F**ked off

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F**ked off
So im 3 days away from completing a combat tour of Afghanistan with my flight book on the 19th when the Taliban the good c**ts decided to do a massive attack onto camp Bastion which is the camp im in waiting to go home from! The contact went for for over 5 hours with them firing AK47s, RPGs, Mortors and other big weapons at me! Now iv had to go sign my weapon out again and the cook house is closed! the thing that takes the piss the most is my flight back to the UK now could be delayed Angry GOD DAME YOU YOU STUPID TALIBAN!!!
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Tbf, it is kinda your job to be sorting them out....

What have you all been doing out there for the last few years if there's still taliban left? Confused Tongue

Seriously though, bit of a bugger about the delayed flight, hope its not too much, can imagine you just want to be getting home by now!
Thanks given by:
Well that's what they get for advertising that royal chap is there!!!

But to be fair You still have a few days before your flight so your R & R aint started yet so get your gun out and do your job!!!

It's what you signed up for and are paid to do!!!

Being around the forces all my life, on base , off base friends and family serving to know that no plans are ever set in stone and deployment dates can and do move from those specified
Thanks given by:
"Get some!" Big Grin
[Image: Sig3_zpscd005eb1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
this is the first time they have tried to over run the camp since 2001! im not complaining about my job coz i love it im complaining about them doing it 2 days before i never have to come out here again. buton a good note it was fun watching the fighter jets and attack hellis brassing them up haha

Thanks given by:
Keep at it fella I for one am proud for what you boys/girls do!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
any injuries pal; my brother is there, have heard nothing :/
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
f*ck the bastards up. One man army!!
Nah I know where you coming from mate.
Had a mate there.. Constant delays in coming home etc
Unfortunatly he was killed in a roadside bomb exploded and flipped the vehicle and crushed him.
Going out for drinks for him tonight actually. It's his birthday, sucks he's not here to celebrate with us but sure he will be looking down on us.

Keep doing what you do mate. So much respect for you guys Big Grin
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 08:08 AM)ginge191 Wrote: any injuries pal; my brother is there, have heard nothing :/

No british mate! 2 KIA USMC and a few hurt US personel!

(15-09-2012, 08:16 AM)Matt Wrote: f*ck the bastards up. One man army!!
Nah I know where you coming from mate.
Had a mate there.. Constant delays in coming home etc
Unfortunatly he was killed in a roadside bomb exploded and flipped the vehicle and crushed him.
Going out for drinks for him tonight actually. It's his birthday, sucks he's not here to celebrate with us but sure he will be looking down on us.

Keep doing what you do mate. So much respect for you guys Big Grin

Sorry to hear mate! Not nice when a mate dies

Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 08:06 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Keep at it fella I for one am proud for what you boys/girls do!!

Defferntly Smile
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
great news there at least; i've heard you all are doing an awesome job out there! Be awesome to get you home!
Thanks given by:
i cant wait to get back and to the meets to see you guys Smile

Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 08:33 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: i cant wait to get back and to the meets to see you guys Smile

Smile if you see my brother, slap him for me, cheers. He's a big ginger guy "EMMETT" and will probably be burnt like a lobster. He also has noodles coming off his body which he calls arms...

pretty much this;

[Image: SBI91.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 08:35 AM)ginge191 Wrote:
(15-09-2012, 08:33 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: i cant wait to get back and to the meets to see you guys Smile

Smile if you see my brother, slap him for me, cheers. He's a big ginger guy "EMMETT" and will probably be burnt like a lobster. He also has noodles coming off his body which he calls arms...

pretty much this;

[Image: SBI91.jpg]

Haha i love the picture :L ill print it off and ask people if they have seen someone who looks like that lol. what regiment is he in?

Thanks given by:
haha! 26 engineers i believe..
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 08:33 AM)Mowle5677 Wrote: i cant wait to get back and to the meets to see you gays Smile

EFA
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
My mates on his way over tonight! He's gutted! It could have been me on my way over though! Luckily im not on the same flight as him!
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 09:01 AM)sean-306 Wrote: My mates on his way over tonight! He's gutted! It could have been me on my way over though! Luckily im not on the same flight as him!

He wontbe coming in tonight now as no air craft can land or take off.

Thanks given by:
He's heading to brize tonight. Im not sure what time his flight is/was
Thanks given by:
I've known Sean since school and the reason he hasn't been sent out yet is because his colleagues use him as their bitch.

His C.O didn't think it was fair.

Ain't that right Sean.
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 09:22 AM)Andy Wrote: I've known Sean since school and the reason he hasn't been sent out yet is because his colleagues use him as their bitch.

His C.O didn't think it was fair.

Ain't that right Sean.

err...yeah... but i really wish you wouldnt tell everyone *shifty eyes*
Thanks given by:
Sorry mate I forgot.

Remember when they tried to park a GR.4 up your ars...

I'll be quiet.
Thanks given by:
Remember when we played tetris and used your head as the big block? But you didnt just complete a level you finished the whole game?

lulwhat
Thanks given by:
HAHA what reg are you

Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 09:37 AM)sean-306 Wrote: Remember when we played tetris and used your head as the big block? But you didnt just complete a level you finished the whole game?

lulwhat

Haha remember how you used to be a c*nt...
Well you still are Big Grin <3
Thanks given by:
You wouldnt have me any other way!
x<3x
Thanks given by:
I know baby
Thanks given by:
Just found out my cousin tom wood is at camp bastion. Hope he's ok.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-09-2012, 08:06 AM)Jonny b Wrote: Keep at it fella I for one am proud for what you boys/girls do!!

you know im glad someone said it. Theres so many haters of the armed forces out there with all this "no violence, we should all be peaceful" Unfortunately it dont work that way!
Alot of my family are in/have been in the forces and have so much respect for them. Not something i could ever do!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
i agree with the above, wholly, 100%

all the best mowle ThumbsUp
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by: