FCS 2013 "Best Moments"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FCS 2013 "Best Moments"
LooooooL yes as in jonny broke the estate again
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Surprised no one had mentioned Phills bbq knee.

Northern gazebo ftw!
Being men drinking in the rain and not southern pansies in pub. Smile
Dums balls on seans shoulder

Much more but trying to remember things
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 06:42 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Eds blaze Megane getting coaled to f*ck, the northerners beer gazebo while everyone else was down't pub, the wrestling match between Chris and Sean, the 2.1 sedan having to be pushed off the dyno, me performing the first stealthbum of the day on Darren, and shouting "He's doing science!" Every time Ruan talked about turbos.... Could go on all night...
I'd forgotten half of this but agree with it all.
Also shouting at the dyno that it needed more science to be able to work out dave's bhp properly

(28-07-2013, 09:22 PM)PE02KHG Wrote: Such a good a weekend, shame i didnt camp with you guys but was really good to meet some new faces. Awesome couple of days so looking foward to next time.
You need to camp. Have you fount the sticker yet?

Also on the subject of pushing cars any time a car was broken or needed pushing there was a plentiful supply of people to help. Seeing about half the club join in to push Zakk's car off the dyno was really awesome that everyone just mucked in.
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 09:23 PM)the milkman Wrote: LooooooL yes as in jonny broke the estate again

Over enthusiastic gearchanging FTL :/
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Sean being smashed
The estate getting some attention
seeing pellowes estate
spending quality time with ed

Crap Bits,
missing the prizes
stupid comments and slating by pug.net members...
Thanks given by:
Laughing so hard my face hurt regularly...
Dominoes at 2am at the campsite, eating the lot to myself then realising it was a bad idea and I ended up really ill.
Having a perfectly normal conversation with Milkman whilst he was taking a shit and some old bloke walking in looking disgusted.
Pointing out every time someone from Yorkshire says t'gravy, 'aaa lass or tha' knows!!!
4way shouting "RUAN YOU LANKY GINGER lady garden" at the top of his voice and everyone turning round and staring him out...

f*cking quality weekend, gutted I couldn't be there for longer, but unfortunately real life comes before imaginary 1s and 0s people off the internet...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Phil being dropped onto the BBQ (breaking the breeze block it was on, I might add!), chris' balls on seans shoulder, rich taking me out on track in his rallye, and just generally getting wasted with everyone. Was a f*cking epic weekend, and not one I will forget in a hurry!

Gutted I missed the group photo on the lassa stand with Pellowe's tank though. Sad
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 10:28 PM)SRowell Wrote: stupid comments and slating by pug.net members...
Really, what was said? They weren't unpleasant when I rocked over in "the vest"

(28-07-2013, 10:35 PM)Ruan Wrote: Laughing so hard my face hurt regularly...
Yeah the sides of my jaw hurt for most of the morning as id laughed so much the night before
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 10:43 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(28-07-2013, 10:28 PM)SRowell Wrote: stupid comments and slating by pug.net members...
Really, what was said? They weren't unpleasant when I rocked over in "the vest"

How I was wasting my time with a hdi and his dturbo estate was running 200hp and was faster than Jonnys. That my smooth boot was shit and why was it dented. Bloody standing around criticizing my car for no good reason. I know the guys from when I was up north and they were alright then but for some reason they were dickheads. Probably because I always used to have a better car than them! Still do i might add Tongue
Thanks given by:
LOLz thats just silly especially as your car drew so many people to come and look at it and take photos, I wouldn't worry about it mate.
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 11:02 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: LOLz thats just silly especially as your car drew so many people to come and look at it and take photos, I wouldn't worry about it mate.

yayyyyyy. Its all about the lows, yellow fogs, buckets and ps2 controllers.
Thanks given by:
Exactly, got more attention than mine even though mine is lower and a better colour lol
Thanks given by:
*ahem*

Walks in, steals all estate related accolades, walks out
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(28-07-2013, 11:23 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: *ahem*

Walks in, steals all estate related accolades, walks out

Haha! your car did steal every bit of interest away from others!
Glad to have finally seen it in person, it's one true mean machine!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Also, Phoenix twatting blokes in the plums then running away shouting "trololololol"!

My right bollock still aches now lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Phoenix is a legend!

Sam I wouldn't take .net seriously...a couple of them have been whining on the FCS Facebook group because they failed the noise test by 2 decibels and how the show staff were jobsworths for it lol
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Sounds epic. So what is Sean's new car then?
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2013, 06:56 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Sounds epic. So what is Sean's new car then?

Eds astor

(29-07-2013, 06:03 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: Also, Phoenix twatting blokes in the plums then running away shouting "trololololol"!

My right bollock still aches now lol

Haha forgot about that!
Pheonix is a legend!

As Dum said non stop laughs Saturday night.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My highlights, track time in the 6

Melting my tires so much that they deformed

Eds comment in the bathroom Saturday morning 'you can wash you hands but you'll never get rid of Sam' thanks for that!

Sam holding onto the door and seat so hard that her whole arm was shaking for at least 30minuites after my session.

Taking Ed out on to track and then hear him waxing lyrical about my driving and the way the 6 goes/handles/sounds

Ruan laughing in the pub so much it made me laugh

Slapping Kim's arse then restraining her from telling Scott on me! Sorry Scott n Kim!

