Nialls supercharged GTi6 - project tidy up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nialls supercharged GTi6 - project tidy up
I'd absolutely love to, but can't justify the £450 quid for the wheels, then £600 for tyres on top of that, plus the refurb costs Sad
Thanks given by:
You sir are no longer my friend or fellow DJ!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
So yeah, i think my new shocks are slightly stiffer than the old ones. This is with my car just sitting on the drive. Not jacked up or anything like that

http://youtu.be/EfgClCCOMQ8
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
That's not the dampers.

Well, not unless they're broken.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Why does the back of the car look so high?
Thanks given by:
(02-09-2013, 05:14 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Why does the back of the car look so high?

Because of the way its sitting on the driveway. The drive twists half way along so that wheel normally sits with a lot of arch gap. Not that much though lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(01-09-2013, 09:47 AM)Niall Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 09:45 AM)amiek Wrote: Looking amazing, great set of coilovers. Hope your spine is okay :p

Its not. I would of thought you would of realised this yesterday when it was taking me 5 minutes to get out of the car Tongue

This confused the f*ck out of me. Vaughan stay off my iPad bro!
Thanks given by:
Well this is now going off the road probably after ace on monday and not sure if/when it will be going back on. Its costing me far too much to run as a weekend car so as much as i dont want to, i may be selling up but going to give it some time to decide.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Shame Niall...but if its draining your wallet, then so be it Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2013, 09:07 PM)Niall Wrote: Well this is now going off the road probably after ace on monday and not sure if/when it will be going back on. Its costing me far too much to run as a weekend car so as much as i dont want to, i may be selling up but going to give it some time to decide.

Shame.

Best place for the piece of shit.

Wink :p
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2013, 09:07 PM)Niall Wrote: Well this is now going off the road probably after ace on monday and not sure if/when it will be going back on. Its costing me far too much to run as a weekend car so as much as i dont want to, i may be selling up but going to give it some time to decide.

Shame mate. But let me know week be after one next month hopefully :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Right well a little update on this. I did come close to selling it. It genuinely has sat on my drive for a while draining my wallet and with my work hours increasing, ive barely used it however i think i must be seriously retarded because i just cant shake my love for the old french piece of shit! So, its staying. In fact, I'm plowing loads more money into it with the addition of Boost!
Since my last update, there hasnt been many changes to the car except for my tarts palace roof lining.

But really, all i have been doing is hoarding parts for the supercharger. I don't have too many pics as i didn't have any intentions of updating this until the day its mapped and ready to abuse the roads but i have kind of given the game away today after Ace day where several people realised i was buying 6 parts from them despite the fact i seemingly didn't own one lol

So, pics

And err....thats about it. Lol. So far, i have a brand new omex, 440cc injectors, r26 intercooler, manifold being made at the moment, a spare engine which im in the process of rebuilding, a mocal oil cooler and shit loads of other small parts. Will get loads of pics tomorrow when im out stripping the spare engine down.

So yeah, abuse, comments etc welcome!
The car will be going off the road beginning of December, engine coming out, bay cleaning, rust treating and mostly resprayed then the new boosted engine going in ready to take to be mapped. Target BHP is about 220hp although after speaking to the company that are mapping it, they reckon they can squeeze more out of it!

Oh and to top it off, it passed its MOT today with 2 advisories. Seeping PAS Ram and a split rear wiper lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Looking good, 220BHP on standard internals? What are the internals good for? 250BHP?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(12-10-2013, 10:47 PM)silverzx Wrote: Looking good, 220BHP on standard internals? What are the internals good for? 250BHP?

Yeah 250ish before you start getting issues but ive got a nice big cheque coming from work soon so forging might be on the cards for future work ninja
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(12-10-2013, 10:49 PM)Niall Wrote: Yeah 250ish before you start getting issues but ive got a nice big cheque coming from work soon so forging might be on the cards for future work ninja

Sweet, wouldn't be surprised if you ran nearer that figure then..!

Sounds good, should still be a laugh at 220-250 though!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
this is so cool...

maybe a good race between you n jamie to see who finishes it first!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Finally let the cat out the bag then! Looking good as always honey xx
Thanks given by:
Lol did you ever actually manage to convince anyone that you'd sold it??

Tarts palace roof lining is win, need matching shagpile foot mats.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 07:28 AM)Poodle Wrote: Lol did you ever actually manage to convince anyone that you'd sold it??

Tarts palace roof lining is win, need matching shagpile foot mats.

Yeah quite a few yesterday believed it until Chris and Big Sam said hold on, why are you buying a gti head from chris if you dont own it anymore lol.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Yawn old news Big Grin

wanted to see some bits actually bolted on Jamie........sorry NIALL Smile
Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 08:42 AM)cully Wrote: wanted to see some bits actually bolted on Jamie........sorry NIALL Smile

lmao
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
TBH niall i dont believe a fuckin word you say these days regarding you can. Im not even sure this is true i reckon your just just dropping a 1. 1 TU engine for extra MPGZ

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
*1.0 TU
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Do you want some gti seats homo sex?

Thanks given by:
no not at all. They dont work with lanky people like me hence the RX8 seats lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Oh ok kerry said you did :? lol

Thanks given by:
(13-10-2013, 10:08 AM)puglove Wrote: Oh ok kerry said you did :? lol

Nah i was interested but then remembered how much chronic back pain i got with them lol.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
good to see this happening! good luck!
Thanks given by:
This is going to be epic!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Good luck mate, going to be a good build.

Going down the same route as that 205?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts Cherry HDi Dturbo. Project Stage 1+ & tidy up. Matt-Rallye 29 12,863 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Matts £200 Cherry Rallye shell rebuild & tidy up project. Xsara goodies landed! Matt-Rallye 70 32,905 07-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Moonstone GTi6 Track-Lite Project reese 28 14,732 29-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Last Post: reese