The Meatwagon: Missing, presumed..?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Meatwagon: Missing, presumed..?
I miss my estate Sad
[Image: 704e7db1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Not sure how those bars are going to look, id have thought they're a bit chunky...
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
They look win. ninja
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Chris, seen the pic on FB, looks win, leave the lamps on, maybe consider a stick on plate wrapped round the bull bar.
Thanks given by:
See I think the opposite, without the lights. Think the lights are overkill
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2013, 05:09 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Chris, seen the pic on FB, looks win, leave the lamps on, maybe consider a stick on plate wrapped round the bull bar.

(05-03-2013, 05:34 PM)Matt Wrote: See I think the opposite, without the lights. Think the lights are overkill

I think we should see a pic with the lights off, as well as with the lights on.

Personally i like it a lot with the lights on! completely transforms the front end!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome Big Grin
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I bring you the Subaru Gravel Express

Just to give an idea what an estate car looks like with a bullbar

[Image: GravelExKLEIN.jpg]
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2013, 09:58 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: I bring you the Subaru Gravel Express

Just to give an idea what an estate car looks like with a bullbar

[Image: GravelExKLEIN.jpg]
Just an Impreza estate thats lifted up abit and thrown more bits on?

Bars will look siiiiiiiiiiick
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Pfft just add me on Facebook lol

[Image: 1658_10151486708177485_827813580_n.jpg]

[Image: 426518_10151486710637485_1955728549_n.jpg]

They're massive lmao

I'm thinking of fitting them and the mounts, but keeping them off unless i'm going pics/shows. Didn't realise they'd be that massive :lmap:
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How is it fixed?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
It's not yet, but will be bolted to the lower crossmember, with supports holding them probably to the bonnet. They're going to sit between the bumper and FMIC too, not under the bumper. Going to cut the bumper slightly to allow the bars to fit in the gap.
Thanks given by:
Is it worth making a support through the bumper (possibly where the numberplate is?) onto the slam panel? The lower crossemember is not that strong and really only supports the radiator up by the looks of it. Mine is like spaghetti since the previous owner hit a tall kerb!
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's strong enough, but a bracket either side onto the bonnet will make sure it stays put
Thanks given by:
Sweet. This kinda reminds me of those Jurrasic park Merc M-series cars!

[Image: Mercedes-Benz_w163_Jurassic_Park_the_los...ri_car.jpg]

How frickin' sweet would it be to put one of those clear viewing domes / panoramic screens on the roof?!

Also lights by the wingmirrors looks post-apocolypse-y
Thanks given by:
Awesome! I do kinda want chunky tyres but my issue is going to be clearance at the front/back of the arches. Ride height can be raised no bother, but with 16" wheels there isn't a huge amount of clearance with the offset i've got, and i'm not dropping wheel size as i'll need to get rid of the 302mm brakes too
Thanks given by:
How practical does it have to remain?

You gotta consider lopping the rear 3rd of the roof off and making a pickup, using the lines of the rear-most windows. I'd photoshop it but you have no decent side-on pictures since adding the lights etc.
Thanks given by:
lmao

It has to remain practical enough to pass an MOT without needing SVA testing. So altering the body shape/number of doors makes it a little difficult to keep it on the road..

Oh, and my new driving hat <3

[Image: %24T2eC16F,!zUE9s38-N6TBRC6dHuMg!~~60_12.JPG]
Thanks given by:
Lmfao, wt actual F?! Not really seen this since the turbo dramas. Big change, looks like your white 306 died and went to hell. Very creative, I like it. Needs some hefty claw marks and some Bullet holes
[Image: brokendown-1-1-1.jpg]

Dturbo GT2259s build thread;
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3692.html

Daily driver; 330d Msport (doesn't blow up!)
Thanks given by:
Ooh, claw marks, there's an idea. No idea how to recreacte them unless I got crazy with a grinder
Thanks given by:
As said on instagram, epic but very illegal.

Imagine hitting someone with that on the front, you're going to kill them.

Not my cuppa tea, look great but i'd very much only use them for show use, I think you'd last 10 mins before getting pulled over. Im sure there's some law about fitting bull bars to cars.
Thanks given by:
Pick axe. If it was me id cut the bull bars down so theyre not as tall, get them in line with the front of the bonnet.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's a massive grey area though about cars pre-2004.

But i've decided they're going to be for show use only, they really are ridiculous the more I look at them.
Thanks given by:
How about the subtle/fake one on Subaru Legacy Outbacks? My mum has one, must be legal obviously and I'm sure you could make it look a bit more manly and still get away with everyday use? Should be easier to mount too.

I have no idea how hard it'd be to source one though
Thanks given by:
Almost like a cartache?!
Thanks given by:
do you gonna leave the lights?
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
Looks shit.

No, really.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
It's going look even shitter by the end of tonight. About 5 mins away from hurting it terminally.
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2013, 07:38 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: It's going look even shitter by the end of tonight. About 5 mins away from hurting it terminally.

Whoa whoa!!! What's going on here then?
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Need fb old man!

His estate has done a black wee wee on the road Sad
Thanks given by: