Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my Christmas fun..
#31
4WayDiablo Wrote:
smanfa Wrote:Not even funny Phil.. Lady garden.. Lol x
Lol :-) you loves it in the bumz lol.

It's true as well. Phil showed me the pics to prove it last weekend!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#32
Of what? Lol x
pink
#33
Hahaha love it lol. Anything sam posts in just turns to her being ripped haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#34
My resist urge to change avatar.
#35
lol scott!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#36
change it ill actually kill yuu.. lol. i know matt, its mean Sad x
pink
#37
whooaaaaaaa its got pink!!! WTF

IM INFECTED!!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#38
mwahahahaha..!! i love it <3 Smile x
pink
#39
haha so when is this 306 coming and pink stuff added lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#40
I think if I see much more pink on this page I may accidentally make it everyone's avatar...
#41
SCOTT!! STOP IT!!...i hate phil lol x
pink
#42
and matt, as soon as i get close to passing my test lol x
pink
#43
smanfa Wrote:SCOTT!! STOP IT!!...i hate phil lol x
Thats a bit strong! :-(
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#44
The funny thing is, you think I'm joking. Hell, I'll even make it the site logo for the next few days
#45
Scott Wrote:The funny thing is, you think I'm joking. Hell, I'll even make it the site logo for the next few days
Pahahah awesome :-) it is a little pink in here now Undecided
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#46
the logo? phaha dont even think bout it! its embarresing, poor little me Sad and phil if yuu didnt give him the stupid picture it wouldnt be happening, therefor..i hate yuu lol PINK x
pink
#47
Less of the pink you! Undecided wish matt never invited you now!!! Do you flash like a cheap hooker?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#48
if scott stops with the picture ill stop with the pink lol fair? x
pink
#49
Lol you don't have much bargaining power Tongue But I'll take it down if the pink stops.
#50
Okaii the pink has stopped, wait.. What do yuu mean you'll take it down? Were is it? X
pink
#51
From ^^^.

It's gone now. It was also being renamed site_logo.gif whistle But that has now stopped.
#52
Okaii, play around with it again and the pink comes back! Lol x
pink
#53
I'm not sure which is more offensive to the eyes... the pink or the photo Tongue
#54
How lovely lol thanks!! X
pink
#55
We could have stickers made of sams face when she was pulling faces
#56
I dont think so!!! Lol x
pink
#57
4WayDiablo Wrote:Less of the pink you! Undecided wish matt never invited you now!!! Do you flash like a cheap hooker?

Meeee???? Oh yeah might have been, I invited lots of people haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#58
Yes it was yuu lol it's all your fault mwahaha x
pink
#59
smanfa Wrote:Yes it was yuu lol it's all your fault mwahaha x
You are to blame to spam! And tbf nothing is ever my fault:-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#60
I wasnt spamming..my writing was just pink..grow up...lol x
pink


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 19,998 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)