F**ked off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F**ked off
stay safe buddy! my cousin is out there too! f*cking shoot the lady gardens when you get the chance!
Thanks given by:
Hope you get home soon mate!

I'm not from a military family really, had a few volunteers and a load of conscripts. 2 grandads and 4 great uncles in WW2, 1 great uncle in Korea, 3 second cousins in Vietnam, an uncle in Iraq (the first time), a cousin in Bosnia and now 2 cousins in Afghanistan, so with all the stories I grew up with I've got huge respect for you guys Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
What's your score ? Tongue

Big well done to you guys though, those fkers need to go down
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to having you back around gayboy x
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Go all FPSDoug on their asses... And just remember you can run faster with a knife
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well in the end they didn't delay my flight so I'm out of afghan today Big Grin thanks guy means alot Smile hope the guys out here now and the ones coming out here soon stay safe and have a good tour!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Excellent news bud! So proud of you!
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Not long now bud
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
(16-09-2012, 06:49 PM)Niall Wrote:
(15-09-2012, 08:06 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Keep at it fella I for one am proud for what you boys/girls do!!

you know im glad someone said it. Theres so many haters of the armed forces out there with all this "no violence, we should all be peaceful" Unfortunately it dont work that way!
Alot of my family are in/have been in the forces and have so much respect for them. Not something i could ever do!

+1
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
Thanks given by: