So now I think I understand...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So now I think I understand...
I am going to have to do it even our work colleagues have noticed the chemistry between us so I do have to act on it and soon for my own piece of mind.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Read the first post but no more. I think you've only just met her you have to let her know how you feel, you will kick yourself if you dont and she feels the same. It's not like you've been friends for years.
[Image: 22f2b6b2-758b-4c1c-96fb-6fa9c6059b13_zpsf306b56b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Review of the facts:
If everyone else is noticing the chemistry, she must have too.
She knew you had something on your mind that you didn't want to say and she pushed to know what it was.

Wouldn't take a genius to work out what you had on your mind, so basically she knew and wanted you to 'fess up... there's your green light bud.

Now mtfu and do it!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
If all else fails close your eyes grab her n kiss her.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Wanna borrow me elephant? will get her attention
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
Just an update, she's just confided in someone we know that she's trying to get her ex to go back to her.

I have lost my chance completely.

Thanks given by:
That sucks mate.....get in now before she gets him back? Wink
Thanks given by:
How well do you trust this person though?

I still say go for it.
Thanks given by:
Well I have just found out that she wants to get back with him, but he has already moved on to the next or is moving on...

Kinda have a random idea to drive down there and just open up the whole situation.

Thanks given by:
(19-08-2012, 07:33 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: Just an update, she's just confided in someone we know that she's trying to get her ex to go back to her.

I have lost my chance completely.

No you ain't.

As a certain sports brand tells us 'just do it!' tell her u like her!
Thanks given by:
Crack on, man up and go tell her.

The friendzone is a bitch and it's better to tell her now than never do it.
Thanks given by:
Get in there my son!! Don't f*ck about just tell her even if nowt happens right away gives her food for thought
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Right, if you haven't told her within the week I'm having a roadtrip up there to test drive her for you.
Thanks given by:
Bitches this is it, I've got nothing to lose now is the time to man the f*ck up and go and admit my feelings to her before it really is too late!

yes I am just getting in the car and I am about to declare my feelings.

Thanks given by:
Good luck. Smile
Thanks given by:
Good! You're not allowed back on here until you've done it lol
Thanks given by:
(19-08-2012, 07:52 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: Right, if you haven't told her within the week I'm having a roadtrip up there to test drive her for you.

Rofl
Thanks given by:
So I did the deed that I was finding so hard. Turned out to be a lot easier than I thought as she kind of asked herself out for me I basically spoke to her in the third person told her I had these feelings for a certain person and for my own peace of mind I needed to tell her simply because if I didn't and someone else came along and took my chance I'd be devastated so speaking as a female how would she like to be asked out. Her reply was "Well has this female been a friend for long and do you think she has feelings for you and what do others think" my reply "Well I would like to think she has feelings for me, she hasn't been a friend long although I have gotten to know her very well in that short space of time and we can share anything, and to outsiders they have commented that there is a weird chemistry between us as we just seem to have clicked"

She said: "Well in that case I would like to be told that the person liked me, and if you're friends then there won't be a problem with it being weird"

My reply: "Well in that case I'm gunna be blatantly honest, I really like you Ny. I don't know how I've managed to develop these feelings so quickly but yeh I can't deny that I do really like you, and I know you're recently broken up and to be honest I would like it to be a bit more but not too much too quick"

She didn't flat out refuse me, she did admit to having some sort of feelings for me though she doesn't know what it is yet it was more than friendship but it was like a weird connection between us and her words to the whole telling her: "At the minute I'm not ready for a relationship but I won't say it's not possible, we do share a strange connection and I won't say that it won't go anywhere but I promise that it may go somewhere"

She then told me that it certainly wouldn't make things weird between us as she couldn't lose me at that point because at the minute I've managed to fill the void that her ex had left and was now her rock and that her ex started as her best friend and her rock and it went a lot further before long.

She's invited me for tea on Tuesday and to go round for a right royal piss-up so I'm kinda hopeful that maybe the drink will help us both out as she lacks confidence too.

Can't say I'm not disappointed but I'm strangely optimistic and almost happy!

So yeh: I f*cking DID IT, I FINALLY HAD THE BALLS TO DECLARE THAT I LIKED SOMEONE!!!

Now can I come back because I missed you all Doh

Thanks given by:
Aw, no test drive? Sad
Thanks given by:
You can have a test drive up to Skeg by all means when we have a Skeg/Lincolnshire meet but no you almost certainly cannot test drive her as with any luck on Tuesday the booze may do the trick on Tuesday :p

Even invited me to stop over if I wanted Blush

And I must admit I was astounded on the way there because I knew she was talking to her ex at the time so my instant reaction "f*ck it now's the time you've not got to worry about what people may think and for f*ck sake put your foot down before it's too late"

I knew I was doing a fair whack as I overtook a line of 12 cars...looked at my speedo and I will NOT post how quick my pug goes!

Thanks given by:
Gotta say, your post made me laugh dude, but not at you, like that one time when you dropped a maglight on your dick and twatted your head on the underside of your car... Rofl
But in a well done dude kinda way, and hero for overtaking twelve cars at once hahaha

Now go play hide the sausage Wink
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
See, you've done it now, she knows you're interested, and it's a huge weight off your mind. Be attentive, make her laugh, be there for her and don't forget to get her to be there for you sometimes, most of all don't be a dick and fcuk it up, let her take it at her pace.
Thanks given by:
(19-08-2012, 11:18 PM)samass Wrote: Gotta say, your post made me laugh dude, but not at you, like that one time when you dropped a maglight on your dick and twatted your head on the underside of your car... Rofl
But in a well done dude kinda way, and hero for overtaking twelve cars at once hahaha

Now go play hide the sausage Wink

You bastard Sam I thought that post had faded into oblivion LMFAO and hero not so much I will hint that it might have been a 3 figure digit on my clock! whistle

But hopefully we both may get a little too tipsy and I can't drive so have to stay over which she did hint her bed is king size so plenty of room for cuddles and one thing leads to another and soon enough we may be playing Hide the Salami in the Fish bucket Tongue

Thanks given by:
Muahahah, no such luck my friend! Big Grin

Haha nice, on your private runway of course whistle

Nice, dip the pork sword in the ham wallet Wink

Thanks given by:
(19-08-2012, 11:54 PM)samass Wrote: Muahahah, no such luck my friend! Big Grin

Haha nice, on your private runway of course whistle

Nice, dip the pork sword in the ham wallet Wink

Of Carse it were on moi own private runway occifer, and the car Oi can tell ya did not go anywhere near 115mph!

Thanks given by:
lmao

Thanks given by:
Coming to think of it I should of waited until Tuesday anyway as there was always a plan for me to go for drinks...but when she first invited me she did warn me that when drunk she can be a little "Rapey"

Thanks given by:
^^ Rapey....

Win.

Thanks given by:
Sam is like the expert of rapey Wink

Fair play for you to buddy!
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"like the expert"??

Pulease, I wrote the book!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  they just dont understand... declantg 65 14,300 29-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: rickye
  Admiral Car insurance do not understand MOTs!! HDIkyle 18 5,823 09-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Last Post: procta