Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does your other half feel about old cars?
the most recent ex... used it against me. Any time I spent on the car I had to spend equal time doing something shitty with her.
When i said i needed to fix something she wouldnt understand that it was kind of fundamental and actually needed doing. She said she was happy to help and by help she meant sit around complaining it was cold and that we could be doing other things.

Eventually she got her own car which was an aging 1.2 fiesta which has more rust than something made of rust... complete shit heap. She said she liked it but I think tbh she was convincing herself she did.

Ruined plenty of car meets for me. We went to the Mighty Car Mods meet and met Marty. She wanted to leave after a few hours and showed no interest in the awesome retro stuff in the motor museum. f*cking winging bitch.

My mate she cheated on me with has now f*cked off to canada... funnily enough after 2 days she added me on FB again. No bitch. Im finished with you. I dont know why facebook only gives you the options 'add friend' and 'not now'. Where is the f*cking never option!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does your other half feel about old cars? - by Eeyore - 10-11-2014, 10:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please feel free fatlapit 35 6,134 19-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Ruan
  Feel like giving up :( Piggy 33 8,657 19-07-2013, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Danny2009
  Feel free to laugh C.A.R. 14 6,812 29-01-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: C.A.R.