April Club Camping Meet

Poll: Where shall we go for April Club Camping?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cornwall
59.52%
25 59.52%
Cumbria
40.48%
17 40.48%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Club Camping Meet
Anyone Fancy a Club Camping meet in April as sort of a pre show season get together for us all to have a laugh.

No plans with date or location as yet but its gotta be reasonably cheap and reasonably accessible so whos up for it and whos got ideas?
Thanks given by:
I'm always game for camping Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Need I even say anything? Tongue
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well I did say last year I was going to come to these this year. So why not!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I have my easter break from uni in April so im game!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:I'm always gay for camping Wink

I'm awesome

ninja but still gay
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mod ninja
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
could be . . . . . . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Mod ninja

Dunno what your on about mate.. ninja
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a week off in April, so if it falls on that week I'm in depending on where it is...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
As said on the phone, I'm up for that!

Should be good, I was thinking somewhere down south, potentially in the Chichester area whistle

However if the Northern lot want to come along then that's kinda unfair Smile
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:As said on the phone, I'm up for that!

Should be good, I was thinking somewhere down south, potentially in the Chichester area whistle

However if the Northern lot want to come along then that's kinda unfair Smile
That guy that begins with c? Whats his name? Argh.... chris is it? Erm
The guy where we go camping lots, lives in siddlesham?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Will check on funds as Iam off to st Lucia to get hitched in may, have missed all the champing meets at a certain persons place!! And they look like such a good crack
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
TBH depending on how many people want to come we "might" be able to do a camping meet at my gaff in my not very large back garden
Thanks given by:
Haha sounds good!
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:TBH depending on how many people want to come we "might" be able to do a camping meet at my gaff in my not very large back garden

Can we drink your home made vodka? Big Grin
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
NiallHarper Wrote:
Dum-Dum Wrote:TBH depending on how many people want to come we "might" be able to do a camping meet at my gaff in my not very large back garden

Can we drink your home made vodka? Big Grin
Oioi inuEdDoe's
Thanks given by:
If im free, and its not too far away im there, will bring emma also. As long as you promise not to take her ankle out again chris hehe. And i promise not to spill your drinks :oops:
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fozzy Wrote:If im free, and its not too far away im there, will bring emma also. As long as you promise not to take her ankle out again chris hehe. And i promise not to spill your drinks :oops:

That was not my fault or paddys, it was Mr inappropriate Footwear's fault for shoving a drunk 18stone bloke while he was spinning a drunker 16stone bloke on his shoulders causing me to go flying into Emmas ankle.

Naill no the vodka is for the summer, Might have a spare bottle for FCS, Its currently hibernating in a cool dark place but smells absolutely lush.
Thanks given by:
Just a thought but on Sat 31st march theres RWYB at santa pod and PPC magazine will be there so if its what people want I could see about camping on Saturday night at santa pod?

Could be a good meet, RWYB then Beer and BBQ then camping fun-ness then a gentel cruise home the day afterwards?

Also means when you get there you can throw all the heavy bits out of the car into the tent like the passenger seat and the missus.
Thanks given by:
Well we could camp on my rather large back garden plenty of dogs to keep us warm ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Santa pod sounds decent actually. Could be quite chavvy though.
Thanks given by:
Scott Wrote:However if the Northern lot want to come along then that's kinda unfair Smile
Not trying to be offensive or anything but most of the people, if you draw a line from london to bristol, were south of it
Us southerners are always driving up north for the meets. Coventry, fcs, pod, donny
Us portsmouth lot, me and mark especially are always on the roadtrip to meets hopefully we can get the likes of midnightclub connor devilsfuel dan! Jacko foxy jim kingy jj td dan to come down south for a change :-P

(Ps. Sorry if i missed anyone off the list )
Thanks given by:
Don't get me wrong mate, I agree with you, we're always making a journey north for meets, but what I'm saying is it's not fair just to say "Let's have a club camping meet, and make it on the south coast" as anyone from the North who wants to come along for a club meet who would normally drive to the midlands area, won't want to drive another 2/3 hours further south.

I'm saying let's just keep an eye on the general location interested people will be coming from, and try to work on somewhere that's mutually beneficial Smile
Thanks given by:
I do agree :-)
But wil shall have a good camping meet at curts whether he likes it or not :-)
Thanks given by:
Umm i do come to the south meets... ill go to any meet within about 2hrs driving if Im available lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tbh I'm with Connor on this one (for once). If its within 2ish hours, I'll go where ever it is!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
To be fair, I'm very interested in this meet, especially if it's that week off I have, and if it's Santa Pod that's great, but I won't be able to make a 6-7 hour drive to the south coast for one night, so it'll rule me out. Suggesting a meet on the south coast is like me suggesting a meet in Yorkshire, it's just impractical and unfair...

My 2p lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Connor Wrote:Umm i do come to the south meets... ill go to any meet within about 2hrs driving if Im available lol
I didnt mean to say you didnt. Sorry if it sounded like it. I meant those further north. To be fair like 80% of the members are pretty south
Thanks given by:
if santa pod then im up for it.

thats about 1 1/2 hours drive for me.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 6,977 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,658 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam