So now I think I understand...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So now I think I understand...
I dunno... did you see connors old display pic? "Alriiight my luvverrr?" with the balaclava lmao
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congrats on getting the balls to do it dude. Bet your feeling a whole lot better. Just wait till Tuesday now. And btw don't get too pissed. :p.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Kentii - I have to agree about not getting too pissed - wouldn't want brewers droop to put a damper on things.
Saying that I'd be more inclined to prove to her that you respect her by not doing the deed when she's pissed and if she asks why not say you'd not take advantage of her cos she means more to you than a drunken shag.
Stop the night by all means, heavy petting and a bit of foreplay maybe but don't do the deed when she's drunk.
If she has to get drunk to shag you ask yourself why? still hung up on her ex will be the answer - earn her trust and respect if you want a long term future with her.
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 02:54 AM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Coming to think of it I should of waited until Tuesday anyway as there was always a plan for me to go for drinks...but when she first invited me she did warn me that when drunk she can be a little "Rapey"

Jobs a good 'un then, get her pissed and let her jump you Big Grin

Well done for growing some balls as well!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 11:49 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Kentii - I have to agree about not getting too pissed - wouldn't want brewers droop to put a damper on things.
Saying that I'd be more inclined to prove to her that you respect her by not doing the deed when she's pissed and if she asks why not say you'd not take advantage of her cos she means more to you than a drunken shag.
Stop the night by all means, heavy petting and a bit of foreplay maybe but don't do the deed when she's drunk.
If she has to get drunk to shag you ask yourself why? still hung up on her ex will be the answer - earn her trust and respect if you want a long term future with her.

Completely agree with all of that to be honest I wouldn't mind going over there but would have trouble getting back in the morning if I was too pissed and between the hours of 7am and 1pm the police in this area breathalize EVERYBODY. So thinking of taking a few non alcoholic beers, heck I've got my confidence around her now anyway.

Mainly going there to be her support I would actually never take advantage of her to be fair I might cease the opportunity when she's drunk to stick my tongue down her throat but that would be it
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You've done well! From a girl's point of view (don't hate me) the fact that she has just so recently split up with her ex means she will need time, regardless of the fact she's said all of that. As much as you want to just get in there and 'seal the deal' so to speak, you'll be in with a far better chance of taking this further if you give her the time to get over her ex. If they were together for a while then it will be hard to let go straight away, and right now she will need a friend more than anything. But, some of the best relationships grow out friendships, instead of rushing straight into things. It's the best way to get to know someone!!

Good luck Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 03:46 PM)Kimmie Wrote: You've done well! From a girl's point of view (don't hate me) the fact that she has just so recently split up with her ex means she will need time, regardless of the fact she's said all of that. As much as you want to just get in there and 'seal the deal' so to speak, you'll be in with a far better chance of taking this further if you give her the time to get over her ex. If they were together for a while then it will be hard to let go straight away, and right now she will need a friend more than anything. But, some of the best relationships grow out friendships, instead of rushing straight into things. It's the best way to get to know someone!!

Good luck Smile

Why would I hate you Kimbo? It's good advice she told me that it'd not turn weird at all so that is good enough for me as long as I haven't lost her...I've actually spoken more to her today on the telephone than ever. When we're together we don't stop talking but on the phone it's just a quick "Hiya what you doing? Nothing, Okay you fancy going for a spin, yeh why not" today it's been a really long convo on the phone. (2 hours FTW)

But yeh as I say her ex did start off as her best friend and her rock throughout her breakdown...and then when she got over it it sort of blossomed from there...she's going through another breakdown at the minute so here's my cue!

Thanks given by:
Yayyy! The people of the oc have pressured you well! Haha
But seriously. Sounds like its going well!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congratulations mate! hard part is now done and dusted!
I shall be checking this thread to see how it goes for you, fingers crossed (just don't go for anal on first date)
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Always go for anal on a first date. Know if she's a keeper then.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
It aint going for me at all just now Dec, could be months before I get anywhere f*ck it might never happen at all just gotta hope Sad

Thanks given by:
Always keep hoping mate, I'm sure it will work out Big Grin
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
f*cking hope so mate, 9 years of being single, countless people I've liked and each time I've not been flat out rejected but they seem to find it easy enough to move onto someone else that's not me says there's either something wrong with what I'm doing or there's something wrong with me.

Thanks given by:
If it doesn't get any where. Just on Samass for a few lesson.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 05:53 PM)samass Wrote: Always go for anal on a first date. Know if she's a keeper then.
(20-08-2012, 06:29 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: If it doesn't get any where. Just on Samass for a few lesson.

I'm sure that'd work Kent!

