Mark's smoothed 306 with added extras.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark's smoothed 306 with added extras.
Why are we debating this, if you roll it over that bad the rear passengers will probably be brown bread anyway?
[Image: Atterz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
If I roll it over everyone will be dead. If I crash I intend to do it in style. No one will live to tell if the back doors were easy to open.
Thanks given by:
Atterz Wrote:Why are we debating this, if you roll it over that bad the rear passengers will probably be brown bread anyway?

Because this is what C.A.R is like and these are the sort of arguments he loves to stir up.
Thanks given by:
Its not an argument. The law is the law, I will get around it and still my passanger will die as a result.
Thanks given by:
Still avoiding the subject though really Mark, I dare say that you could easily climb out of an upside-down 306 (you'd have to be quite portly to not fit) any day of the week. But things become a damn-site harder if you've hurt yourself in say, a car accident...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Don't know why this is even a discussion. Law is law and you can't just say "oh it will be ok".
For the sake of having some hidden door handles, is it worth the hassle of changing the doors just to get it through a mot
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Yep.
Thanks given by:
Also I am not avoiding anything.
Thanks given by:
Especially ridicule, eh?

/Troll
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
When to kris yesterday to drop off the Xsara quick steer rack.

Fitted the new steering wheel, easy to use and drive even at slow speed. Very responsive, next weekend will be steering rack a few other bits and prep work for wrap. Anyone wanna come help? Many hands make light work lol.

Cleaned and prep'ed for trip to Birmingham today hope it all goes well.

[Image: e2b06f06.jpg]
[Image: 293e340c.jpg]
[Image: 89aa1c2e.jpg]
[Image: 8a1d2a85.jpg]
Thanks given by:
To be fair, that top pic you posted, looks pretty smart. Paint finish on the front bumper looks iffy, unless you just put some wax on it?

I still reckon the wheels would look cleaner with just silver centres to match the rest of the wheel. If you want to jazz them up, the best thing to do is to get the lips polished. But they're a pig to keep clean.
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:To be fair, that top pic you posted, looks pretty smart. Paint finish on the front bumper looks iffy, unless you just put some wax on it?

I still reckon the wheels would look cleaner with just silver centres to match the rest of the wheel. If you want to jazz them up, the best thing to do is to get the lips polished. But they're a pig to keep clean.

the whole car has been sanded back iirc...

it's getting a fresh job in the near future.
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Car made it to Birmingham but drivers window is f*cked. Drive all the way up with the window down. Hot it up so it's closed but won't go anywhere.

Not happy, any ideas on fixing, looks like the green thing on the bottom has come out.
Thanks given by:
Push it back in? Lol door card off then poke around it really is simple enough
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I tried. Did not work so pushed the window up. And then put the mechanism up to hold it all in place.
Thanks given by:
I have a spare drivers door which is currently doing nothing, your welcome to the parts you may need from it Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate. I am hoping it's just a case refitting the lower window mount.
Thanks given by:
Well if you need anything just let me know and either I'll get it out or I'll cut it out haha
Thanks given by:
Cool mate. Thanks. Would be good to have a passenger door. As my other motor is slower than the drivers side when it works.
Thanks given by:
The final few bits of the puzzle are on their way or arrived.
These turned up last night.

[Image: 5f9edbdd.jpg]
[Image: 2e3a0153.jpg]
[Image: fa6c456f.jpg]
[Image: 22b2c51d.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dont think they look right being deeper than the front ones. Do HEKO not make the rears?
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Think I have too agree with foz.

Have you got any distance shots mark?
Maybe they look better from a distance?
Thanks given by:
Nope none. Dont think they do make the rear ones.
Thanks given by:
They used to but stopped because there was no demand for them.
Decided what colour wrap your going for mark?
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Blue.
Thanks given by:
Not looking good is it.
[Image: 8e6d7192.jpg]

But silver centre caps and blue bolts.
[Image: 87688749.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The paintwork on your car must be thicker than the metal panel itself, ive lost counts of the amount of times you have had the finish redone.
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
These panels twice. The Matt blue I did myself and then the gloss ish blue me and kris did. But between the two the car was basically sanded all the way back to original paint.
Thanks given by:
The wheels look much better like that mate Smile Without wanting to drag up the previous pages, I'm looking forward to seeing your solution to the door locks.
Thanks given by:
Love the wheels now. Looking forward to seeing the wrap.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marky Mark's Astor 6 mackat 106 31,836 05-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: mackat
Wink Mark's White Phase 1 XUD Project MarkHam 13 5,022 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: anto