Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
306 HDi Brakes (266mm) replacement parts
#1
I have some brakes from a 306 2.0 HDI (266mm) fitted to my Citroen AX, I think they are the Lucus ones.

Anyway one of the bolts has sheared off that attaches to the yolk (see picture below), can I get these bolts separately somewhere?

[Image: QBpvZQZ.jpg]
#2
do they come with a new pads set??
#3
You get one ready-threadlocked with a set of new Pagid pads, can't say for other brands. But yeah they're available separately. Smile
#4
that will have snapped off in the slider, my concern would be why it was possible as the slider should be free to turn once the bolt is cracked off, so you might have a bit more to contend with.

good news is you can get slider kits from most motorfactors or places like brakeparts international.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#5
(02-10-2015, 10:15 AM)welshpug Wrote: that will have snapped off in the slider, my concern would be why it was possible as the slider should be free to turn once the bolt is cracked off,  so you might have a bit more to contend with.

good news is you can get slider kits from most motorfactors or places like brakeparts international.

Got a new impact gun and thought it was a good idea to tighten it using the gun  Nospeak
#6
you tit!

pull the slider out, might be lucky and be able to wind the remains out by hand, its just a high tensile M8 bolt.
need a part number? http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ and http://service.citroen.com/ will sort you out.
#7
Take it you didn't check torque settings first? Those bolts are surprisingly 'loose' lol.
#8
Is this everything I need:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-93...4d30ba4f46
#9
Yeah that's it. Smile
#10
Thanks Guys
#11
Oh, and maybe a torque wrench for next time... Wink
#12
(02-10-2015, 11:07 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh, and maybe a torque wrench for next time... Wink

What is the torque setting?
#13
No idea. I nip mine with a spanner. Never once had an issue. You must be superman
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#14
35 Nm or 26 lbs/ft for the slider bolts.

(02-10-2015, 11:27 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: No idea. I nip mine with a spanner. Never once had an issue. You must be superman

He used an impact gun! lol
#15
Could have just went to the scrappy and saved yourself a few quid, thats what I do for bolts and stuff like that Smile


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best 266mm Calipers/Brakes MY95 11 4,667 19-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Last Post: MY95
  266mm brakes under volcane wheels Chris_90 6 3,905 29-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  23mm Master Cylinder with 266mm Brakes MY95 18 10,557 16-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: MY95

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)