PUGFEST 2014 Best Moments!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUGFEST 2014 Best Moments!
So the photos can go in the photos thread but what was your best moments/quotes from pugfest.

Mine:

2 306oc teams in the tug of war contest, 2 306 oc teams in the final and beat all comers including last years winners. The only match that was actually difficult was OC on OC and seeing the look on one of the other teams faces when they got pitched against Kent and Deggers etc was f*cking funny. Even won a case of beer.

Them PEG lady gardens thinking that they'd beaten us in the quiz then finding out that actually they hadn't. Shame.

A quote from Ruan or Ed or someone "turbos are pack animals basically" f*cking A-Mazing.

Coaling out the entire hill Smile

Driving home with Piggy awesome roads and a lovely pace without being fast or speeding. Was a great feeling my car playing with its 2.1 brethren and the one overtake we did was incredible

I'm sure theres more but I cant even remember my own name right now.
Thanks given by:
Christian on saturday night was one of my personal favourites lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The first thing I was met with when I woke up was Niall and Grant slapping Fooby in the head through his tent, Had me in stitches!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 05:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: So the photos can go in the photos thread but what was your best moments/quotes from pugfest.

Mine:

2 306oc teams in the tug of war contest, 2 306 oc teams in the final and beat all comers including last years winners. The only match that was actually difficult was OC on OC and seeing the look on one of the other teams faces when they got pitched against Kent and Deggers etc was f*cking funny. Even won a case of beer.

Them PEG lady gardens thinking that they'd beaten us in the quiz then finding out that actually they hadn't. Shame.

A quote from Ruan or Ed or someone "turbos are pack animals basically" f*cking A-Mazing.

Coaling out the entire hill Smile

Driving home with Piggy awesome roads and a lovely pace without being fast or speeding. Was a great feeling my car playing with its 2.1 brethren and the one overtake we did was incredible

I'm sure theres more but I cant even remember my own name right now.

ahah, that was my quote!

was an EPIC weekend.. definately going to be going to many more meets...

and i have my idea for the "modifications" i am going to be making... car choice etc..

watch this space!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 05:40 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: 2 306oc teams in the tug of war contest, 2 306 oc teams in the final and beat all comers including last years winners. The only match that was actually difficult was OC on OC and seeing the look on one of the other teams faces when they got pitched against Kent and Deggers etc was f*cking funny. Even won a case of beer.

this was just AMAZING!!! :-) got some good pictures of these coming soon.

(13-07-2014, 06:03 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: The first thing I was met with when I woke up was Niall and Grant slapping Fooby in the head through his tent, Had me in stitches!

sorry mate didnt really get chance to talk to you, was too busy buying all the hill runs.

(13-07-2014, 06:09 PM)toseland Wrote: ahah, that was my quote!

was an EPIC weekend.. definately going to be going to many more meets...

and i have my idea for the "modifications" i am going to be making... car choice etc..

watch this space!

Nice to meet you mate! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Absolutely quality weekend boys and girls!

No specific highlights from the weekend, muchous hill runs in other peoples cars, cannot complain! Meeting Pebbles and Toseland - absolutely top blokes, great to meet you both, speaking to people I've not really chatted to before - 7057sam, pugmanxud - great chatting to you both.

Not to mention seeing a few people I've not seen in a while, Mij (Atterz), Niall, Adam (Fooby) Grant, Jamie and Kerry, Tom, Paul (Baldwin and Vincent) Mark (mr fish), Chris, and lots of others I've missed. Thanks for a great weekend guys, one I'll remember for a while.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Creating a tug of war team, team B, realising the B time was already made, becoming a C team and realising our players were wearing slicks. (Insert inappropriate footwear jokes)

The hill run, not the hill run, but, the hill RUN. lmao
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 06:03 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: The first thing I was met with when I woke up was Niall and Grant slapping Fooby in the head through his tent, Had me in stitches!

ah .. ha! CensoredDodgy
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 06:19 PM)ginge191 Wrote: The hill run, not the hill run, but, the hill RUN. lmao

Angel
Thanks given by:
Coaling the hill ftw haha
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
Was a good day, ending up with the 306gti6 guys most of the day though!

Didn't do a run myself and couldn't convince anyone to take me up, but watched most of the hills climbs. Best for me was the 205 precession. Must have taken some organizing and only two broke down!

