Cherry Red Rallye

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Red Rallye
Lightbulb 
Hello everyone.

After selling my beloved hdi d turbo about a year ago and going onto a vag Sad i decided how much i missed the 306! Sooo decided after always wanting one that i would get a rallye Smile

Luckily enough a lad from work informed me of one in the local paper so after reading the advert i decided to go over and check it out. And after 5mins of looking around it i new i wanted it Smile. So got it for £1400 with 12 months mot, couple of months tax. Only 82k on the clock Smile pretty chuffed with it.

Only a few mods i have done to it so far are;

Braided hoses all round
Miltec s/s cat back system
crystal headlights
clear side repeaters

Currently the rallye is in the bodyshop having virtually a full re spray Smile very looking forward to when it returns.

Anyway few photos I've got of the car when i first got it and when i went and saw it in the bodyshop today Smile

Thanks for reading.

Thanks given by:
The first two pics look like Diablo! Haha
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Very nice mate.Just out of interest how much is the full respray costing you ?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Defo needs the decals to look right but a nice buy mate. What are your plans
Thanks given by:
Mmm, looking forward to the respray pics!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
4waydiablo: Haha it sort of does as the lighting wasnt the best at the time and makes it look darker than it actually is.

Sam: Thanks! Well i was only gonna get the whole drivers side, front and rear bumpers, wheels refurbed, all the silly trims that went grey and colour coded mirror caps but when i went yesterday they told me there apprentice mucked up and thought i was having a full re spray and started doing the whole passenger side Smile sooo getting that whole side done for free! In total costing me £600.

Dum-Dum: Yea ino :/ when i bought it the owner took them off which was annoying. But i have a fresh set a
waiting to go on once the spray job is complete Smile. Well not really sure what else to do atm as want to keep it looking as standard as possible. What would you have in mind?

Samass: Your not the only one mate Smile Haha. Really looking forward to getting it back!
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 06:49 AM)Mikefish100 Wrote: Dum-Dum: Yea ino :/ when i bought it the owner took them off which was annoying. But i have a fresh set a
waiting to go on once the spray job is complete Smile. Well not really sure what else to do atm as want to keep it looking as standard as possible. What would you have in mind?

Don't EVER ask what's on Dumdum's mind! If it's not about cars, it'll probably make you feel ill, and if it is,it'll probably be stripping it, then scrapping it...
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
First of you want to strip it..... Hahaha

Looks good mate, looking forward to respray pics Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Looks good chap, whos spraying it? Tell them they can spray mine if they want to f*ck up and have to do it for 600 again!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
1400 quid?? wow bargain. Full respray will look awesome - my advice would be to keep it as std as possible. Id love a Rallye.
Thanks given by:
(24-08-2012, 06:49 AM)Mikefish100 Wrote: Dum-Dum: Yea ino :/ when i bought it the owner took them off which was annoying. But i have a fresh set a

Cams!

Oh, and shiny suspension and better brakes but thats obvious, right?
Thanks given by:
Well gonna get uprated brakes very soon as mine are knackered. Drilled and groved discs any good anyone no? Don't really want to mess around with the suspension as i want it as standard as possible Smile.

Thanks for the comment tho guys.

Darren its getting done at spray tec which is along lanjeth/highstreet. New place opened and heard good things from them Smile. Should get a quote Wink
Thanks given by:
Right sorry for the very late update guys buuuut....... i pushed the boat out and got the whole car re-sprayed after seeing half the car pink and the other car with fresh paint Smile. Only took a few photos this evening before the rain came but when the suns out ill get some better ones Smile

here she is.....

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks given by:
Looks epic mate, gunna have to come and see it in person asap!
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks gorgeous man Smile
Thanks given by:
Yeah ill have to pop over soon darren so you can have a look Smile.

Cheers curt!
Thanks given by:
Looks mint.... Gonna have to get saving for a re-spray! How much it rob you for in the end??

Damn cherry red fadeage....
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Corr! Makes me want to get a respray.. or at least clean it!
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
does look good that. Would love a full respray!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Seen it in person and it does look soo sooo cool! Sounds epic aswell Big Grin Love it!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Alee: In the end it cost me £900 which i thought isn't to bad if im honest! Especially i got a whole side done for free Tongue.

Tom: Have you seen me around have you? Take it your from st. austell aswell.

But thank you everyone for the feedback! Smile
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2012, 06:49 PM)Mikefish100 Wrote: Alee: In the end it cost me £900 which i thought isn't to bad if im honest! Especially i got a whole side done for free Tongue.

Tom: Have you seen me around have you? Take it your from st. austell aswell.

But thank you everyone for the feedback! Smile

Yeah Mike im foggys mate tom that was driving the bora round for a week after i wrote off my cinquecento Wink We cruised down to truro one evening that week Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Ahhhh yeah! Sorry mate didnt realise you were on here
Thanks given by:
Very clean example, looks like taking the plunge with the spray job was well worth it. Bet you'll be parking away in corners of supermarkets from now on then...

I met you at the last Cornwall/Devon meet btw!
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Thank you mate! Smile. Yeah was definatly the correct choice to do as it would of looked stupid if i didnt. Yeah to right i will be from now on ahaha! Don't want a mark on it now. Yeah ive met you a couple of times, first in my black hdi and at the last cornwall meet Smile
Thanks given by:
Looks good buddy!
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Cheers kez!
Thanks given by:
Beautiful! Inlove
Thanks given by:
Thank you very much Big Grin does look tonnes better in person than photos Wink
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-6586.html

Mike, Some pictures from the other night ^^ Big Grin
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts cheap cherry rallye Matt-Rallye 15 7,864 02-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Matts £200 Cherry Rallye shell rebuild & tidy up project. Xsara goodies landed! Matt-Rallye 70 35,113 07-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  My Cherry Rallye MY95 35 12,180 08-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Last Post: MY95