Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White phase 1, now with added truck turbo and massive head gasket failure
... i brought it from a friend in the forest for 500 it just had a new rear axle fitted but there loads of niggley job's to do like the drivers door handle snapped ad need to fix the leck window as there's a plastic clip snapped so leans forward and the door wiring needs fixing .. when i got it on the 2 of November it needs brake pads and at some point it was advise on mot the anti roll bar link needs doing that it i do have a single wiper motor im going to sell soon if you know of anyone in Hereford area.. going to put new disks and pads on this weekend so may be about over Xmas in it had a slight problem with my ignition barrel so had to remove it Sad till i go down pt mores .. i know someone breaking a hdi in the forest if you need any bits off of one btw

oh btw i know a place in hereford that might make a stainless manifold for you ajp pipe work... might be able to help you out
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: White phase 1, now with added truck turbo - by bradh511 - 19-12-2012, 10:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 194,197 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  Bianca White Phase 2 Gti6 Track & Fast Road Car Chr1sch 62 19,334 22-02-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Chr1sch
Wink Mark's White Phase 1 XUD Project MarkHam 13 5,018 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: anto