Dum dums awful pink vest. Which if it ever comes out gain has to be killed with fire

'Needs moar science'

Realising my abs doesn't work... The hard way

Samass' hooning on Sunday morning cos I was too drunk to drive

Rolling in the mud with dumdum.

I'm pretty sure theirs more. Was an epic weekend of so much win. I can't wait for the next camping meet.
Thanks given by:
Riding shotgun in the tank while wearing a gas mask, while blaring rammstein as we cruised into Jonny's quiet town and seeing the looks on people's faces was f*cking epic!

Also following the tank down the motorway, that thing is ridiculously wide!

Slightly scared Sean on the Sunday spanking his '6, what a fantastic car!

But I think the main highlight was the fact that I actually made it, would have been beyond gutted if i hadnt
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Phoenix is indeed a legend, and i agree with Rich....was good to see the meatwagon first hand, good to meet everyone, even if i didnt get to properly speak to everyone. If that makes sense? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Best moments for me:
  • Seeing the number of people at the services on the way to Combe and realising it was just 1/3rd of what we were expecting for the entire weekend
  • Seeing the size of the campsite and the moment of relief that we'd fit everyone in despite overbooking whistle
  • Arriving at Combe Saturday morning and seeing everyone going straight into their spaces, no fuss, and everything running smoothly
  • Spending hours over at Quarry with various groups of people
  • Picking up the award for 3rd best club stand and having nearly everyone from the club jump in for the photo and perform the 'OC wave'
  • Despite the rain, seeing people come to the pub for an evening of shenanigans
  • Eli and Ginge being awesome and bringing a bottle of champagne to celebrate
  • Deciding with Grant, Ed, Vaughan and Jonny that we needed to see how many people could fit in a phone box, sprinting in there and realising no one else joined us, seeing the looks from the bar staff and then having the phone fall off the hook and smack Vaughan in the head
  • Ed coming bombing out of the shower when Grant stole his clothes, fully prepared to go chasing after him stark naked

Absolutely quality weekend, I can't thank you all enough for coming along and making it what it was, and especially can't thank all of the staff enough for their efforts over the last few weeks and months, mucking in and putting up with me being a diva, Kerry and Jamie for sorting the campsite with Niall, plus Grant and Vaughan for helping Adam, Ed and myself with the stand on Friday afternoon, Kim for putting up with the stress and late nights and "I'll be done in a minute"...the list could go on.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like you had an epic time of it fellas. Shame I couldn't afford to make the journey this year, maybe next year if the Pug is still alive!

I went to visit Winnie the Pooh instead.

[Image: null-35.jpg]
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a quality weekend!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
As painful as it was .. Splitting the breezeblock in 2 via a BBQ was quite epic haha
dums epic improv of rubbing my knee in the wet grass haha

The first nights antics under the gazebo with dominoes was epic
The second night was also just as epic

Sean's driving round the track was heroic

Not realise I was so loudly shouting at ruan! Haha

Gurj bringing a lil shisha! Epic

Samass's "lunch box" of tomato sandwiches

So much to list!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Er, where to start.

Epic roadtrip with Samass, the most annoying fidgety passenger in the world
Krispy Kreme's being cheaper at the services on the M5 than they are in Scotland
Jonny's mum's hospitality
First time meeting Dumdum and the first words he ever spoke to me being "Do you want a hand with that tent? I've got hammers"
The tank being absolutely trouble free all weekend apart from a slow puncture that had to be dealt with a mere 150 miles from home, again thanks to Jonny for sorting me out with a spare. 14" steel on 45mm worth of spacers and it still doesnt fill the arch lmao
Liam, Matt etc reminding me what it's like to be a Northerner after 10 years away from't North
Matt saying "you knerrr nuthink john snerrr" to wee man in a proper wildlings voice
Me trying to be nice and supplying what I thought was burn cream for Phil only to find out he shouldn't have plastered it all over his knee lmao
Wee man chatting up the flux babes
Wee man changing a wheel for the Lassa Drift Team
Winning stuffs despite only cleaning the windows and wheels
Meeting all of you gays and female gays
Leaving my car in the themed paddock for a whole two hours before realising the pinup girl on my bonnet had been given a pink penis
Coaling all over the motorway to overtake a lorry, not seeing the Highway Patrol car in my blindspot getting a face full of soot.. then just driving off without comment

Too much hilarious stuff to list. Truly awesome weekend, still not completely rested from the drive home but would gladly do it all again.
Thanks given by:
Highlights:
Drive up there and back with Eli.
OC wave group photo.
Saturday night at the pub.
Me driving Vaughans car for the first time, and peoples reactions. Oops.

All good fun Smile
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2013, 11:51 AM)amiek Wrote: Me driving Vaughans car for the first time, and peoples reactions. Oops.

What did you do?!
Thanks given by:
Things like this just add to making the weekend even better Heart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(29-07-2013, 11:55 AM)Curt Wrote:
(29-07-2013, 11:51 AM)amiek Wrote: Me driving Vaughans car for the first time, and peoples reactions. Oops.

What did you do?!

bounced first gear lmao

it was more vaughans face which was priceless when i saw him..
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memorable/favourite moments from Pugfest bigcheez2k3 28 9,009 18-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  PUGFEST 2014 Best Moments! Dum-Dum 49 6,631 15-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Pugfest 2013 Best moments! Dum-Dum 32 10,317 18-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Doe