Cully's Bianca 6 R150 YVM

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cully's Bianca 6 R150 YVM
I know the feeling man. I cant hear anything driving my car at the moment Sad
Thanks given by:
Ah you off to the ring mate?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 09:22 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Ah you off to the ring mate?

yup cars nearly ready now!
just need to change a track rod end but may do both as i have them here and the spare wheel cradle hook,
will be a quiet drive over and even have a working radio now
Thanks given by:
Nice..true oem with the extra boxes lol

I'm sure the car will be nice, reliable and thirsty all the way there and back lol

Thanks given by:
Man up :p my exhaust was nice and loud by the time we'd gone all over Europe lol
Thanks given by:
finished making these badboys today just need to fit them to see how good my welded alinement is Wink

[Image: DSCF1364.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Awaits "My rear axle fell off at 80mph on a county lane" thread.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Very nice!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
no chance of that niall theres good penatration on them welds Wink
Thanks given by:
Just make sure you put some cable ties around the beam and the boot floor just in case they do break away eh Wink
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Dare you to ride the ring with those mounts Wink

Thanks given by:
nearly ready for the ring trip now
today ive replaced the P bush's for some Partner ones cant quite finish it as i need 2x 10mm 1.25 x 20 mm bolts for fixing the Bush to chassis

ive also renewed the top engine stabaliser buffer rubbers for new as the old was worn should stop the engine movment a little more with the fillets i added when i did the cracked top mount

[attachment=15107]
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate... Hopefully starting my EPAS install tonight, and my 306 will be ready for the 'ring trip too!! Smile
JP
Thanks given by:
put my partner bushes on at the weekend...cars still at Zachs with a leaky waterpump. Will let you know what it drives like Smile

Thanks given by:
(08-04-2014, 11:56 AM)jammapic Wrote: Looking good mate... Hopefully starting my EPAS install tonight, and my 306 will be ready for the 'ring trip too!! Smile

Hope your ready for noise PAS now! lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
just been for a little hoon
the car is different in its off throttle behaviour the rear dont want to over take front!
the old P bushes must be quite soft with lots of movment room, unlike these partner ones

Partner Bush's are well worth the effort in changing them
but dont forget to buy two 10mm x 1.25 x 20mm bolt as your old 8mm chassis bolt is too small
Thanks given by:
One best mods I've done was the solid rear mounts soo good

Good bye let off oversteer Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
took the car on an twisty shake down tonight i realy do like the way this goes now even though its got a std exhust
i do think im in love!!
lovely 80mile trip
google maps

and if anyone wants a good twisty road i can recomend the A39 taunton to minhead then onto the A396 at dunster to tiverton
Thanks given by:
Taunton to minehead and bridgewater to minehead are both epic roads, I drive them once a month...
But overtaking spots are almost non existant and theres always a caravan/boat/bus/doddery old git who does 27mph to ruin the journey Angry

Sounds like you're a happy bunny fella Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(12-04-2014, 10:43 PM)cully Wrote: took the car on an twisty shake down tonight i realy do like the way this goes now even though its got a std exhust
i do think im in love!!
lovely 80mile trip

IMO the standard exhaust really is great.
Quiet, yes, but very well tuned to the engine and good for low-down pull.

Interesting that you seem to rate the partner p-bushes as a lot of other people seem to as well. I reckon I'll be doing this soon as well.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Completely agree about the stock exhaust, what you gain in top end power with a bigger zaust you definitely lose lower down-mid torque.. saw a big increase in torque going from my straight through to a scorpion system
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
2nd the love for the stock exhaust. Sounds great, quiet when needed and goes well. Wish I never sold my quite new genuine one!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(13-04-2014, 12:11 PM)Niall Wrote: 2nd the love for the standard exhaust. Sounds great, quiet when needed and goes well. Wish I never sold my quite new genuine one!

Totally agree with this sold pretty much new psa system off the astor.

seriously regret it now,forgot how much time I spend at 3k,god the drone!!
Thanks given by:
It drones because 2.5" is too big of a pipe for a standard engine. Mine isnt too bad to be honest but my astor had a 2.25" straight through middle section with scorpion back box with decat. Sounded awesome
Thanks given by:
(13-04-2014, 12:28 PM)eddy_gti6 Wrote: It drones because 2.5" is too big of a pipe for a standard engine. Mine isnt too bad to be honest but my astor had a 2.25" straight through middle section with scorpion back box with decat. Sounded awesome

Yeah only time I prefer the magnex is really high up the rev range and the tailpipe looks the nuts Smile
Thanks given by:
suns out!
I parked up before being dragged around shopping, and as you do, always turn and looked and took the compulsery selfi Big Grin

[Image: bianca%20selfi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks stunning in the sunlight mate ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Such an awesome looking car!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Looks shit. Would you great with Gunmetal Turinis. Funnily enough, i know a guy who would happily do a straight swap for your wheels Big Grin
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Looks great, I'm rather jealous! I'm sure it will be well worth all the effort you've put in when you go on your 'ring' trip. Looks like a good upgrade those bushes, did you order any Partner P bushes or did they have to be a certain year/model?
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cully's XU10J4RS cully 11 5,254 30-06-2016, 12:53 PM
Last Post: welshpug
  Cully's Electric car ..T project cully 144 48,283 16-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Last Post: cully