Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Machine buffer routine
#1
So one for the detailing boys.

I'm not a huge fan of detailing and quite frankly haven't got the patience, so when a cheap (ish) machine come up I snapped it up.

The machine has two polishing heads with instructions saying to go over with the thicker pad, then again with the finer pad.

That's all well and good, but what product to use?
Should I use a different product after the polish?
Any tips with detailing as I really have done none before?

X
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#2
Is it a DA you've got, or a rotary? get a pic up or some details on the make/model.
#3
(30-05-2014, 08:23 AM)JJ0063 Wrote: Is it a DA you've got, or a rotary? get a pic up or some details on the make/model.

It's a rotary polisher.

Will get some info ASAP Smile
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#4
It's this one people are talking about

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=996152

As said, purchased as a cheap, arm ache saver, starter piece. I'm not expecting anything spectacular just curious into product use etc Smile
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
It's just a cheap generic rotary, they're all the same.

This is what I'd recommend:

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-24109-po...#pid433661

Best thing you can do is spend some time on Google.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  west yorkshire electric buffer? lolsteve 20 8,836 18-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Alee83
  Machine Polisher etc. Matty 13 7,507 29-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Matty

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)