April Club Camping Meet

Poll: Where shall we go for April Club Camping?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornwall
59.52%
25 59.52%
Cumbria
40.48%
17 40.48%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Club Camping Meet
im up for that shizzle. best of both worlds.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yup same here
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thinking about it, north camp/south camp would be mint and then a mids camp as well. have all 3 over the year. that way everyone is happy(though i dought it) and we get at least 3 club camp meets a year. excluding events.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
kingy Wrote:thinking about it, north camp/south camp would be mint and then a mids camp as well. have all 3 over the year. that way everyone is happy(though i dought it) and we get at least 3 club camp meets a year. excluding events.

Sounds fair to me!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
April is only a month away now... is it going to be curts place then a northern one in a month or two?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not being funny, but in all honesty I wouldn't go to a mids camping meet on the basis i'll meet the mids lot at the major events anyway lol. I can't afford too many trips up and down and don't get many weekends off so have to make them count.

Waiting for confirmation from Curt...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I think the 2 meets idea is the way forwards as i cant afford to travel masive distances in the 6 at the mo so could only make it to the south. There maybe people in the noth in the same situation so every ones happy, and then the people who are a bit more flush can go to both, happy days right?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Haven't had the chance to have a word yet... Will do tomorrow.
Thanks given by:
You best do! *shakes fist*
Thanks given by:
Right I'm not trying to be an argumentative wank stain here but this is only a few weeks away now and still no one knows what's going on. If its going to be a good turn out, I think we need Definate location soon so people know where they have to go and how much it's going to cost.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I'm with Niall on this....can we get some confirmed plans? Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm waiting for everyone else to decide WTF is actually going on lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Someone text curt lol
Thanks given by:
Depending on what day we go I may be able to make the saturday to meet!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Niall Wrote:Right I'm not trying to be an argumentative wrist exercise stain here but this is only a few weeks away now and still no one knows what's going on. If its going to be a good turn out, I think we need Definate location soon so people know where they have to go and how much it's going to cost.

was just about to say that mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Curt should be coming to Ace tonight so I'll have a chat with him then.
Thanks given by:
Any confirmation for this yet?

I need to buy a tent :violin:
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
Toby Wrote:Any confirmation for this yet?

I need to buy a tent :violin:

I don't think the location being confirmed changes the need for a tent to go camping lol

But I would guess from the way everyone is talking that its going to be at Curts if its OK with him?!
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
Maybe we should do a 'Top Gear' theme and try to convert our cars into camper vans ninja
Captain Standard

Thanks given by:
tis fairly easy, lower the rear seat, insert air bed, sleep.........
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
I'm up for the challenge ninja
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:tis fairly easy, lower the rear seat, insert air bed, sleep.........

Scott and I did this a few years back. Was nice and comfy!
Thanks given by:
declantg Wrote:I'm up for the challenge ninja

Hardly a challenge when I have posted the answer though is it lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:
connor phoned curt whilst we were at ace and curt said we probably wont be able to camp at his
Thanks given by:
Awaits thread "may club camping meet"
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Looking that way :-(
Its not looking good either way
Thanks given by:
I have just caught up on 7 pages of this, and this is the trouble I have had for so long when trying to assist in organising meets like Christmas on .net... Trying to please people is very hard, I think the idea of you having 2 meets is best, 1 up north and one down south. (I know Coventry was done a few years running but it provided everything needed, and I know it gets it's slating and the roll of the eyes) maybe if a confirmed date and location is sorted I might be able to look at coming Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:I have just caught up on 7 pages of this, and this is the trouble I have had for so long when trying to assist in organising meets like Christmas on .net... Trying to please people is very hard, I think the idea of you having 2 meets is best, 1 up north and one down south. (I know Coventry was done a few years running but it provided everything needed, and I know it gets it's slating and the roll of the eyes) maybe if a confirmed date and location is sorted I might be able to look at coming Smile

I think the area reps need to arrange a north & south meet and not leave so much to vote. Obviously its nice to have your say but I think that if Reps Choose a place and poll 2 weekends and then if you can make it do so, if not wait till next time.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
I will think if another way Smile
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:I have just caught up on 7 pages of this, and this is the trouble I have had for so long when trying to assist in organising meets like Christmas on .net... Trying to please people is very hard, I think the idea of you having 2 meets is best, 1 up north and one down south. (I know Coventry was done a few years running but it provided everything needed, and I know it gets it's slating and the roll of the eyes) maybe if a confirmed date and location is sorted I might be able to look at coming Smile

I think the area reps need to arrange a north & south meet and not leave so much to vote. Obviously its nice to have your say but I think that if Reps Choose a place and poll 2 weekends and then if you can make it do so, if not wait till next time.

We don't have area reps lol

I would still be happy to have it here if someone would decide WTF is actually going on, if nobody is interested then there is no point in me wasting time sorting something out! and some notice to organize things would be quite useful too! :lmao;
Team Orange Engine Bay

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 8,270 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 5,192 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
  Summer Camping meet cully 49 8,716 22-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Just Sean