Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
tyre debate
#1
http://www.camskill.co.uk/m53b0s99p0/Car..._195_50R15

I see toyo t1r's/cf1's, nankang ns2's, uniroyal rainexpert/rainsports 2, and firestone tz300 all for under £40 a corner but which one is my dilemmaHuh

help please lol
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#2
i prefer a mass debate......sorry ninja
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
#3
ninja
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#4
Out of those I would say rainsports.

Where are you getting them from for that price?
#5
link is at top mark on first post
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#6
Nankang ns2 are underrated for what is usually a budget tire but from what I hear rain sports or t1r's
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#7
id go for the black round ones Smile
#8
i ha t1r's on pat good tyre but wear way too fast on the fronts for me
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#9
i got toyo t1r's and there alright. falkens arent a bad tyre for the money either!
#10
Completely missed the link.

Camskill are a good place to buy tyres. Just looking at some 17's on there now.
#11
(24-10-2012, 12:23 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Completely missed the link.

Camskill are a good place to buy tyres. Just looking at some 17's on there now.

Yea i know is a excellent site probably the best for cheap tyres
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#12
Rainsport 2's
#13
it is looking that way curt doing a little reading and they have great reviews
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#14
Maria did not like them on her rally, she said th T1R's are better. But everyone has their own opinion.

I have had tyres and brake pads off there and always good.
#15
as i said before t1r's are a good tyre but wear way to fast on the front and that has put me off them
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing
#16
Part worn is the solution bud.
#17
Part worn is worst. I used to think it was good but you end up spending more in the long run. Is cheaper to spend decent once then cheap twice also from a safety point of view part worns are just that they are part worn and could of been run flat with or without punctures or who knows
Don't worry about what I'm doing, I want you to worry about what you're doing


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The debate thread Niall 41 24,956 04-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Last Post: cpikey316_
  The "debate" thread declantg 62 53,183 20-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: ginge191

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)