to go almost wide off the track as the rear arches were just grinding away at the offside rear tyre Haha. 50mph.....Sure i hit alot higher than that also. I actually went faster on the parade lap than the track slot due to having a stupid f*cking can over the exhaust. What a retarded thing that was. They should f*ck donnington off next year go back to Rockingham IMO
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
Be really nice if you guys could send me or scott the videos. (we can set up FTP space if you need it)

We would love to put your videos on the 306oc official youtube channel Smile
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 08:48 AM)Fooby Wrote: Be really nice if you guys could send me or scott the videos. (we can set up FTP space if you need it)

We would love to put your videos on the 306oc official youtube channel Smile

my vid is further up the page foobs

SOLD

Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 08:44 AM)jammapic Wrote:

Yeah - it sounds amazing... It was just spinning up the wheels (or slipping the clutch!) for fun. Heard a few people commenting on it behind us in the grandstand... I think I may have got some video of it actually.

JP

Yeah had epic wheel spin coming out of there just for fun. Definatly want to get into track days now!
What where those people saying?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
Limiter action on that straight was epic. Awaits gurjs vid of me hahaha
Thanks given by:
oh yeah i forgot on the way down i splatted 2 wittle wabbits Big Grin they just sat in the middle of the road

oh yeah and who liked my anti theft door? sam wanted to sus it out lol and scott thought it was a button under the mirror lol

SOLD

Thanks given by:
I ended up going with half the Gti6 stand and .net due to the massive cock up of donnington staff and clio idiots jumping the gun!

also had i six that was impressed with me billowing out smoke and disapearing! i wasnt impressed hearing his brembos squealing all the time!

[Image: th_306ParadeLap1.jpg]

[Image: th_306ParadeLap2.jpg]
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 09:11 AM)strictly_derv Wrote: What where those people saying?

Stuff like "bloody hell that thing moves" and one guy saying "that's a stunning little car that, it's got a diesel in it"

I do think that people's smoking and bogging was a bit of a daft thing to do though as people were just laughing and shouting abuse and how they thought "look how f*cked those cars are" etc. IMO doesn't do the club image much good.

(18-06-2012, 10:00 AM)Jenkosowls Wrote: also had i six that was impressed with me billowing out smoke and disapearing! i wasnt impressed hearing his brembos squealing all the time!

Good lad... Leave those 6's for dead Tongue

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 10:11 AM)jammapic Wrote: I do think that people's smoking and bogging was a bit of a daft thing to do though as people were just laughing and shouting abuse and how they thought "look how f*cked those cars are" etc. IMO doesn't do the club image much good.

Pretty sure Scott and fooby did have a briefing about the bogging.

Well I know I heard it from fooby "no bouncing off limiters and no bogging"
Have to admit, I did bounce it, just once, on the otherside of track Smile
Thanks given by:
Haha... bwarpp, bwarppp. bwarpp!!

The bogging was just a bit embarrassing - Round the back of the circuit, no-one could see... but loads of people watching on the start / finish straight!
JP
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 10:23 AM)Matt Wrote:
(18-06-2012, 10:11 AM)jammapic Wrote: I do think that people's smoking and bogging was a bit of a daft thing to do though as people were just laughing and shouting abuse and how they thought "look how f*cked those cars are" etc. IMO doesn't do the club image much good.

Pretty sure Scott and fooby did have a briefing about the bogging.

Well I know I heard it from fooby "no bouncing off limiters and no bogging"
Have to admit, I did bounce it, just once, on the otherside of track Smile

i never got that breifing nor did all the diesels that i was driving round with.
tbh if they dont know why they are smoking then they need to learn.... No Smoke, No Poke

SOLD

Thanks given by:
Guys if your on Facebook check out my pics I know a few have taking them for their use on their own profiles.

Just finishing off photobucket. Fooby is there a multi upload attachment area. I don't want to upload one at a time. I have around 400 pics.
Thanks given by:
The amount of people we could hear when going past the start/finish saying "that's a BMW" .... Really?! Lmao. Again cheers to Scott/the club for letting me, didn't expect it! Made sure I kept to the back though, sorry to Sam for gettin in front of the 309, pace car was annoying me so I tried to filter in but you slowed down haha
Thanks given by:
looking round on a few other forums people are moaning why 306s got a parade lap saying it should be them cos there massive clubs blah blah blah dispite being on parades laps years previous mardy kids

(18-06-2012, 10:27 AM)jammapic Wrote: Haha... bwarpp, bwarppp. bwarpp!!

The bogging was just a bit embarrassing - Round the back of the circuit, no-one could see... but loads of people watching on the start / finish straight!

Tbh i didnt realise i was putting smoke out i think you just get caught in the excitement and try to keep up with the car in front so put your foot flat to floor!

im just glad the car didnt chuck a rod that would have been embarrassing
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 10:43 AM)Jenkosowls Wrote: looking round on a few other forums people are moaning why 306s got a parade lap saying it should be them cos there massive clubs blah blah blah dispite being on parades laps years previous mardy kids

(18-06-2012, 10:27 AM)jammapic Wrote: Haha... bwarpp, bwarppp. bwarpp!!

Tbh i didnt realise i was putting smoke out i think you just get caught in the excitement and try to keep up with the car in front so put your foot flat to floor!

I'd say we was one of the best clubs there in all fairness. If it was still .net it would be around a 100. But seeing as we had the split and started a whole new club and in 6 months we had a turnout the way we did Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2012, 10:43 AM)Jenkosowls Wrote: Tbh i didnt realise i was putting smoke out i think you just get caught in the excitement and try to keep up with the car in front so put your foot flat to floor!

I suppose you are right... get excited and just go for it!

Rod throwing in front of the grand stand would have been a LITTLE embarrassing Tongue

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
i didnt know the bloke who does entrance photos was doing prade lap photos too

SOLD

Thanks given by:
Tbh after getting back to camp and findin out that knock noise was loose wheel bolts, I'm glad that my wheel didnt fall off lol
Thanks given by:
http://photobucket.com/306FCS12

Let me know if there are any issues.
Thanks given by:
some great shots there! nice work! i may have also stolen a pic for my facebook! Smile cheers!!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by: