The Meatwagon: Missing, presumed..?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meatwagon: Missing, presumed..?
(01-05-2013, 07:32 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: I've also decided when i DO eventually get stopped by the Police (somehow hasn't happened yet?) I shall start a tally chart somewhere with a big knife. Make a big rusty police counter lmao

Needs to be one of those huge machetes you get down the docks Smile Just maybe don't keep it in the car and definitely don't get it out while being stopped and say "I keep this for when I get stopped by you lot, I've been looking forward to getting to use it"
Thanks given by:
(02-05-2013, 06:47 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 07:32 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: I've also decided when i DO eventually get stopped by the Police (somehow hasn't happened yet?) I shall start a tally chart somewhere with a big knife. Make a big rusty police counter lmao

Needs to be one of those huge machetes you get down the docks Smile Just maybe don't keep it in the car and definitely don't get it out while being stopped and say "I keep this for when I get stopped by you lot, I've been looking forward to getting to use it"

lmao

Yeah, try explaining that one. Oh this? This is just for when I get stopped by Police. No not like that, oh, erm..
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yay, productive day today. Got my impreza seats fitted finally along with the boat vents yesterday. Oh and got my wheels balanced at last, which highlighted some very worrying quality issues with the XXR's. think i'll be dropping them an email, it's as if when they cast them, the spokes are unequal length on one wheel, meaning the lip is about 2mm thicker on one side? Took about 120g to balance the fucker!

Anyway, today's pics Smile

[Image: DSCF0804copy_zps6541714e.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0806copy_zps40ff1704.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0807copy_zpsdfde80f9.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0811copy_zpscc321154.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0814copy_zps5ba5f158.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0820copy_zps47e5ff42.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0797copy_zps23185250.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0796copy_zpsadf79b17.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0794copy_zps90e62b13.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Glad to see you left the stains on the seats lol

Ha ha looks awesome as usual!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol

I wanted to make sure I could fit them, bit of an issue with them sitting higher than I wanted. They'll get a clean in due course. Besides, I hoovered the inside for the first time in 3 months, what more do you want?
Thanks given by:
The stains fit!! You should get some genuine bio hazard stickers lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lmao

Biohazards - cum, faeces, pubic hair, dribble, snot..

I'm going to be stencilling the seats once i find a decent fabric spray
Thanks given by:
chris; found this whilst browsing; thought it could be useful for a shop or something.

[Image: wHGy0Gr.jpg]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Come on Chris, more updates!
Thanks given by:
What tyres are you running dude? The vast majority of balancing issues are down to tyres rather than wheels - my steels are almost dead on, variations up to 20g, but add some budget winter tyres and on one i needed 100g to balance her out... O.o
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Nothing to do with the tyres, was a casting issue with the wheels, they were cast off centre. They're gone anyway now, it's now on 16x9/10 banded steels. And a step closer to the scrap yard, needs an MOT by the 13th and tax at the end of the month and tbqfh.. i can't justify the costs any more.

No updates i'm afraid, no love for it any more. Seriously considering my options now...
Thanks given by:
Seen your ramblings on Facebook, really would be a waste if you didn't get it to the only French car show of the year though? I can see the attraction of the car you're considering especially if you don't do many miles, but I think you might end up tempted to sink lots of money into one of those too...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Probably lol I miss bwarp, if I could get the estate to a bwarpable condition then happy days, but with the stance and the steelies and the ride height and everything else, it's not really a bwarp kinda car. 240bhp in an M50'd 328i and a 3.15 diff would have me smiling for a long time, plus i could get up to Jumanji nights and have some fun

Might just start giving it death every day and see if I can blow it up, if it lives it'll make it to FCS.
Thanks given by:
Dude lets be sensible here for a moment.

Clearly the obvious route for complete legend status is a 328i engine and RWD in the meatwagon.
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 01:53 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Dude lets be sensible here for a moment.

Clearly the obvious route for complete legend status is a 328i engine and RWD in the meatwagon.

QFT
Thanks given by:
Oh hell yes!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(02-06-2013, 01:53 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Dude lets be sensible here for a moment.

328? 2jz sounds more fun Big Grin
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Right, never mind, no BMW for me. I'm not under the thumb, honest, but i've been advised by my partner in crime that under no circumstances am I to give up on the tank.

So.

MOT booked for Monday, 11am. Which leaves a few days to sort out my bodges and try and make it slightly less embarrassing to turn up at the test station in. Something that's ALWAYS annoyed me is that i've never sorted out all the gaps in the dash and never mounted the switches. Today I discovered a lovely textured bit of plastic that I figured would look good, so I butchered it. It's a million miles away from fitting and it's held in with wood screws but do I really care? Nope. All the wiring is hidden again thankfully, and all my switches are mounted. Function>Form of course.

[Image: 20130620_184418copy_zpsa0e588b2.jpg]

[Image: 20130620_200438copy_zpsc2e1b7c2.jpg]

You will notice some genuine Dymo labels have appeared. Thanks to a last minute overpriced purchase at WH Smiths I am now the proud owner of an old skool label gun. Can you tell?

[Image: 20130620_172522copy_zps02412813.jpg]

lmao

Anyway, mounted the switches, apparently bitches love them, and relocated my EGT to the centre dash and wired up with the boost gauge to the red missile switch, conveniently labelled "me gusta". lol.

Aaand i've been a bit slack with photos since I got the steels, so here you are, two photos that don't really show them off. Undecided whether to leave them the colour scheme they are, or paint the back ones green to match the fronts. I keep feeling like the car sits too high now but meh, i'l get used to it. I hope.

[Image: 20130620_2013460copy_zpsfb19057c.jpg]

[Image: 20130620_201353copy_zps2bca44ad.jpg]
Thanks given by:
paint the lip black with the rest green!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Noooo they'll look tiny with black lips!
Thanks given by:
Reminds me of something like a space shuttle or summat.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You're right, they don't show them off. Try harder!
Thanks given by:
(20-06-2013, 08:33 PM)Curt Wrote: You're right, they don't show them off. Try harder!

Given the fact I technically can't drive it with its expired MOT, i'm not risking going anywhere to get proper photos. So f*ck off.
Thanks given by:
Paint them black and yellow hazard striped, or hazard tape the dish
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
White chequerd lip.
Thanks given by:
Nahh, too busy. Want them all one colour, just not sure what colour to go for.
Thanks given by:
Make your own colour up.
Hang on a minute, to busy?
Thanks given by:
Black with red blood splatters
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Camo.

Or have you seen hydro dipping before.