Posts: 1,116
Threads: 28
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Lost In Music between London and Kent
Car Model/Spec: Phase 4 Silver HDi Estate
does it not come with suitable stuff? failing that look at the manufacturer's site and send them an email
Posts: 1,286
Threads: 132
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
4
When I looked at fitting one used sandwich plate on the oil filter
Posts: 330
Threads: 18
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
2
Location: Fermanagh, N.Ireland
Car Model/Spec: '95 xld .. Boosted!
In theory something should exist, all it needs to be is some sort of diaphragm thing, simple enough, and I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's illegal to have a fuel source running into or through the car..not sure if oil is included in this
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Posts: 1,286
Threads: 132
Joined: Oct 2012
Reputation:
4
When I had mine it was an electrical sender from sandwich plate