FCS 2012 - In Pictures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2012 - In Pictures
Firstly, thank you to everyone who was able to make it this year, it was great having you all there and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

I would like to apologize for the problems with the stand, parking and organizing. We did have a solid plan and everything was fine, although once we arrived we found we had around 7 Meters less than we should of had, which meant our plan went out the window!!

I'd like to put a special mention out to Kingy who very kindly put the effort in to help sort camping (along with Kimmie). The facilities were very good for our female members and the plot we got meant we were not in anyone's way, brilliant location and good price, all in all. Thank you!

I'd also like to extend a thank you to all the MOD team who helped make FCS possible and with the organisation on the day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pictures!

Regards

Adam
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
[Image: 02184a21-2d12-5208.jpg][Image: 02184a21-2d51-13b0.jpg]

My two fav 306's
Thanks given by:
Anyone who has me on Facebook, I am uploading now.

Once that is done I will upload to photobucket and post a link. Got loads of all the members who were on the parade lap.
Thanks given by:
be nicer if you could just attach them mark, rather than photofail

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Do tell and I will give it ago. Facebook is taking ages done almost 200 so far.
Thanks given by:
WARNING LOTS OF IMAGES !!

like to say i didnt take these the missus did,

these i did take and ive got a vid just editing it and removing me and the missus chatting shit and alot of rattles
[Image: DSCF5643.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5645.jpg]

the rest are the missus

[Image: DSCF5648.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5649.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5650.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5651.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5652.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5654.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5655.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5657.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5658.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5659.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5660.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5661.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5662.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5663.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5664.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5665.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5666.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5667.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5668.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5671.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5672.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5674.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5675.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5676.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5677.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5678.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5679.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5680.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5681.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5682.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5683.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5684.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5685.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5686.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5687.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5688.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5689.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5694.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5695.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5696.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5697.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5698.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5699.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5700.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5701.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5702.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5703.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5704.jpg]

[Image: DSCF5705.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5707.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5708.jpg]

and a poor 205 that hit the tyres at 70
[Image: DSCF5710.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5711.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5712.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5713.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5714.jpg]
[Image: DSCF5715.jpg]

and our freebie stash from the show
[Image: DSCF5717.jpg]
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Does anyone know the guy with the 205? He's from Dartfod area and he's got a 405 Le Mans that I should be having off him once he's removed engine...
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 07:55 PM)KrisB Wrote: Does anyone know the guy with the 205? He's from Dartfod area and he's got a 405 Le Mans that I should be having off him once he's removed engine...

the 205 dtub ?
[Image: sig-1.jpg]

106 Xud9 Conversion GtiD (2nd Engine Rebuild)
SOLD

Dan! Wrote:Want me to blow this one up for you aswel?
Thanks given by:
Kris you best hope he hurrys up and gets the engine out before he smashes the 405.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mark what's your Facebook if you don't mind me asking?
Nice meeting you fooby Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Was a great weekend! Great catching up with you all again and meeting new faces too!

Also, camping was a hoot....! Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yes FCS was awesome and great to see so many amazing 306s Smile have to say me and jukie88 got up and down in George Allen with no faults at all!!!! [Image: 577f41a6-40be-12e5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeh it was a great weekend and good to meet some new people! Big Grin I took loads of video footage throughout the day including having a camera mounted on the tow bar for the journey from the campsite to the show so stay tuned for that Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 08:41 PM)SRowell Wrote: yeh it was a great weekend and good to meet some new people! Big Grin

^what he said
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 07:37 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Do tell and I will give it ago. Facebook is taking ages done almost 200 so far.

you should just be able to add attachments at the bottom of you're post reply Smile

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
i made an unexpected showing on stand! litterally last minute pass arrived at the gate carl chambers of the 6 forum had a spare ticket and pass for the Gti6 stand so snook in around 10:30 hid the car at the back as it was in no fit state!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Could have just chucked it in with ours mate, we didn't mind and we seemed to pick up a few extras while we were there anyway lol

What an epic weekend though. Many thanks to everyone involved in getting things organised, all the people on the front row for putting in an awesome effort with your cars, and indeed to everyone else in the club. I had a fantastic time meeting everyone, putting names to faces and hearing all about everyone's cars. It was a great atmosphere with everyone and camping was awesome (as Fooby said - massive thanks to Kingy for being awesome getting us that rate!). The BBQ was great, thanks to Mark and Darren for sorting out and bringing the food down for everyone at such great prices, I really enjoyed mine and everyone else I spoke to said the same.

It was a bit of a shame to get there and find out that we actually had considerably less space than we had been told we would, and made for a difficult time getting the stand organised this morning. Thanks to everyone (well, most of you!) for being patient at the back and letting us get on with getting things in order.

To the fella in the diablo Dturbo who left his car on the end of the 2nd row when we were all arriving - I'm glad you got back and moved your car when you did as I had a tow rope good and ready to move it for you lol

All in all, the turnout this weekend was nothing short of amazing, I think this about sums it up for me:

Thanks given by:
I got a picture from the paddock suit and there was loads of 306s when we arrived.

The guy in the Diablo did get there just in time seeing as he left his window open Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
mark chivers on facebook.
Thanks given by:
Yeh he was like... well i got here early so as long as im not on front row it will be fine. I explained and pointed out that Scott was going to move it and they quickly moved it! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Cheers Sam Big Grin

By the way, as I said I would, and just to say thanks for sorting that out, I've changed your title for you as discussed.
Thanks given by:
You saved the day then sam :p.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(17-06-2012, 09:32 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: You saved the day then sam :p.

Yeh it was obviously tight for space and he was proud of his spot but it had to be done! Rolleyes Was just thinking id be pissed off if someone took my space!

oh and cheers scott. loving the new title Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yeah I was a little peed off. Specially when it's already planned out and he couldn't be arse to wait in his car for 10 minutes. Could clearly see I was sat next to his car waiting for it to be shifted.

I ended up other side inbetween dan and nial Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Nice pics diggers. Im amazed that that 205 crashed! We were next to him on teh parade lap and had a chat to him and he seemed sound! Sad to see it in that state only a few hours later! Sad
Thanks given by:
I shall be sorting video footage of:

Convoy from campsite to Donington
Track action
Parade lap (From Nialls car)
Rolling road

(Once I know how Scott would like to go about it)
Thanks given by:
Awesome weekend, good too see people again and to meet new people, got home about an hour ago after delivering a new head to Blackpool for Chris.

Tired, going to bed, will sort out the pics I took tomorrow......maybe.
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
thanks to all the team for a wicked weekend, totally enjoyed myself and was great to meet you all. i didnt get any pics as my phone died so i will look forward to see all you lots. sorry if i wasnt very talkative but im a bit shy around people untill i get to know them but i must say that i felt very welcome into the club. glad i could help the club out with camping. see you guys soon.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Absolutely gutted I didn't make it, estate only made it as far as Gretna before chronic overheating. Me and mark whipped the head off last night and it's warped almost beyond repair.

Didn't make it in the end and fitting the new head today at my parents' house. Massive thanks to those of you who helped find him, and ash himself for bringing his spare head on the off chance I'd want it. Properly touched that a load of strangers were so willing to help out another stranger.

Hope you all had an epic weekend, guess I've got another 12 months to prepare for it's first FCS now!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wanted to see this soooo bad. shame you couldnt make it. Sad
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by: