Posts: 4,193
Threads: 117
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
21
Location: in the pub
Car Model/Spec: needs bwarrrp.
Looks good from the pick. How much and what are your plans or you just gonna keep it standered.
Posts: 1,681
Threads: 190
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
2
Location: Northern Ireland
Car Model/Spec: HDI
well im probably going to put the minilites on it and raise up the back a bit.. not sure yet.
when the niggles are sorted i will get a stage one on but I have a fmic kit there too
Posts: 730
Threads: 26
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation:
4
Location: Monaghan/fermanagh.
Looks well, you dont see to many silver 306's done up.
Posts: 1,681
Threads: 190
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
2
Location: Northern Ireland
Car Model/Spec: HDI
Yeah I love it! Great to have one again
Posts: 1,681
Threads: 190
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation:
2
Location: Northern Ireland
Car Model/Spec: HDI
I know they would mate, but I will see when I sell a few bits to gather funds lol. Blue minilites?