Thanks given by:
No I ment ra*e. Gosh everyone knows anal Is second date!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 06:46 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: No I ment ra*e. Gosh everyone knows anal Is second date!

It's not ra*e if you say surprise first!

Thanks given by:
All i can say is, Good man for getting in there and going for it! Wish you the best of luck with this Smile Reading this is kinda giving me hope for myself really.. (just broke up with my mrs) But anyway good on ya!
Thanks given by:
Well just a little update she has just texted me absolutely distraught as she's just found out her ex actually left her for someone else, seriously don't know what to do with her to be honest whether to get in the car and boot it down the A158 again and be the knight in shining armour or whether to call her and make sure she's okay or just leave her well alone for now Sad

Seriously hate seeing her upset though!

Thanks given by:
Not read the last two pages. Knobbed her yet?

BOLLOCKS sorry bad timing, replied without reading your last post mate. Haha unfortunate timing on my part.

Mate don't stress, the missus found out her ex was cheating for like 6 months just as we started going out, she was distraught but at the end of the day you're not him and have every opportunity to prove that you're not the dick that he is.

Just stick by her mate. Be there when she wants you there, just don't force her and get all smothering like.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 08:31 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Well just a little update she has just texted me absolutely distraught as she's just found out her ex actually left her for someone else, seriously don't know what to do with her to be honest whether to get in the car and boot it down the A158 again and be the knight in shining armour or whether to call her and make sure she's okay or just leave her well alone for now Sad

Seriously hate seeing her upset though!

I hope you did the right thing and jumped in the car and took a steady drive down to see her and be there for her, be the rock that she so obviously needs right now, even if she throws herself at you cos shes confused, say you have feelings for her but they're too strong to take advantage of her whilst she's in this state.
Thanks given by:
Ash Click here... to find out what I did Rofl

Thanks given by:
found it already - how many mirrors have you broken recently? lol
Thanks given by:
nice one muttley, to see a lads luck change with women! sadly its not going well at all with me, i have been txting a lass for nearly 2 months, met her on a night out when i was out with a mate at work. sad thing is i think she only repies and txts me when shes bord. i have tried to ask her if she wants to meet up, all i get is no reply on that,
she says iam nice, but i have heard that before loads of times!
i think i will tell her no point in keeping the txting game if nothings gonna come out of it.
Thanks given by:
Procta - you sure that she's only textin you when she's bored and not when her fella is out? Seen it before and been played a couple of times myself - sorry to put a damper on things but doesn't sound right to me.
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 04:28 AM)procta Wrote: nice one muttley, to see a lads luck change with women! sadly its not going well at all with me, i have been txting a lass for nearly 2 months, met her on a night out when i was out with a mate at work. sad thing is i think she only repies and txts me when shes bord. i have tried to ask her if she wants to meet up, all i get is no reply on that,
she says iam nice, but i have heard that before loads of times!
i think i will tell her no point in keeping the txting game if nothings gonna come out of it.

I don't see it that my luck's changed at all mate, still lonely just have a really beautiful friend with a personality much like my own. I have a female very much like you described we did used to work together then she quit but gave me her number which was awesome. Every now and again she'll send me a text telling me that she really likes me and would love to be with me etc so I send her one back "So why did you say no when I did ask?" then she'll go into great detail about how she's "Still in love with dan" (her old boss!) and that she's waiting for him "to decide whether he actually wants me" and then a month will pass and she's still single but still shagging this bloke. Then she'll send me another message "I really want you right now so f*cking horny!" try to arrange it "Oh I've got plans now"

She still regularly sends me naked pictures of herself saying that she's lost weight again (she's slim anyway) the last one I got from her was "I want you, if you will have me you can have all of this". Thought to myself "Righto, here's my chance to shine" so I send her a text back. "Sorry you had plenty of chances. You didn't take them so for now I'm done"

Still f*cking begging me to take her out, I'm lucky if I get less than 20 text messages a day begging me to go out with her Rofl

Thanks given by:
Send her my number dude I'm
Happy with dirty pics for now Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 06:18 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Send her my number dude I'm

Feck off, gotta have summat in the wankbank for now aint I!

Thanks given by:
(21-08-2012, 06:25 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote:
(21-08-2012, 06:18 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: Send her my number dude I'm

Feck off, gotta have summat in the wankbank for now aint I!

Pahaha! Share the love!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Nah it aint the same anyway...Nommie's got better tits than her so I'll just hold out for those puppies instead Tongue

.....Still ain't sharing a number though Tongue

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  they just dont understand... declantg 65 15,181 29-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: rickye
  Admiral Car insurance do not understand MOTs!! HDIkyle 18 6,117 09-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Last Post: procta