[Image: IMG_2843.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2846.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2847.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2848.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2849.jpg]

Pano...

[Image: pano.jpg]

And by far the funniest thing of the day was that lad crashing his 106... only for the ambulance driver to reverse into the barriers as well!

[Image: IMG_2842.jpg]

And then me on the way home after running low...

[Image: IMG_2851.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 06:54 PM)Orta Wrote: couldn't convince anyone to take me up

How, I just walked around in the queue and asked anyone I saw with a free seat if I could have a ride. Had a load of passenger rides that way.
Thanks given by:
I think you had the most fun today Chris!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 06:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

How, I just walked around in the queue and asked anyone I saw with a free seat if I could have a ride. Had a load of passenger rides that way.

He seriously did! Catched a ride in my first run! Just uploading video to youtube but my internet signal no good.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 06:57 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Dammit I knew I should've flashed some cleavage! Angel
Thanks given by:
Thank you all for a great day, an awesome club and awesome atmosphere. For those i had not met before it was an absolute pleasure, you're all great people! Glad the weather held out in the afternoon and fair enjoyed taking the Dadwagon up the hill! Looking forward to all the pictures as they get uploaded.

This is my second very sloppy run Clicky , thank you Kayley for filming!

Yep so to summarise. AWESOME WEEKEND!
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Epic day....

Thanks all!!

Was fun on the way home Dumdum...I couldnt hear my own car over the noise of yours!! Would have loved to have seen the Picasso drivers face that you overtook and coaled!! Haha
Plus my clutch was slipping nearly all way home...

But almost a highlight so I have to fit new clutch!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 06:15 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:

sorry mate didnt really get chance to talk to you, was too busy buying all the hill runs

No problem mate, it was the same for me! Quite a hectic day, and not enough time to chat with everyone unfortunately. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.
Thanks given by:
Great weekend. Like others have said, the highlight was that lad binning his 106 only for the ambulance driver to also hit the tyre wall lol

Nothing really in particular was a favourite bit for me. Ive just had a fantastic weekend seeing some old friends and making new ones! Oh and as per usual, taking the piss out of most Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hey! Good weekend! Was there a photographer on the hill? Does anyone know who it was?
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2014, 07:57 PM)af1 Wrote: Hey! Good weekend! Was there a photographer on the hill? Does anyone know who it was?

https://www.facebook.com/JohnHancock.co.uk
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Best show of the year AGAIN by far, my highlight was defo the PM hill runs especially after the disappointing early birds!!

But the camping as ever, f*cking EPIC!!!!

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Cheers Niall! I found one of mine on there
Thanks given by:
Here is one of a hill climb I did!

Best played with the audio up!!

Thanks given by:
Fantastic meet, really impressive turn out this year for the oc. Nice to meet so many new faces, and of course resume the usual chronic banter with the old. Highlight was probably just all of Saturday night, fooking hilarious for the most part and actually not bad weather in the end. All of the drunken antics and trollery, did mij ever get his undies back? Big thanks to jonny too for letting me take his up the hill, to which i completely failed to do proper justice lol. Well impressed with how quick that thing is now, his last run was 56 seconds... on rainsports!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I'm so gutted that I missed this, I will not make the same mistake next year. Sounds like an amazing weekend was had by all except some twat in a 106 lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I gave a away 2 sets of blackmasks, no mounts and abit scruffed but still usable

#Because306oclove
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
sounds like a fun week end! I will see about next year, as I am the only sunderland fella, and maybe the only active north east fella?
Thanks given by:
Epic weekend gents. Wicked to meet you Mr Ruan. And nice to talk to Mr and Mrs pug love and pebbles again. Had a few rides up in Sams astor 6 and in Chris's white rallye! Then the epic ride up in the scooby

Not to miss all of dumdums gay times and mass bundle on Kent s airbed. I'll put the photos up on here when I get hone from work

[Image: a4yge4es.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Seeing certain people again. I liked that, it was nice.

(Edit: I promise even my GTI6 will be there next year)
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Memorable/favourite moments from Pugfest bigcheez2k3 28 9,078 18-07-2015, 06:51 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  FCS 2013 "Best Moments" Dum-Dum 120 47,939 02-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Pugfest 2013 Best moments! Dum-Dum 32 10,326 18-07-2013, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Ed Doe