Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Save it!
#1
I always see so many things that need saving and this is one of them!

Only 30K! Mad to break it!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-D-...27cd7bb555
#2
I would imagine it's already being stripped
#3
Surely that's worth more as a whole car?
As long as its been kept well its worth 2k all day long
[Image: A1A3B2B1-9269-463A-9F21-2ABF4CE9BEAC-165...A3B3F7.jpg]
#4
(07-12-2012, 09:59 PM)Oil-burner Wrote: Surely that's worth more as a whole car?
As long as its been kept well its worth 2k all day long

I'm sorry, worth how much?!
#5
Probably been round the clock once. lol

Easily worth more in parts though. If that's a genuine 30k the parts should still be mint meaning they're worth loads. The car isn't even 1500 as a whole tbh.
#6
That is weird, I have that exact photo in my photobucket from a car which was for sale local to me about 4 years ago. I wonder if that's where he got it from

[Image: xsi.jpg]
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
#7
haha brilliant. Well it looks really mint in those photos whenever they were taken!
#8
It's not even that car! In the ad it says its an identical car lol.... So more than likely just googled diablo phase1 and found Lewis's pic lol.
#9
big shame ...parts worth a lot though
Wishes for more power...
#10
Meh, prob a shitter haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
probably been wrapped round a tree, or stolen, or rolled in a ditch
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#12
He says its an identical car...... 1998 but pic is ph1 oops, someones gonna be pissed off if they buy anything off the front end :p
Click to see how smokey is doing Tongue ----> Project Smokey


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I save a private plate? Redordead89 18 11,402 18-11-2015, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Redordead89
  Someone save this?? devils_fuel 6 4,181 17-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Last Post: 1616six
  Save me from insanity! Matt 36 21,385 18-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Jonny b

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)