Mark's smoothed 306 with added extras.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark's smoothed 306 with added extras.
Really like the centres black actually. Please tell me you spotted that "blue grape" colour posted somewhere on here and have it in mind for the new look...?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Blue grape???
Thanks given by:
Its on markTD project. It looks falling epic
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Found it!
[Image: a488f11a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yea, nice colour. Isnt that one of those house of color ones. That cost a fortune to paint?
Thanks given by:
Those wheels look gawgus with the carbon wrapped caps.

Shame the rear doors are an MOT failure though. lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Why they a failure?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
My mates euro'd estate failed cos he smoothed the rear doors, and with the new regs, you need to be able to open all the doors from the outside.
Thanks given by:
Matt Wrote:Why they a failure?
I think it may be something to do with access from the outside. For like a crash say
Edit^^ yup
Thanks given by:
^^ Yeah that...just crap really. Seems like modifying is slowly becoming illegal! Sad
Thanks given by:
WiNgNuTz Wrote:^^ Yeah that...just crap really. Seems like modifying is slowly becoming illegal! Sad
I think its Switzerland your not allowed to modify your car at all including different profile tyres!
Portugal iirc you can't modify your engine including remaps (as our regs soon will be about remaps)
Thanks given by:
Either way, cars still looking good mark! Just need to introduce it too a bucket of soapy water! Wink lol
Thanks given by:
WiNgNuTz Wrote:Either way, cars still looking good mark! Smanfa needs to introduce it too a bucket of soapy water! Wink lol
EFA
Thanks given by:
Sucks it's an mot failure. What you gunna do for mots mate?
Thanks given by:
Spare random rear doors for mot day tucked away in the garage?
Thanks given by:
Fairly good Idea that Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No, it was an idea. But I am working on a solution to have all doors with no handles and whys to get in them. But needs to be sorted quickly.
Thanks given by:
remote popper button somewhere on the car? wheel arch maybe?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Needs to be visible apparently

Do know how lotus iirs get away with it on the underside of the wing mirror
Thanks given by:
you mean tvr.
ah right, balls to that then!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Yeah that's the one just remembered it on top gear with Clarkson trying all the staff to get in and start it up

The way I read it is that in a crash and access is required it needs to be visually apparent how the door is operated
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Yeah that's the one just remembered it on top gear with Clarkson trying all the staff to get in and start it up

The way I read it is that in a crash and access is required it needs to be visually apparent how the door is operated

Duhhhh from the inside Tongue
Thanks given by:
Stupid regulations, If its not apparent how to open the door then open the window with something sharp or heavy.

TBH is the crash is bad enough for the doors not to be able to be opened from the inside by the occupants then I daresay the window would already of shattered.

Anyway Im gonna say its been bugging me for a while and I definitely preferred the airanes.
Thanks given by:
Come on now fella's, use a bit of common sense. If you or a loved one are trapped in a burning car upside down in a ditch and the emergency services are struggling to get in, is it still worth it then? Just so it looks good?

Alfa were one of the first to do it on a mainstream car, hiding the handle in the rear quarter of the door itself, behind the window. Both the 156 and 147 have this. Noticed the new Leon has this in the rear quarter glass too now.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
As does the civic and loads of other new cars.

To be fair if you were upside down in a burning car, you would not be able to open the door. So smash the windows and drag them out.
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:Come on now fella's, use a bit of common sense. If you or a loved one are trapped in a burning car upside down in a ditch and the emergency services are struggling to get in, is it still worth it then? Just so it looks good?

Alfa were one of the first to do it on a mainstream car, hiding the handle in the rear quarter of the door itself, behind the window. Both the 156 and 147 have this. Noticed the new Leon has this in the rear quarter glass too now.

Those poor people trapped in the rear seats of a 3-door. What will they do with no rear doors....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Burn to Death...hahahahahaha
Thanks given by:
Ed Doe Wrote:Those poor people trapped in the rear seats of a 3-door. What will they do with no rear doors....

Pressumably the same way they got in? Through the front door, ya penis.

I'd rather not have the risk of someone not knowing how to open my door for the small gain in aesthetics that a 'shaved' car has (which is very little). Just because your car is upside down doesn't mean the door won't open - I'd rather they had that option. With the battery disconnected, what is going to release the catch?

Sensibility fail, IMO.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
c.a.r. Wrote:
Ed Doe Wrote:Those poor people trapped in the rear seats of a 3-door. What will they do with no rear doors....

Pressumably the same way they got in? Through the front door, ya penis.

I'd rather not have the risk of someone not knowing how to open my door for the small gain in aesthetics that a 'shaved' car has (which is very little). Just because your car is upside down doesn't mean the door won't open - I'd rather they had that option. With the battery disconnected, what is going to release the catch?

Sensibility fail, IMO.

haha, I was hoping the reader would join the dots in regard to where a modified 5door passenger would exit should they be unable to get out of the rear doors... :roll:
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Also they could do this in my are are the seats recline and tilt forward enough for people to get out.

Plus I am pretty sure if the car was on its roof the rear glass would have shattered, so there is a massive escape hole there.

Plus I have bigger rear windows so they is another way out.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Marky Mark's Astor 6 mackat 106 31,882 05-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: mackat
Wink Mark's White Phase 1 XUD Project MarkHam 13 5,026 11-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Last Post: anto